Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Klaus Joehle
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

Libertas wrote:
Has anybody heard about this? I just downloaded some mp3s and will try them soon.

http://k.livingonlove.com/
Thank you for pointing this out, had not come across it before. Looks like an interesting read, will add it to my list for the next week or so.

One quote I came across that jumped out to me, in the spirit of this forum:

"When a woman feels loved, she feels beautiful, when she feels beautiful, she begins to feel safe, then she will begin to trust, as she begins to trust, she will wait and see. When she sees your love can be trusted, that’s when the magic starts."

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm 

I have been practicing his material on and off for about a year now. I can tell you that if you do the meditations right it can work alot better than natural grounding. This is great stuff. I highly reccomend it!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm 

Just checking out his meds, very interesting and I can tell immediately he knows what he's doing, especially in regards to getting "the feeling" and raising one's vibration through guided meditation. This fits so nicely with what I've already been doing and making huge leaps with. I'm trying his love meds and his 3.6 million med. I like how he says money is love, a very different perspective than what I've been taught. Interesting to explore.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 pm 

The following quote from him rules!!
Klaus Joehle wrote:
If seventy percent of our days are filled with activities that do not
bring us joy, excitement, and love, then the remaining thirty percent
cannot compensate for that. All the seminars, books, meditation, and
affirmations are not going to help.

Yet the more time we spend doing things that do not truly bring us
joy and excitement, the more money we spend trying to compensate
for our growing unhappiness, and this ends up bringing us more debt.
So the end result is that we are tied even more into working at what
we dislike. It is a self-defeating circle.

Doing the things that excite us is the only way that we will ever
experience ourselves overflowing with joy and love.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:26 pm 

I was reading his book when I got a message from my spirit guide. He said something very interesting when I was reading chapter 22 (just skip down to it for now!) Because there is a tutor in my college who mistreats me sometimes and acts like they've no time for me.

"“People can think that they don’t need love from certain people. Those people might react by unconciously trying to prove that they do need love from them.” And that's exactly what I've been doing! That's what trying to get validation is! It involves trying to prove to someone that they need your love while the other person thnks they don't need it!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 am 

I've been reading "The Messenger" which is a wonderful book. Klaus's message is like a cross between Jake's philosophies and the Eric Invincible interview with Sean Messenger but it's clear that Klaus came onto the info completely indepently and it's really refreshing to hear this perspective from someone completely outside the seduction community.

I've had experiences like Klaus talks about but not with the consitency that I wanted (although things are gradually getting there). I can see that I have being blocking my valve over the years. Natural grounding has definitely helped but I can see this being a very direct way of feeling profound self love, I think of lot of it is letting go and letting in love and abundance. I'm definitely going to try the meditations and see what happens. It would be cool to combine this with grounding some how.

There is one part of the book which really freaked me out when I read it (in a good way).
Quote:
So just relax, have fun, and keep your pants on because you’re not going to believe the things you are going to experience. It’s going to be one beautiful ride.

Well the song "Goon Jae Tee Hai Pai" translates as "The Key I Had Lost". Maybe I'm making connections that aren't there but it's almost like the song is linked to the book.

There is a version of the song with English sub titles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHlJ95xM ... re=related
:)

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 am 
Site Admin

Seek wrote:
Quote:
So just relax, have fun, and keep your pants on because you’re not going to believe the things you are going to experience. It’s going to be one beautiful ride.

Well the song "Goon Jae Tee Hai Pai" translates as "The Key I Had Lost". Maybe I'm making connections that aren't there but it's almost like the song is linked to the book.

And the album is called 'Beautiful Ride' :)

So if your gut is right, not just that song but others

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:03 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Seek wrote:
Quote:

And the album is called 'Beautiful Ride' :)

So if your gut is right, not just that song but others
Yeah the universe works in mysterious ways. I think the universe uses musicians, teachers, writers, movie makers etc to get messages to people.