Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Canada
I work in retail so I get to see a lot of people in a day. So I worked a 6 hour shift today, and to kill time I practiced my ninja observation skills, instead of trying to make women feel attracted to me bc I NG, or before when I worked on inner game and blah blah. I just watched, the subtle signs. And over 6 hours I got jocked I would estimate probably 150 times (no word of a lie) that is intense :o . Like literally girls with husbands right there chilling more in my vicinity then their husband, my manager putting her hand on my back and being really sweet with her boyfriend right there. And a bunch of similiar stuff.

Reason?

Not to sure, maybe the interest has always been there? Wouldn't that be funny spending years on bs when we already have it. The other thing could be my front idk, I cannot wait to go out tomorrow :D

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5077
Morpheus wrote:
I work in retail so I get to see a lot of people in a day. So I worked a 6 hour shift today, and to kill time I practiced my ninja observation skills, instead of trying to make women feel attracted to me bc I NG, or before when I worked on inner game and blah blah. I just watched, the subtle signs. And over 6 hours I got jocked I would estimate probably 150 times (no word of a lie) that is intense :o . Like literally girls with husbands right there chilling more in my vicinity then their husband, my manager putting her hand on my back and being really sweet with her boyfriend right there. And a bunch of similiar stuff.

Reason?

Not to sure, maybe the interest has always been there? Wouldn't that be funny spending years on bs when we already have it. The other thing could be my front idk, I cannot wait to go out tomorrow :D
Welcome to my world. 8-)

It's like you can finally understand what all of those green symbols running down the screen really mean. :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Canada
Yeah ;), my favorite summary on that is "I'm a myth, I don't exist, I'm like a fu*king unicorn definitely keep that. People like this don't exist, if this is as solid as it appears than wow

And of course I'll give you feedback, give me the weekend to test everything out and I'll send you an email with all my thoughts, and opinions.

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3058
Location: UK
Morpheus wrote:
So I worked a 6 hour shift today, and to kill time I practiced my ninja observation skills, instead of trying to make women feel attracted to me bc I NG, or before when I worked on inner game and blah blah. I just watched, the subtle signs.

You created space and they felt compelled to fill it with their responses :)

Before you were filling the space, so there was no space.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Canada
I finding my vibe is getting a lot harder, like i'm the prize, i don't have to take anything from anyone. I've been that way all day. Like before a girl even fronts, my body language is almost rejecting them. Its very egoic should I just let it ride? I noticed a lot less girls checking me out.

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5077
There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance...you do not want to cross it.

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3058
Location: UK
The Kidd!! wrote:
There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance...you do not want to cross it.
I fully agree with this.

Arrogance is not a good thing in my view.

Morpheus wrote:
I finding my vibe is getting a lot harder, like i'm the prize, i don't have to take anything from anyone. I've been that way all day. Like before a girl even fronts, my body language is almost rejecting them. Its very egoic should I just let it ride? I noticed a lot less girls checking me out.
I would say consciously experiment. Try going softer and harder, consciously.

Be very concious of how you feel (yourself) and the reactions you get.

Look at it as a personal calibration experiment.

This should shed some light on where the line is. You will also notice that attention does drop off at a certain point, you already are from the sound of it.

Be quite wary of getting stuck in the harder vibe, it is not attractive. It will attract girls, but they are the ones who are more likely to be trouble and bite you on the ass. AND THEY WILL!!

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 am 
Quote:
There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance...you do not want to cross it.
Yes, like jerks do.
Arrogance is an artificial shield to try to hide insecurities.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1872
El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance...you do not want to cross it.
Yes, like jerks do.
Arrogance is an artificial shield to try to hide insecurities.
But jerks get laid dude, they don't cross the line, they actually borderline cross it.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5077
create wrote:
El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance...you do not want to cross it.
Yes, like jerks do.
Arrogance is an artificial shield to try to hide insecurities.
But jerks get laid dude, they don't cross the line, they actually borderline cross it.
It's all about knowing WHEN to be an asshole...and the key to that is being able to recognize when your lady friend is requesting to speak with him. 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 249
Location: Greece
Narcissists feel superior to others but aren’t necessarily satisfied with themselves
Quote:
Despite the widely held view among psychologists that narcissists have an inflated, excessive or extremely high self-esteem, Brummelman and fellow researchers Sander Thomaes and Constantine Sedikides show that narcissism and self-esteem fundamentally differ from each other.

'At first blush, narcissism and self-esteem seem one and the same, but they differ in their very nature', says Brummelman. 'Narcissists feel superior to others but aren't necessarily satisfied with themselves.' Research reveals that narcissists have little need for warm, intimate relationships. Their primary aim is to show others how superior they are, and they constantly crave admiration from others. When narcissists receive the admiration they crave, they feel proud and elated. But when they don't, they feel ashamed and may even respond angrily and aggressively.

People with high self-esteem, on the other hand, are satisfied with themselves and do not feel superior to others. They see themselves as valuable individuals, but not more valuable than others. They want to form close, intimate relationships with other people and do not necessarily want to be admired. Moreover, they rarely become aggressive or angry towards others.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 082727.htm

_________________
The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am
Posts: 1662
zogler wrote: *
Narcissists feel superior to others but aren’t necessarily satisfied with themselves
Quote:
Despite the widely held view among psychologists that narcissists have an inflated, excessive or extremely high self-esteem, Brummelman and fellow researchers Sander Thomaes and Constantine Sedikides show that narcissism and self-esteem fundamentally differ from each other.

'At first blush, narcissism and self-esteem seem one and the same, but they differ in their very nature', says Brummelman. 'Narcissists feel superior to others but aren't necessarily satisfied with themselves.' Research reveals that narcissists have little need for warm, intimate relationships. Their primary aim is to show others how superior they are, and they constantly crave admiration from others. When narcissists receive the admiration they crave, they feel proud and elated. But when they don't, they feel ashamed and may even respond angrily and aggressively.

People with high self-esteem, on the other hand, are satisfied with themselves and do not feel superior to others. They see themselves as valuable individuals, but not more valuable than others. They want to form close, intimate relationships with other people and do not necessarily want to be admired. Moreover, they rarely become aggressive or angry towards others.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 082727.htm
The only variable here is the motivation.

_________________
GMST
:ugeek:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited