Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:11 pm 

What are the more subtle signs of attraction you guys look for when you interacting with females ??

All I know is if they play with their hair, smile and laugh at jokes but is there anything else to add to this list

I do remember back when I was just starting to come to understanding this more, There was this client I worked with from time to time but really we just have wonderful discussions. She swore up down that I was some sort of playa because apparently there women in there who be checking me out when I'm not paying attention then she would tell me after the fact.

Now that I'm reading these enlightening posts here Observation is definitely key to moving things forward, I guess its not the fact I don't believe her I think its more of the fact my confidence level of talking to these bitches put it through the wringer and I just didn't have belief in myself that these females would even give me a second glance.

Man !! :? :roll: :( :x If anyone can lend me a checklist of what to look for I think things will be very different around here

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:41 am 

Before having met a chick. I'm not so good at reading signs of interest.

When introducing myself or in conversation, 2 great indicators I found were:
- When I shake her hand, how long + strong does she hold it.
- When there is a silence in the conversation, how eager is she to break the silence so to try not to make it weird for me.

Not really subtle signs more overt ones, Now I look at it.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:13 pm 

scarface wrote:
Before having met a chick. I'm not so good at reading signs of interest.

When introducing myself or in conversation, 2 great indicators I found were:
- When I shake her hand, how long + strong does she hold it.
- When there is a silence in the conversation, how eager is she to break the silence so to try not to make it weird for me.

Not really subtle signs more overt ones, Now I look at it.

Alright thanks I will give this a try

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 am 

Yo Resonance,

Maybe this could help. You asked for signs that women give off that would tip you off to when they like you, or at least hint at a bit of interest. I used to logically think about all the things that they would do, so that when I see them I would do a mental check list in my head. If I thought I had enough interest from the girl I would then just take it further to see how things go.

I no longer do that. What I am about to explain you may or may not understand, but I at least want to give you an idea of my mentality.

Not too long ago I was out with a co-worker of mine and her friends. Of these friends was this one woman. I honestly do not remember what it was, but I could tell from the way she was talking I immediatly thought to myself "she's attracted to me." And this was within the first few minutes of talking to me. She was saying things such as yes we are gonna have fun tonight, yada, yada, yada. Even in the car ride to the place she was asking me questions like "what do you like in a woman?" and "why are you single?" Just dead give aways.

It didn't hit me until later why I knew she was attracted to me. She was in a sense trying to connect with me. Thats what women love to do. They connect to everything (food, makeup, shoes, dresses, furniture, other women, children, and of course MEN). When they see a man of value, or at least perceive a man to be of value, they will do what they can to open up some type of connection (or at least hint at it for you to direct the connection), whether it be physical, mental, emotional. With this woman, it was definetly physical and emotional. She was all up on me dancing and yet also trying to get me to share my heart. No, no I do no such thing right off the bat (the getting me to share my heart). That's part of the mystery you do not want her to solve, at least not right away.

So I would say to you, don't look for blatant signs, instead try to feel if and how this woman (these women in general) are trying to connect with me (if at all). Then like magic those signs you were looking for before become so obvious, you think to yourself, how did I not see this before? You'll know she's into you before she does. Make sense?!?!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 am 

And another thing...

I mean we all know this but it's worth mentioning. Women love attention man. But they are selective on who they want it from. I mean I had this one girl on my job wanting my attention so bad that she was acting damn weird around me. It was literally freaking me out. Most men would be too oblivious to realize, but her behavior was that of her attraction towards me. I mean when girls that want men's attention see other women getting it, how does it make them feel? The woman on my job (who is now fired by the way) was no different. The less I cared the more she came after me (and she has a b/f). Just be on alert to how women connect, and how they want to connect with you. The signs will be screaming thats how obvious they will be...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am 

Quote:
If anyone can lend me a checklist of what to look for I think things will be very different around here
answer
Quote:
its more of the fact my confidence level of talking to these bitches put it through the wringer and I just didn't have belief in myself that these females would even give me a second glance.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 am 

Resonance, women do crazy and very Subtle things to get your attention. that's what I look for. anything that they do to get my attention! it all comes down to what I do after they initiate. I've seen females come stand DIRECTLY in front of me and start swaying their hips, when they have a big open space to dance. Sometimes I'm holding a conversation with one female and then another random female will just come stand their and start questioning me. I've been sitting with a group of Men and they are stone face, but when they get to where I'm at they start smiling and giving me a pleasant hello.

when it happens, if you know what to look for you will know.
The more Seasoned Men here will be able to spot it on a deep level.

but look out for any form of attention grabbing stunt by them.

