Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Business Trip
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:18 pm 

The following is a blow-by-blow account of an out of state trip my company sent me on a few weeks before I started school last year. I thought you guys might enjoy this read. 8-)

EDIT: This was copy/pasted from that "other" site, so if some of it seems unrelated to this forum, that's because it is. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Business Trip
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm 

Aug 9th, 2009

Haven't been out of town in like, ever, and my job is sending me to a conference out of state for 3 days and 2 nights for some corporate brainwashing. With me around, it is sure to be interesting, so I'll post up the interesting bits for a little self analysis and discussion. I head out Monday morning. I don't expect to "fall into anything", but usually when I think that way, something happens. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm 

Aug 10th, 2009

Well, I got here in one piece. In the airport waiting to board, a California blond sat down right next to me, and there were PLENTY of other places to sit. In fact, the chair next to me had an old coke in it. She asked me if it was mine. I says no. She picks it up, walks past a slew of other empty chairs, throws it away, comes back and sits right down next to me. So I ask her where she is going. San Diego, she says. We chat briefly, and she makes sure her cleavage is unobstructed by her hair. Soon her boarding is called. She wishes me a safe flight and leaves.

As I board my plane, I end up sitting next to an older blonde. She strikes up convo with me immediately, and we talk about a wide range of topics, including the belly ring she just got and her new tattoo on her foot. She complained about her foot hurting so I palpated it to check for fracture (I did Physical Therapy in the Army for 10 years). She was a logistics broker. Very intelligent and sexy lady.

Now Im at the hotel...who knows what adventures await me...

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sun May 30, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm 

While waiting in line to register for the conference, I got rolled up on....HARD. This thicky chicky (not fat, but very curvy) was standing behind me in line. Thru my peripheral vision, I could see her leaning in to try to see my face. I shifted a little bit to help her out, then looked around like I was looking for someone. 1st time our eyes actually met, she jumped at the chance.

1st question: What is your name?

2nd question: Where are you from?

3rd question: Do you have a roommate?

This chick was about as subtle as a Mack Truck.

She was obviously all in at 1st sight, but I wasn't ready to commit yet, as I wanted to see what else was available. I told her I see her at the hotel club later tonight. Then, as I progressed thru the gauntlet, picking up all of the mandatory work related swag, more than a few ladies eyes lit up just because I acknowledged them with a "hello".

Night club is dead as a doornail right now...will walk around the hotel for a bit...

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm 

Kicked it at the nightclub till around 1230. Big Booty Judy was a no show. Didn't stop my show though. Saw a gentleman with 2 lovely ladies in a booth. I strolled over, introduced myself, and asked if they were there for the same conference. They weren't, but they made me feel very welcome. The gentleman even ordered me a cocktail.

I danced with one of his lovely friends (they were all just friendly co-workers), a tall curvy Puerto Rican beauty. We also talked a bit...she was happily married. She did say that no one had made her smile this much in a long time. While I was hanging out with them, these overweight blondes keep dancing in front of me and winking at me. Hilarious.

There was also a curvy brunette who was dancing and getting a lot of attention. When an older gentleman brought a drink out to her on the dance floor, she looked right at me and explained that it was her boss. I quickly quiped that she must be doing something right. She laughed.

Aug 11th, 2009

So, Im at breakfast now, and am scanning everyone. I've spotted a few possible PUA's...I can always tell who they are because they always stare me down like Im a woman haha! Well, I can't blame them...if I saw me Id be nervous too! Bumped into BBJ... she volunteers that she fell asleep. Invites me to sit with her to eat...I polietly decline. The saga continues...

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm 

Aug 11th, 2009

Had a nice lunch. Chatted up a cute blond with my same last name...then couldn't shut her up haha! Sat down at a table with her, and soon I was surrounded by women...I was the only guy at the table. Sure, they weren't all lookers, but the end result still speaks volumes. I did treat them all equally and made it a point to speak with all of them. They appreciated my company, so I returned the favor.

Approached and introduced myself to quite a few young ladies...basically setting the stage for when the drinks come out at the company party tonight. One of them held my hand for like, ever, and everytime she passes me she touches me. Another has some of the largest natural boobs on a small frame that I have ever seen. She made it a point to sit and have lunch with me. Now, if I could just stay awake for this corporate crap...I haven't drank this much Coke in like, ever!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm 

Target acquired! I approached a lovely Columbian woman about 2 breaks ago...and we've spoken for the full 20 minutes of the last 2 breaks. Definitely a connection...I've already gotten to the fart jokes! :lol:

Oh, and Ive never seen pupils that dilated in my life! :shock:

Here's how I approached:

Basically, after I spotted her at the end of lunch, I knew that was who I wanted to spend my time with. So, when we got back into the seminar, I was scanning the room to try to see where she was seated. She was like 5 rows back to my right. So, at the next break, I made my way over to her.

