Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Sean Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am 

I heard about this guy in the past that he teaches 'natural game'. Well I looked for his site and it seems it is down at the moment. I did however come accrose this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdyo21 ... _lifestyle

WTF?
:shock:

Post subject: Re: Sean Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 pm 

Here's the site http://lvo3.websitetoolbox.com/

He's a good man. His message is good, but it kind of leans towards the fact that guys are at fault. They aren't being passionate enough with women, but the truth is a lot of women out their don't even bother putting their 50% in, so you just bust your ass for nothing. Again it's about having enough respect for yourself and realizing when a woman isn't worth it.

He's big on authenticity and being yourself and really opening up to women. Not playing mind games or using manipulation. Basically just being a man.

It's really all about being comfortable in your own skin and having the courage to say whatever is on your mind.

Basically he went through that stage where it goes nice guy>jerk>indifference. He's big on indifference and not making women the center of your life, but some guys on his forum have trouble with that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
He's a good man. His message is good, but it kind of leans towards the fact that guys are at fault. They aren't being passionate enough with women, but the truth is a lot of women out their don't even bother putting their 50% in, so you just bust your ass for nothing.
sounds a bit like Zan ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm 

Quote:
His message is good, but it kind of leans towards the fact that guys are at fault.
...and that right there makes his message BAD. :|

EDIT: THESE wack jobs are actually getting PAID for this?!? I DEFINITELY need to get my shit together...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm 

The funniest thing I've seen in a while was that Sean Messenger went onto Cory Skyy's forum and posted that "All you need is love" article. Cory Skyy told him to get that fuck'n shit off of his forum and deleted it...lol

And yes Kidd, you should be getting paid for this stuff.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
The funniest thing I've seen in a while was that Sean Messenger went onto Cory Skyy's forum and posted that "All you need is love" article. Cory Skyy told him to get that fuck'n shit off of his forum and deleted it...lol
all you need is love?
well, that doesn't really go hand in hand with the video he did (in which I posted above, lol)
Yes Kidd you need to get your book published ASAP man.
those wack jobs are getting paid for giving shit advise that only confuse men even more

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ZwYsmR ... re=related

:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 pm 

Ya someone posted a link on here to a podcast with Messenger and some Eric guy talking about it, I think Eric wrote the actual article. It's posted on Zan's forum too...the article that is.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
His message is good, but it kind of leans towards the fact that guys are at fault.
...and that right there makes his message BAD. :|

EDIT: THESE wack jobs are actually getting PAID for this?!? I DEFINITELY need to get my shit together...
Quickly before I get there first!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 am 

He went through his phases. First he was a nice guy, then he was a jerk, and now he is more balanced. I think guys NEED to go through a jerk phase before they can move on to the last phase. You can't go from being a nice guy, to what he teaches if you don't have that confidence to call women out on their shit.

In general this stuff just can't be taught. You have to experience it and learn to do it on your own. Principles to follow help, but for the most part its just about being a man and realizing that you deserve respect. It's simple, but a lot of guys are too afraid to put it into practice.