Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Sean Stephenson
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 pm 

well, I must say that I have a lot of sympathy for the guy and I don't mean any disrespect.

But I find it hard to believe that Sean has women all over him and that he lives like a rock star (as far as women....). Again no disrespect: he is a really cool guy and really achieved great things in his life....

But the rock star claim? :|

(watch from 08:20)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo6jUXEpECI

Post subject: Re: Sean Stephenson
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm 

Sniper wrote:
well, I must say that I have a lot of sympathy for the guy and I don't mean any disrespect.

But I find it hard to believe that Sean has women all over him and that he lives like a rock star (as far as women....). Again no disrespect: he is a really cool guy and really achieved great things in his life....

But the rock star claim? :|

(watch from 08:20)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo6jUXEpECI

I heard about his guy a lot it might be hard to believe Shay but the impossible has happened, now I'm not saying I can believe he's a rock star because I don't know so therefore my opinion about him is very limited so until i hear different or see for myself what he's about I keeping it reserved.

But all over the net he is practically worshiped so that's why I really have nothing to say about it until I hear something different but apparently he has got ti going on (from a few perspectives at least I don't have the time now but if you ever get the chance to do a track record with him great let us all know what the deal is because I'm definitely curious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 am 
Site Admin

This is a podcast from Sinn, and Cameron Theone

Scam Gurus:
http://sinnandthecities.s3.amazonaws.com/Sinn%20and%20the%20Cities%20-%2028.mp3
They talk about Sean stephenson... much like the comment of sniper.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm 

Dali wrote:
This is a podcast from Sinn, and Cameron Theone

Scam Gurus:
http://sinnandthecities.s3.amazonaws.com/Sinn%20and%20the%20Cities%20-%2028.mp3
They talk about Sean stephenson... much like the comment of sniper.
what they say rings true to me. Maybe he is having sex with some girls, but I'm not sure how good looking they are and I'm assuming that some of them might give him some in exchange for favors- he has a lot of social and business connections :roll:

edit: like they said, I beleive that a guy like him can get a girlfriend and even find a nice girl to marry. But 'the rock star' claim :|
if he really lives like a rock star as far as women it's only because he helps women with his social & business connections...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

He is getting more than he was, hence he is very happy.

Even he admits he has a long way to go.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am 
Guys, you're getting this all wrong !

Sean doesn't live like a rockstar because he gets laid with 10s. You have taken his phrase out of context. Here's the context:

"People see me on the streets in a wheelchair and think that I'm a poor guy that's miserable...which is very wrong because I live the life of the rockstar." What he tries to communicate is although he has obvious deficiencies that would make others be depressed and lie in bed all day long...he is actually LIVING THE LIFE! He goes to the baseball games and meets the stars...he rolls in limousines, he makes a lot of cash, he has lots of friends, he helps people, he goes to big ass parties, pool parties, he travels a lot. How many of you can say they have that kind of life? That's what being a "rock star" means in this context. It isn't an arrogant comment... it's more in the lines of "You shouldn't pitty me." :)

He gets laid the amount he gets laid (I don't know what that amount is) because he's ambitious (+physically fit ...there's something about guys who appreciate life and struggle to live although they have problems...) , he has cash, social status (he worked for the president and now he owns a company, he's popular, he helps people, he's really smart (professional therapist) AND he's a good person. Contrary to popular belief, being a good person is a good quality to have with women. Here are some reasons why a girl would be his girlfriend...now imagining him have sex is a bit out of my reality... but let's not talk about it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm 

IulianC wrote:
Guys, you're getting this all wrong !

Sean doesn't live like a rockstar because he gets laid with 10s. You have taken his phrase out of context. Here's the context:

"People see me on the streets in a wheelchair and think that I'm a poor guy that's miserable...which is very wrong because I live the life of the rockstar." What he tries to communicate is although he has obvious deficiencies that would make others be depressed and lie in bed all day long...he is actually LIVING THE LIFE! He goes to the baseball games and meets the stars...he rolls in limousines, he makes a lot of cash, he has lots of friends, he helps people, he goes to big ass parties, pool parties, he travels a lot. How many of you can say they have that kind of life? That's what being a "rock star" means in this context. It isn't an arrogant comment... it's more in the lines of "You shouldn't pitty me." :)
Ok but the question is: what does he teach as far as 'seduction' and dating?
and can he help a guy who does not have the same 'social status' as him?

maybe he can or maybe not... I have not seen his programs (I'm not even sure he has any) - but that is the big question.... you know? :roll: