Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Paul Janka
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:51 am 

Well Rion was promoting this guy a lot after Paul coached him in spain (Paul coached Rion..).

Paul's system is just about harvesting lots of phone numbers and I didn't really understand what is so special about it\him :|

anyone with some social skills can collect loads of phone numbers and if you approach 500 women - from all the phone numbers you have collect you will get lucky with some of the girls: it's statistics...

the problems is: if you don't live in a big city like NYC (where Paul lives) you can't apply this system unless you want to 'burn yourself'.

Another thing: Paul said he doesn't care about rejection because when you live in a big city such as NYC you don't give a fuck if you get rejected cause there are loads of beautiful women to chose from anyway. But guys who don't live in big cities can't really use it.

That's my take on it...

Post subject: Re: Paul Janka
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 am 

l started reading a few years ago his "getting laid in NYC" articles... And yeah, he basicaly goes for high numbers and assumes that statistically you will get laid eventually. And that's true of course. However in terms of mindset or personal develpement there is no value there.

As far as I remember, he doesn't use any canned openers or routins so I don't despise him like the other pickup gurus.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 am 

Sniper wrote:
Another thing: Paul said he doesn't care about rejection because when you live in a big city such as NYC you don't give a fuck if you get rejected cause there are loads of beautiful women to chose from anyway. But guys who don't live in big cities can't really use it.

That's my take on it...

the environment helps, but no matter if you are in a big ciy or a small town, going out colecting numbers is a waste of time, it's like playing lotery if you follow that rule about numbers, simply stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 am 

That's ALL he's about? :?

My boys and I call that shit 'Jackpot Game'...if you put enough money into a slot machine, you're bound to win SOMETHING sooner or later. Problem is, usually by the time you win anything, you still haven't broken even versus the time and energy spent to 'win'. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:16 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That's ALL he's about? :?

My boys and I call that shit 'Jackpot Game'...if you put enough money into a slot machine, you're bound to win SOMETHING sooner or later. Problem is, usually by the time you win anything, you still haven't broken even versus the time and energy spent to 'win'. :|
That reminds me of the old Amorati addage "true success is doing it anyway". :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:53 am 

rant wrote:
Sniper wrote:
But guys who don't live in big cities can't really use it.

That's my take on it...
the environment helps, but no matter if you are in a big ciy or a small town, going out colecting numbers is a waste of time, it's like playing lotery if you follow that rule about numbers, simply stupidity
Firstly, I must admit I like Paul. And like that he was honest in the amout, or % of "success' rate. Many gurus seem to be dishonest about that.

But. It's almost only applicabale if you life in a big city.
But it's not as bad as hitting the lotery. He stated that like 80 to 90% of the time he got a number. About 11% of those numbers, would be comfortable enough to meetup with him for a date. And of those that meetup, he in te beginning managed to sleep with about 1 out 2 of them. And he stated that over time gradually went up to over 50%, so 1,5 to 2 out of the three.
So that makes it. That he in the earlier times was getting laid, around 1 in 40 or so of the women he met. And gradually got up to, 1 in 25 or so (sleeping with 1 out od every 25 ladies he met/chatted up).

As far as time goes. It's in his favour, that he only talks with girls for a few minutes (keeps it below 10) and then goes for the number to leave. That way it isn't so difficult or time consumming to meet lets say 30 new women per week.
Which makes good odds for haveing a new fling every couple of weeks.

Imo, not such a bad system. But only if you don't care about rejections, and one doesn't have an big ego one likes to keep in tact/big.
for mysefl, with his way of doing it. I think I got around having sex with about 1 out of 50 girls I spoke to. I'm not as good looking as he is, so that was my declaration of it. This way, I managed to have a new fling every 1 or 2 months. Since I met/chatted up on avergae around 10 new women every week. And had about 1 date every 2 weeks or so out of it on average.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 am 

More power to you, man...too much work for me. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
More power to you, man...too much work for me. :geek:
Yeah, it's defenately (some) work. or at least that's how it somewhat felt to me.
I think therefore this way, probably is only do-able if one really feels motivated (frustrated?) to get laid. Because otherwise one will probably stop it.

Therefore this way/style/system, when I did it that in my past, "worked" as in that it got me sex/laid. Because when I started doing that, I was a virgin and felt really curious about sex and was very motivated to lose it. And then after the first time, it (read: I) was so bad. That I was really motivated to do it again plus some times more, and so to get a better hang of it.