my classmate even proved something that Kidd had posted in here:
I was reading "48 Laws of POWER" the first day I was in class, and after Lunch she came up to me and said, "Hello Mr. Studious!"
(didn't pay it much mind then) an Older Female Class mate came up to me and said " I know someone who has a Huge Crush on you!", I said to her out of curiosity " Who" she Said "..............!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

Inrgee wrote:
She was in a sense trying to connect with me. Thats what women love to do. They connect to everything (food, makeup, shoes, dresses, furniture, other women, children, and of course MEN). When they see a man of value, or at least perceive a man to be of value, they will do what they can to open up some type of connection (or at least hint at it for you to direct the connection), whether it be physical, mental, emotional. With this woman, it was definetly physical and emotional.
Inrgee wrote:
So I would say to you, don't look for blatant signs, instead try to feel if and how this woman (these women in general) are trying to connect with me (if at all). Then like magic those signs you were looking for before become so obvious, you think to yourself, how did I not see this before? You'll know she's into you before she does.
Nice Inrgee :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 am 

Inrgee :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?:

Where have you been at I was hoping you make it back to here one day, Man what's happening how has life been for you but first why did you take such a long vacation.

Quote:
Not too long ago I was out with a co-worker of mine and her friends. Of these friends was this one woman. I honestly do not remember what it was, but I could tell from the way she was talking I immediatly thought to myself "she's attracted to me." And this was within the first few minutes of talking to me. She was saying things such as yes we are gonna have fun tonight, yada, yada, yada. Even in the car ride to the place she was asking me questions like "what do you like in a woman?" and "why are you single?" Just dead give aways.

Question what way was she talking that you felt that this woman is attracted to you, but by reading your sentences over and over its starting to become clear on how you would pick up on this. But is there any other specifics that made you catch on to this ?

Even in the car ride to the place she was asking me questions like "what do you like in a woman?" and "why are you single?"

But truthfully I think I might have understand it right now I must remember that women are indirect creatures so for the average man they would think of it as nothing but I guess its also probably how she said it and her non verbal cues. But if you can explain that perfect.
Quote:
So I would say to you, don't look for blatant signs, instead try to feel if and how this woman (these women in general) are trying to connect with me (if at all). Then like magic those signs you were looking for before become so obvious, you think to yourself, how did I not see this before? You'll know she's into you before she does. Make sense?!?!
You know what I was going over this it has become clear forget about explaining the above, but tell me this how can you feel something from another person that one I'm curious about, I want to know how is that possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:13 am 

Hey grinus, thanks 4 the appreciation man!!

Hey Resonance, I see that in the time I have been away from the forum, some people have changed their handle, such as sniper for example. I have only read a handful of posts since being back, but I would think that you were formally known as "way of a natural" right? If that's the case then I remember who you are. I just want to make sure.

Basically I have been working on my life and doing a lot of soul searching, trying to understand what about life excites me, and fills my life with joy (another topic for another day). Just know that i'm more mature, masculine, and bold in my behavior than I was from when you remember me posting on here about a year ago. Things are great and will only get better for me as time passes on. How are you doing. You still doing personal training? Man, what a great way to meet women, you should be catching them all the time!!

Getting back to your question...

I remember that I could pick up a bit of insecurity from her, because she mentioned how she just got out of a relationship where the guy was not the man she thought he was (she's 28 going on 29 and has already been nervous about her biological clock, yet she calls herself independent. Hahaha, those statements amuse me so much). I mean, in all honesty, who gives a fuck? I was there to enjoy myself, and I did that night. It is difficult to explain, but I could just tell there was something there. Grinus, always talks about filling the space, and I knew she was attempting to fill it. Now whether that was out of a selfish agenda to satisfy her own needs or not (since coming off that breakup) is anybody's guess. Bottom line, out of all the guys that she interacted with that night, she was into me big time!!

Resonance wrote:

You know what I was going over this it has become clear forget about explaining the above, but tell me this how can you feel something from another person that one I'm curious about, I want to know how is that possible.

In regards to this, let me try to explain another way. Lets say we meet in person, and you are excited to tell me something. It could be anything. That does not matter. Nevertheless, it just so happens that i'm not interested, for whatever reason. Do you think you would need me to tell you that i'm not interested in what you're excited about, or would you be able to tell? Would you be able to get a feel for it??

This is what I mean when I say I get a feel for women and their intentions. I also must say that coming up from a very constrictive, and conservative upbrining I value the geniuness and boldness of authentic behavior so much. Not just from me, but from others. So I have developed more of a sensitivity towards it, than lets say someone who is not focused on it. It's all about what you're focused on.

