Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Erika Awakening
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 am 

There's something wrong with her eyes :| . And something seriously wrong with her body language beyond the fact this is clearly a scam.

But I cannot put my finger on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
There's something wrong with her eyes :| . And something seriously wrong with her body language beyond the fact this is clearly a scam.

Theres something wrong with her FULL STOP!

Oh, did you hear she got kicked out of the 21convention :lol:
Erika Awakening wrote:
Yep, I was banned from 21 Convention due to my unconventional thinking ... it's a sad day when innovation is banned, isn't it?
Funny I thought.

--

Oh and she really does not like criticism, even constructive comments. That will get you blacklisted faster than anything.

I find her quite amusing, especially how guys fawn over her as she is one of the few women, I think that is what she gets off on.

Some of her ideas are plain f**ked up.

If EFT is so great and she is so good at it, how come she cannot sort herself out, let alone others?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

I can...she's a sociopath...maybe borderline psychopath. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:08 pm 

Quote:
If EFT is so great and she is so good at it, how come she cannot sort herself out, let alone others?
Erika acts in a weird way = EFT doesn't work? Great logic there...

Tens of thousands of people all over the world have experienced great results with EFT. So with all due respect to the omniscient experts here, who surly tried EFT seriously before making up all kinds of arrogant theories (have you never heard of meridians?), it works and that has nothing to do with Erika.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

Theres something wrong with her FULL STOP!

Oh, did you hear she got kicked out of the 21convention :lol:
Erika Awakening wrote:
Yep, I was banned from 21 Convention due to my unconventional thinking ... it's a sad day when innovation is banned, isn't it?
Funny I thought.

--

Oh and she really does not like criticism, even constructive comments. That will get you blacklisted faster than anything.

I find her quite amusing, especially how guys fawn over her as she is one of the few women, I think that is what she gets off on.

Some of her ideas are plain f**ked up.

it seems like she learned EFT and tries to be some kind of a Guru in the dating Biz. It's like Etienne who learned a few things about chakras and now tries to present himself as some kind of a dating Guru.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

Bonder wrote:
Quote:
Erika acts in a weird way = EFT doesn't work? Great logic there...
I would suggest you READ what I wrote.

It was about her and EFT rather than EFT alone.

I did not say that EFT doesn't work, so do not try to put words into my mouth.

I am curious as to why you went all defensive?
Bonder wrote:
Tens of thousands of people all over the world have experienced great results with EFT. So with all due respect to the omniscient experts here, who surly tried EFT seriously before making up all kinds of arrogant theories (have you never heard of meridians?), it works and that has nothing to do with Erika.
I am aware of this.

That is why i referenced her and not EFT alone.

Please READ stuff before responding like this.

And yes I have heard of meridians.. I have been doing Tai Chi and QiGong for years! I am well aware of meridians. I will add to that there are both positive and negative sides to meridians.

I especially liked the 'arrogant theories' bit :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 pm 

Quote:
I am curious as to why you went all defensive?
We both know why...but I will refrain as I know that you want an answer from HIM. I don't know if he's ready to own it yet though... :|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:30 pm 

The second part (especially the "arrogant theories") of the post was more for Stephan P. than for you.

I understood from the "If EFT is so great and she is so good at it", as you saying it's not effective. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 pm 

Bonder wrote:
The second part (especially the "arrogant theories") of the post was more for Stephan P. than for you.

I understood from the "If EFT is so great and she is so good at it", as you saying it's not effective. Sorry if I misunderstood you.
If? I'd say you most certainly did. :roll:

There is nothing worse than a half-ass apology. :|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm 

lol, funny to get some lessons in manners from you... Anyway even from his last post I cannot understand what he ment as he said he was talking about EFT and her together.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm 

Bonder wrote:
lol, funny to get some lessons in manners from you... Anyway even from his last post I cannot understand what he ment as he said he was talking about EFT and her together.
I know right? :lol:

But here's the rub...instead of taking the time TO understand it...you go with the knee jerk reaction to attack 'Grinus because you took it immediately as an attack on your beloved EFT (which, as you might have noticed, I have never called Hooey). Then, when he points out your knee jerk and gives you a gut check, you STILL defend it in your apology...for what? :|

GET OUT OF YOUR MIND. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 pm 

Bonder wrote:

Whoa, forgot about this thread. I don't know, I went deep into EFT, did it religiously for probably a year (I'd say that's slightly beyond armchair theory) - not sure if it helped or not, but no breakthroughs or anything, much like affirmations. Though I can't say it didn't contribute in anyway either.

