Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Erika Awakening
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:57 pm 

well, this is a female PUA who decided to go on the 'spiritual path' helping guys with their 'inner issues' using EFT. Well RJ wrote this about her on his blog:
Quote:
Erika Awakening: Shit Fraud Fake Who Taps Your Ass For $9,997

Dear Fraudhaters,

I feel just a tiny bit guilty for exposing Erika Awakening.

Don’t get me wrong; she’s financially raping guys to the tune of $9997 for her ludicrous 15 week “tap your troubles away into the Fifth dimension and get enlightened” course.

But dishing it on such a wicked-crazy and genuinely disturbed fruit-loop like Erika feels like…well…like tripping a dwarf or making a fake pledge to the Jerry Lewis’ Labor Day Telethon.

Still, this charlatan needs to get her “cum-uppance”. And I’m just the prick to do it.

Erika Says “It’s All Illusion”

Ericka is a firm believer in the allegedly channeled pile of duck-droppings called “A Course In Miracles”. Amongst the beliefs Erika has picked up from this quivvering, steaming, mountain of feces, is the idea that “Reality is an illusion” and that “Pain and suffering aren’t real”.

(Uh, right. So why are you charging guys just 3 clams short of 10 k to help them heal their “illusionary” pain?)

But it goes beyond that. Erika has some serious delusions of grandeur.

Here is a quote from her blog. I’m NOT making this up.

“If you think that you need to “know” my body in order to make this commitment to me, you are NOT my partner. If you are my partner, you will KNOW this in the deepest part of your heart, mind, and soul. It’s not an accident that we end up together. It is part of the greater plan for the salvation of the world..”

And here I thought Charlie Sheen was fucking nuts.

Why This Is More Dangerous Than It Is Hysterically Funny

Listen: Erika is holding herself out as a healer to guys who are suffering from years of not getting any nookie. She is claiming she can dredge up and relief the deepest traumas.

Assuming any of this is true(and that she isn’t practicing psychotherapy without a license) guys like this are going to, as she herself says “develop a special bond” with her.

Well guess what. Guys like this are also going to be extremely suggestible and very, very vulnerable with her. (It’s called transference in traditional therapy).

Do you think it’s safe for a guy in this situation and condition and undergoing this kind of emotional dynamic to be cared for by someone who thinks she is part of a greater plan for world salvation?”

Holy fucking Jim Jones in a push up bra and split crotch panties.

How long before these guys are worshiping Mistress Erika (with a big monthly love offering of cash, cash, cash thrown in for good measure) and getting sucked further down the rabbit hole of her egomania, which I suspect is a cover for massive anxiety, low self-esteeming, and terror of intimacy with men?

(BTW, Mistress Erika has confessed on her blog that she is celibate and that sex means nothing to her. Hmm….is that a sign of a healthy woman to you or someone with serious issues?)

Tapping My Ass

So what is Erika’s “method” for her 15 week, $9997 “belief reprogramming” course?

It’s EFT AKA Emotional Freedom Technique.

You can Google it on your own, but suffice it to say that EFT has been widely rejected as effective therapy. (You can say the same for NLP, but that’s a separate controversy. And it reflects, to my mind, a deep misunderstanding of what NLP is).

Now listen: EFT, I think, can work for some people, temporarily, in some cases.

Why?

Because it’s primarily a pattern-interrupt. You think of your trauma/problem/fear and tap yourself at various body parts while repeating certain statements about accepting yourself.

The very act of adding in the elements of speaking and a physical movement can add perspective and distance to any memory or event being recalled.

But the larger point is this (and I tried making this point to Miss Awacko-witch on her own blog):

No therapeutic modality works all the time, with every person, in every circumstance. A good healer has to be flexible, able to calibrate his/her client, and have many different modalities in their “tool kit”. Over 21 years of working with people I’ve learned all sorts of stuff beyond my original NLP training.

Yet Erika, nut case that she is, is convinced that “tapping” is THE cure-it-all for everyone.

Yes, you can tap your way to Ultimate Nookie Abundance. And reprogram your beliefs about pussy too, for just $9997 and 15 weeks of listening to Ms. Awackojob’s rantings.

Does that strike you as a tremendous amount of money? An enormous waste of time? When you could probably go for ONE session of EMDR or clinical hypnotherapy, shell out maybe $250 tops, and get better results? Or go learn to meditate at a local Buddhist center, develop your own practice, and not even have to pay one fucking cent?

Maybe so. But Erika needs your cash to fund her quest for world domination-er-I mean salvation.

And who knows? Maybe she’ll even tickle your pee-pee if you ask real nicely.

No…wait..that’s Sasha Cobra . And she charges $3000 for 2 hours.(Yep, Sasha pulls pud for cash, no shit. She yanked my crank pretty good, but I got it for free as an “introductory offer”.)

Peace, piece and beware of whackjob female PUAS.

