Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 am 

Alchemist wrote:
fufe wrote:
If anybody finds a way to get the whole show, let us know.. I found out only russian dubbed one :(
http://cltwebs.lse.ac.uk/coursemedia/in ... alkSex.htm
Thanks for the link.
I saved it, and watched it. It was totally awesome and very informative.

Now after watching this, I noticed I'm much more able to see and aware of, if and how much I and a girl I'm talking to are synchronous with each other. Which I noticed (the past days) is a great indicator on the amount or absense of interest there is (although she says differently with words) .
I noticed in the past days, that when we are synchronous in action with each other she is interested in me. And when it was not the case with the last girl I met, it ended with getting into flaky behaviour.

So thaks 4 uploading it. It helped me to see conciously better, which girls are strong leads and which ones are weak leads. Which is nice, because I knew better what (behaviour from her) to expect.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm 

There's more!

The name of the bodylanguage expert is Peter Collett. You can find more videos of him on youtube. Here is a documentary about love. It has with some good things in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ywfNaj ... re=related

Also for the ones of you with an iPhone: you can get some cool apps about bodylanguage. It might be good to get you started, so you know what to look for.

Gonzo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 am 

I have:

BodyLanguage by Charmistry (1,59 euro's): more than 130 body-language signals shown in pictures. It is good, but the body language signals they show are pretty basic.

Body Language Cues by Matt Sencenbaugh (FREE!): this one has written texts describing different postures and signals. I like this one better than the first one, because it is less basic. The postures and signals that are described are more unusual, so if you already have some basic knowledge of bodylanguage get this one. It's free anyway.

BodyLanguage by Wolfgang Horbach: I didn't like this one. It is about how one can use their own body language to get a point across, instead of reading bodylanguage from others. Also you have to buy more apps to make it actually work, because the basic app is very very basic. I don't recommend this one.

Gonzo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:03 am 

Gonzo wrote:
There's more!

The name of the bodylanguage expert is Peter Collett. You can find more videos of him on youtube. Here is a documentary about love. It has with some good things in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ywfNaj ... re=related
Here's his book : "The book of tells" http://www.scribd.com/doc/4104982/The-B ... er-Collett

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 pm 

I came accorse this:

http://readingherbody.com/

I didn't read the book so I don't know how good it is, but if anyone here did share your thoughts...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:42 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I came accorse this:

http://readingherbody.com/

I didn't read the book so I don't know how good it is, but if anyone here did share your thoughts...
First thoughts : same salespage as every pua stuff ...
[ img ] Really, ANY woman in ANY situation ?
Also, maybe you gotta trust more your gut for this ...

If you really want a book, this one has good reviews (dating oriented) : Body language Secrets during courtship
So as these ones (which I can "give" you if you want) : Definitive book of body language
What EVERY BODY is saying

Last edited by GoldenBoy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm 

How many answers do you guys need for the same question? You guys know enough and are wasting time with all of this redundancy. Less reading, more living...experience is the best teacher, as rkd would recently attest. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 am 

So I have a serious question,

All these signs become fairly obvious with experience, and like Inrgee said it really is just more of a feeling.

But what do you do if you have been seeing a girl for a while, and the "magic" wears off somewhat, and you recognize your girl putting out these signs toward other guys when you're out?

The most obvious answer to me is to not be all in, have other girls and if she goes she goes. But my ego still takes a hit when I observe this going the other way too.

Guess I gotta work on that ego? My other inkling is, I don't own this girl - no matter how serious we are if she chooses to go, so be it, I'll deal.

Great video though!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am 
Site Admin

StephenP wrote:
I don't own this girl - no matter how serious we are if she chooses to go, so be it, I'll deal.
This..

Also, if her behaviour changes, it is a sign the dynamic has changed.

There is a reason somewhere, it may be you, it may be her. It is there if you want to look for it.
If not, life carries on.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.