Femininity is all around us. Many times men feel consumed by the wavering nature of the feminine. I'm not just talking about women here, but life itself. The ups and downs of it. For a man who is not intune with his own femininity (his ability to connect with life), this could be very dangerous to him. I would say that most times a man will do one of two things when dealing with life. He will try his best to conquer it, or his best to connect with it. A true man will be able to balance both (connection to life with direction). The more you can connect, the more you get a feel for life. The more you can get a feel of others. There will be much less of that disconnect (I think women describe this as being socially inept, they want men to just know). This is why I prefer authentic interactions with people. No cookie cutter bullshit, where people appease each other (ex: like when you meet a stranger for the first time and you both are a bit reserved in order to risk being judged). SincemI enjoy life, I want as much of it to be as genuine as possible, otherwise I feel as if it is time wasted. I could be reading, dancing, having an intelligent conversation with someone, I want all of those experiences to be uplifting. When I can connect with that is when I am most in tune. So, when I happen to get in a moment of a woman expressing her attraction, or beginning to express it, I already know before it is blatantly obvious (the energy people give off). I guess the subtle now for me is already blatantly obvious.

I hope that explained it in more detail. Bottom line, the more you connect with the experiences in life, the easier it is to get a feel for the authenticities (or lack there of) of other people, hense why I scored a 19/20 on that smiles test in the lounge that Diego posted.

Let me know what else is on your mind my friend...

p.s. One other thing I have done is to analyze a situation and ask WHY? Why did I behave this way? Why did the situation turn out the way it did? I asked myself how did I know that that girl was attracted to me? Answer: I was just so in tune to the connection she was trying to create with me. If anything, ask yourself that, if you are trying to better understand how to pick up on the clues women give off. The more you bring what is un and subconscious to the conscious, the more you will better understand interractions with others. This is not to manipulate, but to better know thyself and the world around you. that in and of itself will also give you motivation to grow into more of a man with such bold masculine strenght.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 am 

Damn Inrgee :shock:

...I'll some of whatever it is that you are smoking. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 am 

Wuz up Kidd,

Forgive me, for i'm not sure if you were agreeing with what I had said or if you meant that i'm off my high horse here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 am 

Quote:
Hey Resonance, I see that in the time I have been away from the forum, some people have changed their handle, such as sniper for example. I have only read a handful of posts since being back, but I would think that you were formally known as "way of a natural" right? If that's the case then I remember who you are. I just want to make sure.
Gosh! you remember me I feel special :mrgreen:
Quote:
Basically I have been working on my life and doing a lot of soul searching, trying to understand what about life excites me, and fills my life with joy (another topic for another day). Just know that i'm more mature, masculine, and bold in my behavior than I was from when you remember me posting on here about a year ago. Things are great and will only get better for me as time passes on. How are you doing. You still doing personal training? Man, what a great way to meet women, you should be catching them all the time!!

I'm with you on that part, I've lately come to the realization that nothing in life excites me at this moment I have become complacent and almost depressed, I'm making a few changes so I can start doing something that will at least have me feel alive again we should discuss that part more PM whenever you get the chance, I am trying to discover my purpose in life I have yet to find it.

Yes I still do personal training it is a good way to meet women but honestly since taking the red pill and actually having my suspicions confirmed on here yesterday by this book called the manipulated man by Esther Vilar, women no longer excite me in any way shape or form, actually if anything I am pissed now honestly for the fact that everything I was taught was just to benefit women and that is my purpose for living.

I haven't felt like this since discovering that religion and serving a omnipotent being that doesn't exist is not real just another way for society to conform to the people who know better. Actually I have hatred in my heart now for everything now in this rotting corrupted world, but as the kidd says don't punish the majority for the sins of a few, If I do do anything it would be to live a simple life on my terms and to raise a child of my own without a woman (although there is nothing like a mothers love), I no longer want to be a part of the rat race and I really don't want anything more to do with women, I guess you can say I'm almost dead inside, will I ever get over this I really don't know anymore, all I know is I want to be free of the B.S.

If I learned anything its Buddhism resonates with me the most, it promotes critical thinking and experiencing things for yourself to see if its true not just taking anybody's word, also I want to run an internet business to work the hours that I want to work, as far as women go I don't know at this point maybe if I let this blow over I will get back to the sack. If I do anything it will be strictly for myself not for them or expectations of others all that work just to get your dick wet :evil: I can go without a little longer it definitely won't kill me.
Quote:
In regards to this, let me try to explain another way. Lets say we meet in person, and you are excited to tell me something. It could be anything. That does not matter. Nevertheless, it just so happens that i'm not interested, for whatever reason. Do you think you would need me to tell you that i'm not interested in what you're excited about, or would you be able to tell? Would you be able to get a feel for it??

