Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am 

john225 wrote:
Where can i find the ebook fufe? I only see a blog from Jake which Dr.Awesome posted.
I got it, but I don't know if I can share a warez link here. Google it, it can be found.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:22 am 

Can anyone share The Cure?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 am 

scarface wrote:
What is/does mean: "the Zan problem"?

You are not familiar with the Zan problem?

He refuses to criticize women for their demonic behaviour. This is of course, to allow women to endorse his product.

There is nothing wrong with Zan's approach whatsoever, except for the fact that if you don't acknowledge that men are having problems with women, how on earth are you going to teach them anything? To teach that 'women are beautiful' and 'deserve to be loved', however true that may be, just isn't going to cut it with guys who have been stabbed, shot, wounded and humiliated. Unrelated to this book, Zan also fails to teach men (more consistently) that men too are beautiful and deserve to be loved as well. Instead he teaches a bunch of sissy techniques to get guys to go from 'here' to 'there'. One way traffic as it were.

The book is nowhere near as bad as that, but tacitly implies that all results so far are related to patterns of thought. As Dali, so well pointed out, there is a lot more to it than that. I wanted to give away every secret in the book and make it the best book in the community, however, the author wanted to stick to convention and there is nothing wrong that either. Fantastic guy - I hope his book is selling well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:09 pm 

Scarf wrote:
He refuses to criticize women for their demonic behaviour. This is of course, to allow women to endorse his product.

There is nothing wrong with Zan's approach whatsoever, except for the fact that if you don't acknowledge that men are having problems with women, how on earth are you going to teach them anything? To teach that 'women are beautiful' and 'deserve to be loved', however true that may be, just isn't going to cut it with guys who have been stabbed, shot, wounded and humiliated. Unrelated to this book, Zan also fails to teach men (more consistently) that men too are beautiful and deserve to be loved as well. Instead he teaches a bunch of sissy techniques to get guys to go from 'here' to 'there'. One way traffic as it were.
another problem is that if a guy is just starting out and he was never manipulated by women. If he reads Zan's stuff and thinks that women are all sugar (as Zan says) he might get burned very quckily. Like those guys on Zan's forum who are being manipulated by women and still refuse to beleive that women are demonic.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:58 pm 

Sniper...you need to preface your opinions so that they don't come across as blanket statements...say MOST or SOME women are demonic, not just women. :geek:

...and to that end, women are just human like us... susceptible to the same folly as man. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 pm 

Scarf wrote:
scarface wrote:
What is/does mean: "the Zan problem"?
He refuses to criticize women for their demonic behaviour.

don't acknowledge that men are having problems with women,
Zan also fails to teach men that men too are beautiful and deserve to be loved as well.
Thanks for putting it under words.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper...you need to preface your opinions so that they don't come across as blanket statements...say MOST or SOME women are demonic, not just women. :geek:

...and to that end, women are just human like us... susceptible to the same folly as man. :ugeek:
thanks for the heads up. note taken...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 am 

Chapter 5 of the 50th law has some interesting things to say on this :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The book is nowhere near as bad as that, but tacitly implies that all results so far are related to patterns of thought. As Dali, so well pointed out, there is a lot more to it than that. I wanted to give away every secret in the book and make it the best book in the community, however, the author wanted to stick to convention and there is nothing wrong that either. Fantastic guy - I hope his book is selling well.
What are the other secrets ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Scarf wrote:
One step at a time, young one...focus on your foundation for now...everything else will still be available when you are ready to receive it. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
Scarf wrote:
One step at a time, young one...focus on your foundation for now...everything else will still be available when you are ready to receive it. :ugeek:
What are the foundations wise one ?
Inner game ? (almost checked), Self love ? (checked), what else ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm 

Your inner work and mindset. You can't start your major's coursework in college until you complete your prerequisites. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 pm 

Headache program launched (clearing thoughts) :
Now i feel like my mindset is at its best, so I have another question which hopefully will tell me if I'm right or if there is still inner work for me to do :
Quote:
One step at a time, young one...focus on your foundation for now...everything else will still be available when you are ready to receive it

The fact that I question my actual mindset doesn't prove that there's still work to do on it ?
Secondly, it seems that when my mindset evolves, I can read the same thing and find even more deep insights than before (in pimposophies, books, "common movies", or anything), so it all revolves on the mindset cauz it allow everything else to be received (it's the filter).
So when Kidd said
Quote:
focus on your foundation
, he just wanted me to learn that the mindset is all that is needed and that everything else appear naturally as my mindset improves ?

PS : I didn't know if I actually wanted to post this (I think I cleared my thoughts already), but I will still do it just to see the answers :)