RJ

PS. Yes, I interviewed Sasha and even let her guest teach. That was before I met her frighteningly whacked out Guru, Nityama, who thinks that victims of sexual molestation actually enjoy the experience. No shit. No way I will be part of anyone who endorses that freako hipster fraud.
Now my take on it (I don't know Erika in person and never worked with her):

Ok Now even if EFT works for everyone (which I don't think it does) you can learn EFT for free on the internet or buy a book about it or take an EFT course which is not going to cost a
fortune :)

Edit: I'm not saying that EFT is not good or promoting RJ (he is also creepy in his own way).
Although I don't use EFT myself, A lot of people used EFT and said it's a great tool...

My criticism is about her prices.

I went into Erika's site, let's see:
Quote:
$397 Intro session (new clients only): "85-minute personal Skype session custom tailored for YOU. I will apply HBR intuitively to your particular situation....."

$2997 Package of Five 85-minute sessions: "This is my basic coaching package. Includes five 85-minute personal Skype or telephone sessions. This package is perfect for getting a particular issue resolved (e.g., approach anxiety, public speaking anxiety, financial limiting beliefs, etc.)....."

$1997 One-Day In-Person Intensive (in person, private location or in field): "This option is perfect for times when I travel to a location near you (which I may do for a conference), or you travel to see me. This package includes six hours of HBR or regular coaching, and may be elected to be “in field.”....."

$9997 Erika’s Ultimate Program – the 15-Week Course in Miracles: "This is Erika’s Ultimate Coaching Program, because she not only works with you to apply HBR to the issues and sticking points of your choice, but also she teaches you her ENTIRE HBR method, so that you can not only apply it on your own to yourself but also with your own clients....."
these prices are on her website today as I'm writing this post:

http://www.spiritualseduction.com/

Post subject: Re: Erika Awakening
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 pm 

that sound like new age shit

just look at this it's kinda the same, creepy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gafTphFr ... re=related

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm 

...sounds like some expensive ass hooey to me... :?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm 

So she actually fucks her clients? for $1,997 she'd better give them a ride they'll never forget. :lol:

Seriously though, I had an e-mail exchange with this crazy bitch a couple years ago and like Rion she basically told me to do coaching with her in person for some ridiculous amount of money.

I had no idea she was that dellusional...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm 

It's funny that Jeffries says that EFT is rejected by science and then says that NLP (what he's working with) is rejected too, but that's ok. I wonder what's the difference. If traditional emotional therapy had any use, an ordinary psychologist could give us all the answers. But we know that ain't true.

EFT works. We can all talk about placebo effects all day, but that doesn't explain it's success rate in relation to other methods, especially the traditional one. Anyone who has any awareness to wha'ts going on in his body will feel it when tapping.

It's nice to see that people here don't buy into stuff easily but this forum is turning into a "flame anyone who isn't The Kidd and Cory Skyy" forum. I agree the seduction gurus are a bunch of crooks, it's obvious. But every little thing here that isn't conventional, that isn't familiar to us, is beeing branded as "Hooey" and bullshit without even checking it out.

I had a session with Erika about a two years ago. Don't worry, I only paid 20$, I was in the army and broke, and EFT was the new deal for me, so she kindly agreed to have a session with me for any price I'd offer. So I offered 20$, because I couldn't pay more. Here's for how she only wants money from people.

I felt great after the session and some very nice things started to happen after it, I was very pleased but it didn't last for long. Not because EFT isn't effective, but because like everything else (yes, even the kidds observation skills), there is no magic pill. You have to be consistant, because we are reconditioned, and only repetition will create a lasting change.

EFT is not seduction material. EFT is actually in alignment with most of the stuff on this forum. "Emotional Freedom Technique" - isn't that exactly what The Kidd talks about?

And you know what, if you had a stronger case about Erika, maybe I would agree. But Ross fucking Jeffries talks about "fifth dimension" and "duck dropping", lol... Sniper, have you ever seen his products? I remember some very "hooey" stuff from him. He had a program called "nail your inner game" where he starts with a meditation session, then starts to channel negative energy into a while lightball or something... And he had a "fear to charisma" video where he took this chinese guy, told him to imagine taking his negative energy, and throwing it like a basketball, and then visualize his energy entering all the women around him. Yeah, I'd really be taking his advice about spiritual woo-woo stuff, and that's without even me watching his "magik" product where he advertised it as if he is a sorcerer...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm 

Well then, I guess what I got going on is what EFT wishes it was. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 pm 

EFT is just a technique... The question is how you use it to help you reach a certain mindset. Your way was to shut yourself in a room and dig in your mind. EFT is zapping away the emotion that is attached to our beliefs. So you see, a technique here, or a certain way/method is required. I wish I could just read your stuff and implement it all. But we are run by our subconscious, and there is so much programming there that we cannot consciously fight it for long. We need an unconventional way to deal with it here.

EFT does work for many people (and it is very popular because the creator of it, Gary Craig, selflessly allowed everyone to use it in order to spread it out). You can't sasy that about Rion or Zan's stuff, or the other crooks out there. So I wouldn't focus the crusade on EFT for now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm 

Bonder, I'm actually in the right when I dismiss this new age stuff as I speak from experience, I've tried most of it for a considerable amount of time and with great effort.

