Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:22 pm 

question for Kidd and peregrinus:

Hey guys.
1st of all just want to congratualate kidd for the information shared. I´ve read your section and a lot of your and peregrinus posts and I couldn´t agree more, really goooold stuff. This is the mindset, the shatered matrix. what i would like to hear from you guys more experienced is your opinion on traits that women find attractive. Now, i´ve read and understood the Front + Clout part, but i´m curious to know what exists beyond that, whether it´s attitudes, mindsets. For exemple this article http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=163 goes deeper and really gave me a new insight. I presume she was was attracted to his strong, relaxed, open body language but since it doens´t specify I would like to hear your opinion.

PS: couldn´t find Unit 4: Advanced Techniques on tactics. Is it posted on NF?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm 

Hey Paris...welcome and thank you. :D

Advanced Tactics has been basically covered and is peppered throughout mainly my "Questions and Feedback" section...so there is your next reading assignment. :lol:

Traits? It really just boils down to confidence and indifference...you have to love yourself before others can love you. Confidence can manifest itself in many forms...strong yet relaxed and open body language is one manifestation of it. But basically, once you become your own best friend, achieve the Vibe of Contentment and no longer TRULY care about whether you deal with women or not (indifference) is usually when they start just swarming you. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Off the top of my head, a few:

Being Happy in yourself.
Being comfortable in your own skin.
Having confidence in yourself.
Having interests not connected to her (NOTE: she might also have them, this is NOT why you have them though).
Knowing you are of value and you have value to give.
Being 'radically honest' - saying what you mean without censoring/editing it.
Having boundaries and sticking to them.
Being emotionally strong. (Having emotions and KNOWING how to deal with them - healthily)
Giving her space to be herself and express herself.
Giving her the space to seduce herself and you.

Not 'needing' her.
Not seeking approval from her.
Not trying to get anything from her (manipulation).
Not owning every little emotion she feels.
Not allowing her to manipulate YOU. (The games girls play)
Not getting hung up on every little thing she says. (see above section)

And this:
The Kidd!! wrote:
basically, once you become your own best friend, achieve the Vibe of Contentment and no longer TRULY care about whether you deal with women or not (indifference) is usually when they start just swarming you. :lol:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
achieve the Vibe of Contentment
This one especially imo.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hey Paris...welcome and thank you. :D

Advanced Tactics has been basically covered and is peppered throughout mainly my "Questions and Feedback" section...so there is your next reading assignment. :lol:

Traits? It really just boils down to confidence and indifference...you have to love yourself before others can love you. Confidence can manifest itself in many forms...strong yet relaxed and open body language is one manifestation of it. But basically, once you become your own best friend, achieve the Vibe of Contentment and no longer TRULY care about whether you deal with women or not (indifference) is usually when they start just swarming you. :lol:
Sums EVERYTHING up right fucking there!!!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm 

OK Kidd,

but please let me know, what do you think about the terms:
Edge, leadership and sense of humor?

can you explain to me why these are not the attractive qualities in a man?
a lot of men I met who were good with women had these qualities- at least I think they do from what I saw...

What I did see is that these men had confidence but not so much indifference. But maybe they had indifference and I didn't see it

but anyway, could you explain please...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am 

Because your three 'traits' are dependent on my two traits being in place. If a man is needy and insecure, no amount of humor, edge or leadership ability will be able to save him. The only two that are universal traits that women find attractive are confidence and indifference...the former they are aware of ...the latter they are not. This is the reason ehy you werent able to see indifference...its something you feel, not see. Women cant even discern it...its just something that they REACT to...see?

It's the conscious/subconscious one-two punch knock out combo. Grinus' list, while expounding the main idea, once distilled still leaves you with these two traits.

Hope this helps...and remember...less answering, more questioning. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:48 am 

Ok, I see but I did say in my post that:
Quote:
these traits are inside 'confidence and indifference'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:06 am 

Sniper wrote:
Ok, I see but I did say in my post that:
Quote:
these traits are inside 'confidence and indifference'
They are NOT inside...they are DEPENDENT UPON. :ugeek:

Quit while you are ahead...please lock your ego up for a bit. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
This is the reason ehy you werent able to see indifference...its something you feel, not see. Women cant even discern it...its just something that they REACT to
Agreed.

This why in my view, faking it does not work. They can tell the difference in the 'feel', it is incongruent.
I can, so they can. Simples.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Grinus' list, while expounding the main idea, once distilled still leaves you with these two traits.
Agreed.

They are symptoms of the underlying conditions. Markers which can be seen/felt. They rely on the underlying conditions in order to be (Dependent upon as Kidd said).

Sometimes you have a medical condition and you cannot directly ascertain what it is by observation, so you look for indicators that show it is really there. They are some of the indicators. It is hard for them to exist without the underlying condition being present, especially together.

If you look at each of the entries on my list, it is an indicator of one of the entries on Kidd's List.
For each one you fail, it points to which one has a fault in it and where work needs to be done.

Introspection, observation and analysation.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm 

Hey Sniper, just to point out - on the humor front, you and I had a conversation about "humor"

Humor is an attractive trait to have in general, but when it comes to attraction and the opposite sex things aren't always as they seem, often quite backwards from what you would first think.

The fact of the matter is this: Exactly what Kidd first wrote is what makes a man attractive. Then, interestingly enough, once the girl decides - or rather realizes consciously - that this man is attractive due to these foundational traits being in place, all of a sudden everything he says is funny....even when it's not.

To a imperceptive onlooker, they might deduce "oh, she slept with him -> She laughs at what he says a lot -> He must be funny -> I need to be funny to get laid

Even the girl will rationalize, "I just like him so much, I don't know what it is, he's just so funny and fun, I don't know, there's just something"

When in reality there are so many unseens going on below the surface.

(Same mistaken rationale can be applied to edge - "oh, he has tatoos", even leadership)

The following, along with original reply is excellent, EXCELLENT - puts exactly into words something very hard to describe for me
Quote:
Because your three 'traits' are dependent on my two traits being in place. If a man is needy and insecure, no amount of humor, edge or leadership ability will be able to save him. The only two that are universal traits that women find attractive are confidence and indifference...the former they are aware of ...the latter they are not. This is the reason ehy you werent able to see indifference...its something you feel, not see. Women cant even discern it...its just something that they REACT to...see?

It's the conscious/subconscious one-two punch knock out combo. Grinus' list, while expounding the main idea, once distilled still leaves you with these two traits.

Hope this helps...and remember...less answering, more questioning.

Last edited by StephenP on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm 

great point StephenP,
dam that PUA stuff that confused me. But now that everything is clear I know what to really work on :)