This is what I mean when I say I get a feel for women and their intentions. I also must say that coming up from a very constrictive, and conservative upbringing I value the geniuness and boldness of authentic behavior so much. Not just from me, but from others. So I have developed more of a sensitivity towards it, than lets say someone who is not focused on it. It's all about what you're focused on.

So basically you are saying learn how to read body language and the emotions in that moment, I can relate I was also brought up through religion and things getting sugar coated so I also appreciate the the authenticity of others.

Quote:
Femininity is all around us. Many times men feel consumed by the wavering nature of the feminine. I'm not just talking about women here, but life itself. The ups and downs of it. For a man who is not intune with his own femininity (his ability to connect with life), this could be very dangerous to him. I would say that most times a man will do one of two things when dealing with life. He will try his best to conquer it, or his best to connect with it. A true man will be able to balance both (connection to life with direction). The more you can connect, the more you get a feel for life. The more you can get a feel of others. There will be much less of that disconnect (I think women describe this as being socially inept, they want men to just know). This is why I prefer authentic interactions with people. No cookie cutter bullshit, where people appease each other (ex: like when you meet a stranger for the first time and you both are a bit reserved in order to risk being judged). Since mI enjoy life, I want as much of it to be as genuine as possible, otherwise I feel as if it is time wasted. I could be reading, dancing, having an intelligent conversation with someone, I want all of those experiences to be uplifting. When I can connect with that is when I am most in tune. So, when I happen to get in a moment of a woman expressing her attraction, or beginning to express it, I already know before it is blatantly obvious (the energy people give off). I guess the subtle now for me is already blatantly obvious.

I hope that explained it in more detail. Bottom line, the more you connect with the experiences in life, the easier it is to get a feel for the authenticities (or lack there of) of other people, hence why I scored a 19/20 on that smiles test in the lounge that Diego posted
I don't know if I agree with the whole femininity thing but once again I understand about conquering the ups and downs in life, I'm in the situation where I am kind of desperate but trying to get things handled but I'm doing what is necessary. I will try that test to see how I do then.

p.s. One other thing I have done is to analyze a situation and ask WHY? Why did I behave this way? Why did the situation turn out the way it did? I asked myself how did I know that that girl was attracted to me? Answer: I was just so in tune to the connection she was trying to create with me. If anything, ask yourself that, if you are trying to better understand how to pick up on the clues women give off. The more you bring what is un and subconscious to the conscious, the more you will better understand interractions with others. This is not to manipulate, but to better know thyself and the world around you. that in and of itself will also give you motivation to grow into more of a man with such bold masculine strenght

Yes I have a question how do you do the conscious and subconscious and unconscious how do you see it and how do you connect the dots ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 am 

A small video I came across. Where they (over)analyze every small move. It's an part of "Bodytalk - Sex" from the BBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBOtj1RmaUE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:26 pm 

scarface wrote:
A small video I came across. Where they (over)analyze every small move. It's an part of "Bodytalk - Sex" from the BBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBOtj1RmaUE
I personally like the video, but I don't now if it's not BS.. I lack that much experience and analytic skills to have an objective opinion..
I would like to hear what Kidd has to say about the video

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm 

From the 5 minutes I've watched so far, this shit is legit! :mrgreen:

MANDATORY WATCHING, PEOPLE! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 pm 

there you go resonance

thanks to scarface :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:07 pm 

It gets a little confusing at the end of the YouTube clip so let me clarify...what the reporter was attempting to show was that all of that was going on under the hood, or subconsciously...which is why the chick and the dude were denying everything BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF IT. This is why I've always said that you can't consciously confront subconscious signs of attraction...because they are not aware that they are 'jocking' you. You can only respond in kind...consciously communicate subconsciously. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:12 pm 

If anybody finds a way to get the whole show, let us know.. I found out only russian dubbed one :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:26 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It gets a little confusing at the end of the YouTube clip so let me clarify...what the reporter was attempting to show was that all of that was going on under the hood, or subconsciously...which is why the chick and the dude were denying everything BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF IT. This is why I've always said that you can't consciously confront subconscious signs of attraction...because they are not aware that they are 'jocking' you. You can only respond in kind...consciously communicate subconsciously. 8-)

thanks for explain it ;)

guys
that's why you don't have to jump over every girl, you can plant seeds that eventually could grow up, with time that's not even an effort and you are planting seeds everywere.