RJ however sits on the fence with what he admonishes.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 pm 

@Bonder

I'm not saying EFT is hooey or saying that RJ's stuff is good. I'm saying that the prices Erika is charging are way too much...
I said that anyone can take an EFT course that's not going to cost a fortune.

It's nice to hear that Erika gave you a session for 20$ (while you were in the army). But looking at her site and prices: that is my criticism :|

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm 

Alchemist - great. It didn't work for you (and from your posts I understand you found your own path, good luck ;) ), it did work for many other people. This is not like NG where only two people reported success with it (and mysteriously disappeared), or Zan's cult. This is not like corny ass pickup shit advice from so called gurus like Mystery and whoever his pathetic friends are. This stuff works, there are so many testimonials about ACTUAL results with it, even soldiers who were in trauma from the Vietnam war.

Why focus the fire on something that DOES bring many people results? And it's even funnier because EFT can really help a person implement, for example, The Kidd's mindset. It's all about emotional freedom, not Amorati stuff or however that's called. You actually agree with the general idea that EFT was invented for.

Ross Jeffries is a hypocrite, he did so many creepy stuff in his products that helped (as it seems) no one (although his NLP tactics obviously do work), how can he even talk about new age stuff being ridiculous? I remember watching him talk about "transmuting energy"...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm 

Sniper - yeah, the prices are extremely high. I understand what you're saying, I would think she's like Ettiene who charges 250$ for an ebook, only that I checked them out both and I know that she has value in her sessions. Anyway, it's definitely not worth the price, it is outrageous. But I guess it's working for her and for her clients, so why not... And unlike Ettiene, she has her own way of working and not just taking stuff from Sedona Method, Rion and Reiki and wishing the reader good luck.

And learning how to do EFT at a high level isn't that easy, really... It takes some practice and understanding to get into a deeper level, but again, I would never pay so much for an EFT session.

Anyway my problem was with the hypoctire Jeffries branding her out as a lunatic that lost any connection with reality.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:00 pm 

It is generally true in every way that if you haven´t
yet reached success in a particular area of Life, your
unsuccessfulness is still to serve you.

It will give you all the lessons you are required to learn
to move on and to become more successful.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 pm 

I could tell you how to reframe limiting beliefs for free and throw in a one-itis cure for good measure.
However looking at how much these puas charge makes me want to cash in myself!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:46 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Bonder, I'm actually in the right when I dismiss this new age stuff as I speak from experience, I've tried most of it for a considerable amount of time and with great effort.

RJ however sits on the fence with what he admonishes.
Me as well, to the point where i lost touch with reality. Not cool some of the shit that gets peddled on the internet :|

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:20 pm 

I went to Ross Jeffries's blog (called puafraud), where he exposes pua gurus lies, and posted a comment there, asking him how could he criticises new age stuff and at the same time channels and transmutes energy into lightballs in his products. I also wondered how come he can make himself look like the saint that is fighting agains the evil gurus and their scams, after one of the biggest scams I remember - he put out an ebook, called "how to get women into bed without even trying", he gave a bunch of affirmations and said if you read it to yourself for 21 days, women will be all over you and you don't have to do anything else (then why take his speed seduction course?). My post wasn't approved.

I like how he bashes all the douchebags out there but he isn't very different from them himself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 pm 

@Bonder

RJ is creepy in his own way and I'm not defending him. I just think that all those Gurus in the
industry have to show they got good results with a lot of people before they decide to charge
so much money and display their names everywhere (that includes people like Erika, Rion, Etienne, Zan and all the others).

A lot of people got success from RJ's stuff-
I never really went over his stuff and I don't know what he teaches exacly. But he was the first teacher in the industry with over 20 years of teaching, many teachers learned from him and a lot of guys got success with his stuff.

There were rumors that his stuff are unethical, if that is true then I don't agree with his system however if it's not true and only a rumor- then you can't argue with the truth...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm 

Ross Jeffries uses NLP techniques to convince women to like him, such as anchoring, seeing Ross Jeffries triggers an emotion in the woman that reminds her of her boyfriend after Ross Jeffries makes it happen through anchoring. Its evil.

Ross Jeffries doesn't like other gurus because David D was once a student of his and makes more money and makes better products than him while using a little bit of NLP here and there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm 

Hooey is as Hooey does. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

MY advice, do not buy her products, or her book when she finally gets someone to edit it.

I have read it and it is not good and needs a lot more editing and clearing out of (as Kidd puts it) Hooey.. so much that I threw it back at her when she ignored my suggestions.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 pm 

My take on EFT -> it's bogus... but let me explain.

I think all it does is give people a reason (a magic cure to all their problems) to actually go within and face their demons/issues/trauma/shit and bring it to the surface, acknowledge it and move on.

I think it was a fairly smart guy on here who called it "tapping into your subconscious" (though i don't think he meant it in the literal sense)

If you need to hit yourself in the face for hours on end, to pull up and rid yourself of subconscious demons that hold you back, by all means.

I prefer sitting alone in nature or a quiet room, maybe a notebook on hand :?