Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hypnotica
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 am 

ok I never really listened to that guy cause he creeps me out. However he has a new product:
'an evening with Hypnotica', title:
Quote:
Former Nerd Turned Strip Club Manager And Master Pick Up Artist Reveals His Secrets To Super-Success With Women...
http://eveningwithhypnotica.com/

I don't think it's so hard to get laid as a strip club manager in America and esp. if you are a decent looking masculine guy. So I don't really know what he teaches but he already had social proof and I doubt that he needed any game.

Also I saw a pictures of him from 20 years ago- he sure doesn't look like a nerd. I'm attaching pictures, the two at the bottom are pic. of him from 20 years ago....

my advise- don't spend money on his shit but if anyone found his stuff enlightening please say so....

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Post subject: Re: Hypnotica
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 am 

A jacked college football player...ya I'm sure he was a nerd and had trouble getting laid :roll: I think a lot of these guys use that story that they use to be a loser or nerd for marketing shit....cause they all fucking say it.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 am 

yea ManniJa, all of them were 'nerds' until one day they saw the light :roll: It's a nice marketing pitch...

but I think he is not so smart because he posts pictures of him on facebook which clearly show that he was not a nerd. If you are going to lie, at least do it with some common sense :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 am 

I was really a nerd...still am actually...just a much more socially well adjusted one and I learned how to maximize my looks. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am 

:roll: really KIDD? :roll: :lol: .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:04 am 

enelkei wrote:
Haha man I am dead serious...I have a 150 IQ, programmed my 1st video game at 9 1/2, got 2 4-year health science degrees in a total of 4 years, am locally known as a great hip-hop music producer among other things...AND I managed to figure all this shit about human nature BY MY OWN DAMN SELF.

Quite frankly, I don't know what else to call it! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:36 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
enelkei wrote:
Haha man I am dead serious...I have a 150 IQ, programmed my 1st video game at 9 1/2, got 2 4-year health science degrees in a total of 4 years, am locally known as a great hip-hop music producer among other things...AND I managed to figure all this shit about human nature BY MY OWN DAMN SELF.

Quite frankly, I don't know what else to call it! :lol:
Ya but I bet you were't this guy LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLxgRJnAc

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 am 

ManniJa wrote:

Ya but I bet you were't this guy LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLxgRJnAc
What-in-the-Blue-Hell... was that!?

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 pm 

I got his Collection of Confidence, Hypnotica is a good hypnotist which is proven by Sphinx of Imagination which is fantastic, but he's no Paul McKenna when it comes to personal change, and Paul McKenna's Instant Confidence only costs about 15 of whatever currency and Collection of Confidence 130 and instant confidence is better.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm 

In the book 'the game' Hypnotica says:

how to get over fear\aproach anixiety:

"You don't shower or shave for a month, until you smell like a sewer. Then you walk around for two weeks wearing a dress and a goalie mask with a dildo strapped to the front. That's what I did. And I will never be afraid of public humiliation again."

:shock:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:00 pm 

Sniper wrote:
In the book 'the game' Hypnotica says:

how to get over fear\aproach anixiety:

"You don't shower or shave for a month, until you smell like a sewer. Then you walk around for two weeks wearing a dress and a goalie mask with a dildo strapped to the front. That's what I did. And I will never be afraid of public humiliation again."

:shock:
That's like Johnny's horns in public bit taken to the extreme. :lol:

At least with Johnny's people make remarks about the devil at best and most people are curious, but this Hypnotica shit, jesus.....

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm 

Wanna know how I got over approach anxiety?

I just told myself that the worst they can do is say no...they are not going to try to murder me or anything. 8-)

I once asked almost 20 girls to go to a formal dance when I was in high school. Most of you would have stopped at one, if THAT. But that didn't stop me...know why? Because I was DETERMINED to have a date for that dance...and no amount of approach anxiety was going to stop me from getting what I wanted.

The more you experience rejection, the less it stings in future instances. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Wanna know how I got over approach anxiety?

I just told myself that the worst they can do is say no...they are not going to try to murder me or anything. 8-)

this is true, i will add that i apporach for the sake of feeling the anxiety, the result it's not really important when you have anxiety because if somehting goes like you want, you will feel the anxiety of what to do next, and if you get rejected you wil feel that is not worth the effort to do it again, so the result must be erased from the ecuasion, instead i do approach to let go anxiety and it works preety good for me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am 
No need to bash Hypnotica, he admitted having some advantages like looks and status in his Evening with Hypnotica part 1 ... Some guys told him the exact thing you guys are saying and he replied with "Yeah but I worked hard to get here..." which is actually a good piece of advice...don't settle.

The "former nerd" thing is ok...why? Because he decided to make that change when he was around 14 :) ...that doesn't discredit his initiative to change. Some kids are nerds and they're exactly the same fatass nerds when they're old. He decided he wanted to change and he worked out at 14-15 or whatever. Still pretty inspirational...although a bit exagerated :)

I didn't like his Ultimate Inner Game program ...a bunch of classic NLP theories and I don't wanna walk on football fields like schizos to be confident... but it had a brilliant start:

Eric: You're worried about what people think of you. So, what do you think I'm thinking now?
Guy: I don't know, probably that my shirt sucks or something...
Eric: Actually I was thinking how well that chair looks over there.

:))

Hypnotica never said you should be like him... he's a weirdo at times...but that's just him. I do agree that the dildo advice is weird... but he has SOME good ideas. Hypnotica practically teaches a "be yourself, authentic and real" approach and his hypnosis stuff is attempting to change your limiting beliefs and make you more confident. It's his belief that using hypnosis can help you make the transition easier. He doesn't endorse his NLP stuff, that's his little thing.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING GURUS SAY. I have this principle... if I watch a DVD program 5 hours long...if I get half a page of notes with good information (that means approximately 10-15 minutes of talk) out of it I consider it not being a waste of time.

Good things I learned from Eric: Let go of past failures, have a purpose, don't forget about your passions when you're in a relationship, some women if not most of them like dominance in bed, be authentic and real, being direct can work...etc

Anyway, you are right. Those obvious advantages that you mentioned, Sniper, do help him with women a lot.

THERE'S ONE THING I DON'T LIKE ABOUT ERIC:
Some people accused him of something...and I find it hard to defend him in this case.
His products contain embedded commands designed to buy more stuff him...
For example...The Sphinx of Imagination has this line in it: "By Hypnotica...Redesigning the way you think". Now you would say that it means that "redesigning the way you think" is what Hypnotica does....buuuut.... it can also mean "BUY HYPNOTICA - REDESIGNING THE WAY YOU THINK" ... Hypnotica-Redesigning the way you think (the collection of confidence) being his main program. And... "remember hypnotica planted the seed" is also pretty weird... :)

Anyway...pros and cons like with every guru. Take what you like, discard the rest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 am 

hey,
two sources just told me that Hypnotica was a male stripper.
wow I guess it was so hard for him to get girls :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm 

I did a lot of Hypnotica Inner Game stuff when I was in the community, all the reframing everything and having to watch your every thought actaully hurts you more than it helps. Try it out though Sniper, let me know if it helps you out.

The Sphinx Of Imagination is actually pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:48 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I did a lot of Hypnotica Inner Game stuff when I was in the community, all the reframing everything and having to watch your every thought actaully hurts you more than it helps. Try it out though Sniper, let me know if it helps you out.

I'm curious to see what The Sphinx even does? What were you looking for it to accomplish Morpheus?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 am 

Only thing Hypnotica can teach is how to be a good Wolverine cosplayer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 am 

TheDude wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

I'm curious to see what The Sphinx even does? What were you looking for it to accomplish Morpheus?
Learn how I can influence myself and how my thought patterns work. That particular track isn't about pickup, it is brillantly written if you know anything about Neuro Lingusitic's and Hypnosis Patterns. Took him several years to write it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm 

fufe wrote:
Only thing Hypnotica can teach is how to be a good Wolverine cosplayer.
I think he's more of a Sabretooth myself... :?