Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Zan is a liar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 pm 

before Zan had his natural game business he had loads of posts on the Fast Seduction forum.
You can see some of them if you go to the fast seduction archive, my new friend Iulian has just shown me something very interesting that exposes Zan's lies. Thanks Iulian ;)

And for new guys browsing this forum, you might want to have a look at this if you are thinking of joining Zan's Amorati team or buy any of his products.

Now I'll remind that these posts are taken from the Fast Seduction archive 2002 before
Zan had his natural game business.....

Let's start by something we already shared on another thread:

Zan on the Way of the Natural DVD:

"I never kiss and tell"

Zan on a post from the fast seduction archive:
Quote:
Maddash, you fucker! Your story made me laugh for 10 minutes! That is so funny.

Mine's not as funny, but last week I followed this HB to her house one evening. Her live-in boyfriend worked the afternoon shift so he wasn't going to be home until midnight.

Anyway, we went into her house and straight into her bedroom. I banged her for an hour or so. Just after we started, she asked me to get up and close the bedroom door because she was afraid her sister (who has a key to the house) was going to be dropping over. She didn't want her to walk in on us.

I was too busy with her tits to close the door, so I ignored her. And she was rather loud, if you know what I mean. So an hour goes by, and I split.

The next day she called me, totally freaked out. Turns out her boyfriend had called in sick to work that day and he was sleeping on the couch in the living room about 20 feet away from us the whole time. Neither of us had seen him as we walked in.

Yikes!

Zan
Zan on the Way of the Natural DVD:

"I was always bad at sports even a guy in a wheelchair got picked before me"

Quote:
I was captain of my baseball team for 8 years and played lots of football
(babes love team captains so he was probably already getting laid at that time...)

Zan on the Way of the Natural DVD: "I sucked with women so I started to ask women questions. Women were my best teachers"

Quote:
Stevie pua: "I asked her what it was about me that made her want to meet and fuck me".

Zan: "That is one fantastic idea. Never thought about this before. But I'm going to do this from now on...."
So, who knows what other lies he is selling his Amorati guys over at that pirate boat and who knows what he and his little boy Hans are really doing when they go to pick up women.
Actually Zan is a great looking guy and very charismatic. I think that he let's his looks do all the work for him + adds a little charisma to the equation and that's it.

He even has women coming to him cause he does wokshops for women (so he doesn't even need to approach....)

Smile and Wink guys

Post subject: Re: Zan is a liar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 pm 

This message he's been giving to guys for the past couple years is too great a contrast from his Fast seduction posts, something tells me he knows what he's doing and he's obviously ok with it.

Though I'm sure he must have a bad conscience for encouraging suckers to be 'Amorati' (the official new terminology for AFC, sucker, symp etc.)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:46 am 

Sniper wrote:

Actually Zan is a great looking guy and very charismatic. I think that he let's his looks do all the work for him + adds a little charisma to the equation and that's it.
Well, he doesn´t seem like a guy who has a muscle in
is body, so this <great looking< does seem a little
exaggerated, anyone with normal health can train his body
to GreatLooks, even Zan. Discipline, I love it!

Great Looks didn´t do anything for me when my own Attitude/
Character/Energy wasn´t that Great.

:P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 am 

Sniper wrote:

(babes love team captains so he was probably already getting laid at that time...)

i thought this just happened in movies, sports means shit to girls in my country unlees you are profesional in some club

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:06 pm 

rant wrote:
i thought this just happened in movies, sports means shit to girls in my country unlees you are profesional in some club
No it's not just in the movies :)
it may not be in your country but ask guys who live in America or Canada they would tell you....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm 

Jared wrote:
Well, he doesn´t seem like a guy who has a muscle in
is body, so this <great looking< does seem a little
exaggerated
what are you talking about?
he does have muscles- I have seen his pictures. he works out a lot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 am 
Zan looks remarkably well for his age. He is fit, muscular, has a nice face and a lot of experience. I've seen a video of him wearing a sleeve-less shirt... he has muscular arms and an ars amorata tattoo.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 am 

John Cena has muscle.

I think I was just blind to my own body, Zan looks normally built.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:43 am 
yeah, it's just that most guys are way beyond that "normally built" standard of yours :) Not that there's a problem with that or that laid because of that... it's just something I wanted to mention...

That way we can say that Ronnie Coleman is the guy who really has muscles. We're not comparing guys like Zan with professional heavy weight wrestlers. We're comparing Zan with 2 cathegories. The first cathegory is the average Joe. The second cathegory is actually the archetype of the succesful man described by society which is a good looking guy, reasonably tall, good in bed and with a nice muscular but not TOO muscular physique...and money. Zan fits this criteria perfectly. Zan getting laid a lot is as amazing as seeing Lionel Messi at his current age scoring a goal against some 5th league team. I would be extremely amazed when I will see a guy like Zan NOT getting laid :)

Of course, this doesn't mean Zan's full of shit and everything he says is BS. Some of his ideas are quite interesting especially his very ballsy elevator invitation from MCS... he practically made a "let's have sex now, stranger" approach work... not that it's very hard for a guy like him...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:12 pm 

another thing:

He always talks about adventure in life which I agree with. But of course his adventure is going around the world reading poems while he has suckers paying for his traveling and playboy lifestyle.

Most guys his age (he is close to 50) have familes, kids, a normal job, mortgage, etc..
they don't have time to go around the world reading poems.

I wonder if he ever thinks about his future: no steady income, no steady job, no pension. He still lives like an irresponsible 20 something years old guy.

That's his life and I'm not trying to say it's good or bad but for the guys on his forum who worship him and try to be like him, I'd say: is this your role model? :|

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am 

Pick his brain sometime if he's in your area, I have no effin clue myself as to why he's doing this to men, I didn't get anything out of him last time.

I brought up the prospect of women approaching us and he said something like "that would be nice, but how about this?" and went on to give some sucker style approaching tip.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:44 am 
I don't understand - he preaches about wanting men to find long lasting relationships, getting quality women, and being the true romantic dream of women.

And yet here he is, finding women who are willing to cheat, being reckless and unconcerned about his personal life, future, and is lacking of goals other than seeing just how many women he can plow.

Any man who looks up to him should look beyond the lectures and text and find out who the preacher is. Kinda like when people find the truth out about some religious leaders, politicans, celebrities... why are all of these people in power, despite failing to be true to their word and show respect for their role in society? People may say "well, they're human", but CUM ON....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:07 am 

L!ttleMonster wrote:
I don't understand - he preaches about wanting men to find long lasting relationships, getting quality women, and being the true romantic dream of women.

And yet here he is, finding women who are willing to cheat, being reckless and unconcerned about his personal life, future, and is lacking of goals other than seeing just how many women he can plow.

Any man who looks up to him should look beyond the lectures and text and find out who the preacher is. Kinda like when people find the truth out about some religious leaders, politicans, celebrities... why are all of these people in power, despite failing to be true to their word and show respect for their role in society? People may say "well, they're human", but CUM ON....
I asked some of his 'fans': don't you think it's weird that he always talks about relationships, love and commitment and he is not really 'living it' (He doesn't have a steady girlfriend\relationship).

and as I mentioned above, he has:
'no steady income, no steady job, no pension. He still lives like an irresponsible 20 something years old guy. Most guys his age (he is close to 50) have familes, kids, a normal job, mortgage, etc.. they don't have time to go around the world and read poems'.

but Zan has suckers paying for his traveling and playboy lifestyle who worship him for reasons in which I don't understand :|

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 am 

"I never hold grudges; while you’re holding
grudges, they’re out dancing!"

----B.Hacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 am 

Jared wrote:

----B.Hacket
Jari, what the heck? :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Jared wrote:

----B.Hacket
Jari, what the heck? :?
He is saying:

Let it GO!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
He is saying:

Let it GO!
I've made peace with Zan and let it go but I love making fun of the Amorati, it can't be helped. :mrgreen: