Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 pm 

This program has a great model to explain what makes a man successful and attractive to women, however, like almost all the other programs - nothing practical. And if it ain't practical, for me it's a waste of time and money. I don't pay for these products for entertainment purposes.

I listened to the first part of the program which is about "presence" and after 3 hours of talking and talking about how important presence is, with maybe 3 example of useless exercises, I figured out I'm wasting my time here.

I would recommend downloading their free guide that explains their module of an authentic man as is does give food for thought, but that's it. Stay away from it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm 

Libertas wrote:
For example, if you are stunned by a woman walking by really feel it, allow it to be, appreciate (!) that you are stunned and start owning the feeling so that you can experience such feelings fully and at the same time have a clear head because you fell that you know you are more that that, a man that has - but is not controlled by feelings. No resistance to feelings, in one sentence.
Man you have no idea how many times I tried this shit and fell for it :lol: if you turn into a sucker in the presence of women they will feel that in your vibe and not want to have anything to do wth you, no matter how much you sit there and 'appreciate' it, whatever that means.

I agree with the concept of being above your emotions and keeping them in check but I doubt this excersize you've mentioned there falls into that category.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:51 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Libertas wrote:
For example, if you are stunned by a woman walking by really feel it, allow it to be, appreciate (!) that you are stunned and start owning the feeling so that you can experience such feelings fully and at the same time have a clear head because you fell that you know you are more that that, a man that has - but is not controlled by feelings. No resistance to feelings, in one sentence.
Man you have no idea how many times I tried this shit and fell for it :lol: if you turn into a sucker in the presence of women they will feel that in your vibe and not want to have anything to do wth you, no matter how much you sit there and 'appreciate' it, whatever that means.

I agree with the concept of being above your emotions and keeping them in check but I doubt this excersize you've mentioned there falls into that category.
You know what's fun? Is seeing a beautiful woman and being logical and intuitive enough to NOT be 'stunned' by her beauty...then what you actually see is an insecure, spoiled little girl who is actually 'stunned' by YOU. Why?

Because you are not 'stunned' by her. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm 

I started to watch that program a while ago- I didn't pay for it. I got bored very fast.....
I felt as if the guys over there are going in circles around: Nothing.

Libertas if you liked it then good for you, I can't give my recommendation on it.

I do reccomand The blueprint by RSD if you are looking for the more 'spiritual' side of things. But don't take Tyler Durden's mindset. For mindset only go with:
The Kidd, David X and Corry 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am 

i like this quoute, "You are not your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not your fucking khakis!" I will add, “You are Not the women you date.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 am 

Alchemist wrote:

you will surprise, because it's not that you have to be a sucker but leting go to those feelings, make u stronger in long term, you said in other post that you wanted to be free of bad emotions, there is no other way, but it's just my opinion,when you worry to much about not looking like a sucker you are given them power, they are above you becasue you try to not be a sucker for them

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 am 

I don't worry about looking like a sucker and nothing that I'm doing to better myself is for women.

I just hate these feelings and I know in my gut that they're wrong for me to have, I want to do away with them for MY sake.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:25 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I just hate these feelings and I know in my gut that they're wrong for me to have, I want to do away with them for MY sake.

for a time a beat myself for having bad feelings, you have to realize that they are not bad, it's just your mind trying to protect you, be a friend with those feelings, dont' try to change them

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:36 pm 

Libertas wrote:
rant wrote:
i like this quoute, "You are not your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not your fucking khakis!" I will add, “You are Not the women you date.”
I like it, too. You're right, rant, we have to let go of the feelings. but the first step according to sedona is to experience them fully and not resist them BEFORE we let them go. I always disregarded it but now I think thats important to be free from them in the long term. resenting your feelings keeps them here.

you're rigth, when i'm saying let go your feelings, i try to say let them be, and as you say, experience them fully and not resits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
You know what's fun? Is seeing a beautiful woman and being logical and intuitive enough to NOT be 'stunned' by her beauty...then what you actually see is an insecure, spoiled little girl who is actually 'stunned' by YOU. Why?

Because you are not 'stunned' by her. 8-)
This is damn amusing.

Just had 4 days in a City in Scotland right in the heart of the city.

Saw this many times.

They are trying to figure out why you do not react to them like all the other men.
Then they get all insecure, thinking there is something wrong with them and somehow they do not meet your standards (Talked to some of them and asked them why they were behaving how they did).
Amusing time.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 am 
AMP are teaching fucking crazy stuff :| Ok, not all of the stuff they're teaching is crazy but some of it sure is.

Bryan advised people on one of his DVDs to visualize that he's touching the walls of the room with some imaginary hands...

Doing shit like that repetitively and constantly and waiting something magical to happen is closer to schizophrenia than to a wet dick...

Being a "oh oh look at me how present I am" kind of dude won't get you laid.

Also, I find it very creepy that they teach guys 1 million conversation skills. The human species would be extinct if women didn't fucked men for asking the question "Why?"

Her: I canceled our reservations for tonight show!
Joe Normal: WHY?!?!?!

Alex AMPMan: <Well, I can't ask her why, remember what decker said> Baby, and how does that make you feel?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:51 am 

IulianC wrote:
Also, I find it very creepy that they teach guys 1 million conversation skills. The human species would be extinct if women didn't fucked men for asking the question "Why?"

Joe Normal: WHY?!?!?!

Alex AMPMan: <Well, I can't ask her why, remember what decker said> Baby, and how does that make you feel?
I haven't seen it all cause I got bored (as I said in my early post above). But if someone teaches too much inner game- then that's not good. Being stuck in your head isn't good.....