As I approached, she had her back towards me. Normally, I don't cold approach like that, but with the time factor and out-of-town factor, I threw caution into the wind. Plus, being at a company function like this really levels the playing field, since we all have no car, similar quarters, etc.

So I walk right up behind her and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and I say, "Hey, how are you doing today?" She says I'm alright I guess. This was when I witnessed the most dramatic and dynamic pupil dilation I have ever witnessed.

1st of all, the room was brightly lit. When she turned around and saw me, and as I asked how she was doing, her pupils literally went from 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. It kind of scared me a little bit, and gave me pause...I doubt she noticed but I seriously had to pull myself together. I mean, she looked like an optometrist ran by with a super soaker filled with dilation solution and blasted her in both eyes with pinpoint accuracy as she turned around to face me.

As I continued with the small talk, I began to take inventory.

Playing with her necklace? Check!

Playing with her hair? Check!

Rubbing her stomach? Check!

Plus the convo was easy...natural. It didn't feel forced at all and we seemed to enjoy each others company from the start. She also smiled a lot, and it seemed everything I said was funny. Also, eye contact was constant the whole time...no look aways or otherwise being distracted.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm 

Fumble! They let us out of the last session in a clusterfuck and I didn't have a chance to slip her my number to chit chat before dinner. Blast! I will follow up at dinner. The club is going to be an arena tonight...and Im going in fully loaded!

Other than that, I couldn't have set myself up sweeter. We were given an opportunity to talk about situations at work. A few women stood up and complained about male patients hitting on them at work. So I raised my hand and commented on how it goes both ways and how Ive been sexually harassed by patients in the workplace as well. At the next break, all kinds of women commented to me about how they could see that happening, because "I'm so cute.". LOL!

The stage is set...in a few hours I will hopefully weave through the haters, busters, and AMOGgers and emerge a winnar!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm 

I'm at the mall, and a couple approaches, and she is dead in my mouth. Almost like the man can sense it, he reaches out for her hand, but she is too lost in my gaze to know it. I then nod to the dude, mouth "watsup" and watch the sparks fly.

Just now, a tall Ethiopian Iman looking chick just about ran me over while I was sitting on the bench, almost stepping on my Jordans. I moved and met her gaze. "Nice shoes", she says, as her male companion tries in vain to put his arm around her. :?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm 

Success! Just barely made it to din-din and met up with my sweet. I was a mess...sweaty from rushing, trying to eat and talk, waiter broke my wine glass (empty, thank God!)...but I still managed to give her the numbers.

Here's how that went.

I basically said, "Here, let me give you my numbers so you can hit me before you go to the club."

She fumbles in her purse for her phone for like a minute, then proceeds to create a profile for me and enter both numbers...one for texting and one for calling. Also faced a disaster head on.

One of her girlfriends asked if I had any kids. I honestly answered yes, that I had a 6 month old, and quickly showed pictures. Didn't stop nothin'! I'm on fire this trip. Tonight should be fun! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm 

Currently in the process of dealing with an attempted hijack. We got broken into 3 groups, and ol girl is currently getting macked on by this dude from Kansas. I mean literally, as I am texting this on my iPhone, she is to my left, and he is to her left, GOING FOR IT. He must have watched some Mystery or some shit cause he is doing a lot of that classic PUA shit that u guys talk about. Very persistent fucker.

The guy who sat next to me could tell she was on my shit. He asked how I did it, and that she is the finest girl in here. I says, "Cmon man, if the patients can't keep their hands off me, what chance does a fine healthy female have?". He also notices dude was attempting to block. I told him Im not worried...she's in pocket.

So, we are in line for our free drinks, and he is all over her. I do not react or even act like I notice. I tell her to hold my drink ticket while I text the 1st part of this post. He asks her who's ticket that is. She gestures to me a few times. Finally, I ask for it back. Then, as we are getting out drinks, I tell her to wait for me, which she does, much to his chagrin. Still couldn't take a hint.

So the he says, "Why don't you two join me while I have a smoke?" I get halfway there, then as he is holding the door open for us, I have a convo with her, basically saying that when she is done to give me a call to meet up at the club. She agrees to do so, then goes with him to the balcony. I leave.

Gotta bad feeling this persistent prick might try to be a thorn in my side tonight. Let the games begin!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sun May 30, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm 

So, I just got out of the shower and texted her to give me a call. She calls in 30 seconds. I ask her if she was still being "entertained"...she said no, and that she was at her room. She asks if Im ready to go...I saw whenever. She says she still has a free drink ticket. I tell her to get in line, get your drink, then call me and Ill meet her at the club. She agrees.

Kansas didn't stand a CHANCE. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm 

Aug 12th, 2009

So, I decided to start heading out to the club. I'm halfway there when she calls me. "She", in case I haven't been clear enough, is an exotic beauty with a flawless body, about 5'8", long dark straight hair flowing down her back, and some pretty toes/feet. I meet up with her at the entrance of the club.

So of course, I have to ask where buster (Kansas) is. She and her girlfriend just bust out laughing. They say that they seriously thought he was gay! They even said that he must have watched that show with the guy with the funny hat (Mystery) one too many times. I was rolling! Then she said that when she started talking about how she had to meet up with me, he like got all obsessive and shit.

So we get a table, and I order us some drinks. I tell her she's getting the next round. By now the sharks are out, and I'm the envy of the club 'cause the belle of the ball is all on MY balls. When we walked in, jaws was just dropping. I was wearing a white Kanye West Teddy Bear T-Shirt, jeans, and some Mellos.

The 1st round of drinks arrive, and we start drinking and getting cozy. By now we are hugged up against each other in the booth. We talk about any and everything. I do my patented finger rub along the underboob and inquire about their authenticity. They are augmented, she admits...but absolutely perfect. Once again, no slappage.

During a bathroom run, I see Kansas. I also saw him earlier while I was sitting waiting for drinks...priceless look on his face. This time I smile, lean into his ear and say, "There is enough to go around, buddy.". Boom, he is disarmed. I go into the bathroom, shut the door, and laugh maniacally. This night is going perfectly!

Back to my sweet. Of course, some PUA is gettin in her ear on the dance floor. I sit down at the booth and sip on my drink. She notices that I have returned and makes a beeline back to me. He looked a little dumbfounded. I love it.

So we talk some more. She goes to get the second round of drinks. Now, of course most of the other chicks in the club are on my nuts as well, and them seeing that I only settle for the best is driving them crazy. Having a bunch of women breaching your perimeter, giving you the eye and saying hi every chance they get is intoxicating! She returns with the drinks. We sip and talk some more. Then we start dancing.

Sexy is not giving this chick enough credit. Good LORD she was BAD! I was the man to beat that night, and everyone knew it, tho some just couldn't believe it.

If you guys want me to go into convo detail, lemme know.

So, for some reason, the club closes at 1230 am. She invites me to hang out with her and her roomate at their room. Another guy tags along...another cool ass natural. He's on the roomie. So we are drunk, laying on the beds with our female company and laughing about anything and everything.

Then, it starts. The radio goes on, the lights go off, and next thing I know, the heavy petting begins. She surprised me a little bit with her forwardness.

Eventually, the roomie finally caught a clue (since homie couldn't close) and said she would be back in a few. As soon as the door closed behind them, it was all the way live. She was perfect to me...and her shapely form was a sight to behold. She was a talker too, and had no problem with vulgarities, and a healthy dose of Spanish thrown in for good measure.

The roommate came back a little earlier than promised which left us scrambling for the covers! Luckily she decided to take a shower, so I finished the deed. Then I reassured her that her co-workers would be none the wiser, excused myself, and got about 2 hours of sleep.

Spent today talking with her during the breaks. I also got a few knowing looks from some of the cool dudes and some last minute attention from assorted ladies. Kansas avoided eye contact with me today...or any contact for that matter. I'm sure that he will never forget me.

Met up with her at her gate at the airport, and chilled with her until it was time for her to board. Homie who struck out with her roommate was there as well, and we also exchanged info. Since there were other collegues around, I hugged her good bye and kissed her on the cheek. I did steal a kiss from her in the hotel away from prying eyes before we checked out, so she was covered.

Now I'm on the plane, heading home as I type this. This concludes my journal. Please, if you like it, 5-star it, as this was a lot if work and a labor of love to hopefully enlighten some of you guys (especially Bro and Iulian ;p). It feels good to be back!

Also, everything contained herein is fact...nothing has been fabricated or embellished. I might even post a pic up with her eyes crossed out...maaaaybe.

Overall, I came, I saw, and I conquered. I scoped out my options, made every woman who looked at/spoke to me feel attractive, used my soon to be realized potential (starting RN school in 2 weeks!) to my advantage, cold approached (who I considered to be) the finest chick in the conference, quickly read and determined it was a go, shook the haters off and closed the deal with authority...all within an approximately 12 hr window.

Like I said, this thread is now open to questions. If there is any topic you want me to expound on, ask away!