Just got to a point where i felt like my time wasn't worth the minimal/questionable results. I feel for me, it was simply more the introspection and honesty that "tapping on an issue" requires.

Don't know though, and learning more and more how much I don't

Who knows, Maybe it's time to give EFT another try again :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Bonder wrote:

Whoa, forgot about this thread. I don't know, I went deep into EFT, did it religiously for probably a year (I'd say that's slightly beyond armchair theory) - not sure if it helped or not, but no breakthroughs or anything, much like affirmations. Though I can't say it didn't contribute in anyway either.

Just got to a point where i felt like my time wasn't worth the minimal/questionable results. I feel for me, it was simply more the introspection and honesty that "tapping on an issue" requires.

Don't know though, and learning more and more how much I don't

Who knows, Maybe it's time to give EFT another try again :?:
Nah...you don't need it. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 am 

If they're is ONE thing I have learned wading through years of hooey. Especially especially spiritual is like people claiming the validity or usefulness of something does not make it so. We were all taken in by NG for example, we were sure we had one the answer. "Felt it working" "Made major breakthroughs" "Transended our egos" It was worthless if we did not take the lessons away from it. :|

I was referring to the way she leans on the chair it reveals something. Beyond the fact she has a misguided ego and a complete lack of concern for others. The fact that she shows no guilt is unpleasent as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 am 

I made a post once on one of her protege's facebook statuses. He was just invading my news feed and felt I had enough. His status that day was "I am convinced that everyone needs to use EFT to release and get to the next level."

So I posted on his wall that he made it sound like EFT was the bible and the cure to everything, (when in fact it's just a tool). Lo and behold, Erika Awakening replied saying that EFT hadn't worked for me because I had used ineffective methods. She thought she could help out, for a "reasonable" price.

Her protege went on to assert that EFT is analogous to working out since everyone benefits from it's use!

I remember reading a blog from some d-level PUA, talking about his experiences in one of those pickup fests. He mentioned Erika being a little weird, because she kept tapping herself the entire time. I mean, that is just creepy, watching a person tap in public non-stop for 4 hours. Seriously, might as well punch yourself to make it more effective.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:32 pm 

RJ is just riding on the popularity of PUAHATE, and now he's doing some Meta Marketing by exposing frauds, pretending that he is not also a fraud.

RJ got his Nail Your Inner Game mostly from Shinzen Young's handling difficult emotions, and put in som NLP & Magick stuff. Both Stephane and Steve P have been there before him with this kind of "transmuting energy" exercise.

In my eyes they both got products that doesn't work that effeciently.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Frank White wrote:
RJ is just riding on the popularity of PUAHATE, and now he's doing some Meta Marketing by exposing frauds, pretending that he is not also a fraud.

RJ got his Nail Your Inner Game mostly from Shinzen Young's handling difficult emotions, and put in som NLP & Magick stuff. Both Stephane and Steve P have been there before him with this kind of "transmuting energy" exercise.

I tought this post was about Erika Awakening and his version of EFT, not about Ross and his material and puahate forum... by no means I am protecting his company, I don't even care about his sleazy marketing tactics; if so.
Do you feel deceived by his teachings/company? :?:

Besides, why steer the conversation towards him? When this post what about the weird chick. (Altough RJ is a weirdo too :shock: )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm 

Frank White wrote:

we never said RJ is good, I said he is also creepy. But if you seen his stuff and want to share make a new thread about him... :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 pm 

Sniper wrote:
we never said RJ is good, I said he is also creepy. But if you seen his stuff and want to share make a new thread about him... :geek:
I'm just saying that RJ is using some clever marketing strategies.

Sorry for getting off topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 am 

Frank White wrote:
Sniper wrote:
I'm just saying that RJ is using some clever marketing strategies.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Most of them are, that's the thing with the community. Most of them are really smart guys, and guys generally put their talents toward getting women :P.