Thank you for reading!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

Interesting read Kidd
The Kidd!! wrote:
1st of all, the room was brightly lit. When she turned around and saw me, and as I asked how she was doing, her pupils literally went from 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. It kind of scared me a little bit, and gave me pause...I doubt she noticed but I seriously had to pull myself together. I mean, she looked like an optometrist ran by with a super soaker filled with dilation solution and blasted her in both eyes with pinpoint accuracy as she turned around to face me.
Beautiful. :D

When you have to pull yourself together you know there is something powerful going on.

Scared response because she had such a massive reaction to you, unconsciously, you know the depth of the reaction and the emotion that generates and what it will lead to when it is unleashed in a more private setting. Also because it can be a sign of someone who may cause difficulties when the time comes to detach unless handled in the right manner, strong feelings like that are an indicator of lots of things and are worth evaluating a bit before diving headfirst in.
But within that lies the promise of such a connection and fun time ;)

I tried explaining this to one of my friends ages ago, the closest I could come up with is: Imagine if a lion is looking at some prey, the prey then suddenly shows itself to the lion as going into the predator role inside its mind, because of the strength of the reaction in the preys mind, the lion feels it, the lion realises that this is going to be more than it was expecting (not more than it can handle). The lion then has to compose itself and re-assume the predator role without the prey realising, otherwise the tables would be turned. Then the natural order is restored and the prey acts like prey again. All in the blink of an eye.

Hence I was surprised you were surprised her forwardness, the eyes give it away:
Quote:
Then, it starts. The radio goes on, the lights go off, and next thing I know, the heavy petting begins. She surprised me a little bit with her forwardness.
I am sure you were pleasantly surprised though :lol:
The Kidd!! wrote:
So, we are in line for our free drinks, and he is all over her. I do not react or even act like I notice. I tell her to hold my drink ticket while I text the 1st part of this post. He asks her who's ticket that is. She gestures to me a few times. Finally, I ask for it back.
Nicely done.
To those that are reading, pay attention to this, there are so many elements in this seemingly simple move.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 pm 

Excellent work here bro, and thanks for sharing. PUA = ha sounds like when someone spits, I just realized.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm 

Hey! Great report of your experience. Awesome read.

A few things I would love to hear you elaborate on:
1. Conversating. Are there any core elements you always ensure are present when you are in conversation with a woman? Key elements in different situation?... e.g. during the breaks at the conference and chatting in the booth at the bar.
Do you make sure the topic thread remains in a fun, light and enjoyable context?

2. You said you made every woman you spoke to feel beautiful. Can you elaborate a bit more on how you allow this to happen?

3. Just sitting down at the airport you had that women come and purposely sit next to you. What do you feel enables this to happen for you?

Thanks again. Awesome!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 pm 

ozbuckley wrote:
Hey! Great report of your experience. Awesome read.

A few things I would love to hear you elaborate on:
1. Conversating. Are there any core elements you always ensure are present when you are in conversation with a woman? Key elements in different situation?... e.g. during the breaks at the conference and chatting in the booth at the bar.
Do you make sure the topic thread remains in a fun, light and enjoyable context?

2. You said you made every woman you spoke to feel beautiful. Can you elaborate a bit more on how you allow this to happen?

3. Just sitting down at the airport you had that women come and purposely sit next to you. What do you feel enables this to happen for you?

Thanks again. Awesome!!
*rubs hands together*....OKAY! :ugeek:

1) Not really. Only core element I need is her. Like I've said before, what you actually talk about is irrelevant. The non-verbal communication is what you pay attention to, and our non-verbals translated into, "We can't WAIT to fuck each other.", and so there was never any need to spell it out and ruin the "magic". So yeah, I just keep the convo lively, interesting, and usually funny. Like I said, I was talking about farting for chrissakes! :lol:

But the main thing is to get her talking, then keep her talking. 8-)

2) When all of those women sat down at my table, I knew that each one was there because of me. So, by me merely acknowledging them with a smile and some interesting convo, they felt beautiful. Bottom line: They felt beautiful because someone they considered to be attractive actually took the time out to at least appear interested in them, no matter how fleeting that interest may have been.

3) My vibe of contentment. The fact that I put out zero needy energy whatsoever. Because I don't project neediness, women NEED to talk to me. See? 8-)

Oh, and Peregrinus, I never responded to your post because, honestly, I had nothing to add. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm 

Just read it and I love it, very nice story with some priceless moments. I will reread some parts and probably ask some questions ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 am 
Quote:
Oh, and Ive never seen pupils that dilated in my life!
If she's colombian, then there's no surprise, cocaine can do that :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and Ive never seen pupils that dilated in my life!
If she's colombian, then there's no surprise, cocaine can do that :lol:

we colombians don't consume cocaine, we sell it to US