Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:04 pm 

I've explained the Vibe of Contentment extensively in various posts here...I'm at work right now so I really can't reference it all for you, but poke around. Gist is you become your own best friend...LITERALLY. Once you are truly at peace with yourself and enjoy your own company, you no longer have a needy vibe and that attracts women in DROVES.

...and you're right, I DONT take a lot of action...that is the beauty of my method is that it puts women on offense. I don't have to take much action because I know that I AM THE PRIZE....so what's not to like?

It's a beautiful thing. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 pm 

Well Kidd, I ran the search engine with your nickname and the word "contentment" and there was no explanation. Only you saying you gotta become your own best friend and know that you are attractive. That would be just as helpful as a person giving advice such as "just be confident", it's easier said than done. We are missing the HOW here, the practical side of it... And without this piece, and I'm sure you'll agree, all of your covert tactics are worthless. I mean, you said yourself, the only reason a woman would send signals to a guy in a bar who is doing nothing but observing, is if he is giving away that vibe (unless he is super hot or something like that).

What we are all looking for here is for ways to feel this vibe of contentment. That's why I started doing NG, that's why I am checking every releasing technique out there, we all know already that the key is to accept yourself fully and know that you are attractive. The problem is that subconsciously it's not the case, and that's why people use techniques. Some succeed, some keep looking. I am still looking (funny thing is I am achieving great breakthroughs in my life but in the area of women I am still stuck completely).

So if I missed the piece of information that explains it all, my apologies. However, until you explain how exactly you suggest to reach this state, is there any reason to believe your method is more practical than other seduction gurus?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm 

Search harder...it's in here. Try skimming posts in my section.

My method is not a magic pill...it is a total mindset overhaul and reprogramming...most guys will NOT have the discipline and patience to do what needs to be done. How do you achieve this elusive 'vibe'? It's a different path for everyone. 1st thing to do is accept what you can't change about yourself and start working tirelessly to change what you can.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm 

Bonder wrote:
Well Kidd, I ran the search engine with your nickname and the word "contentment" and there was no explanation. Only you saying you gotta become your own best friend and know that you are attractive. That would be just as helpful as a person giving advice such as "just be confident", it's easier said than done. We are missing the HOW here, the practical side of it... And without this piece, and I'm sure you'll agree, all of your covert tactics are worthless. I mean, you said yourself, the only reason a woman would send signals to a guy in a bar who is doing nothing but observing, is if he is giving away that vibe (unless he is super hot or something like that).

What we are all looking for here is for ways to feel this vibe of contentment. That's why I started doing NG, that's why I am checking every releasing technique out there, we all know already that the key is to accept yourself fully and know that you are attractive. The problem is that subconsciously it's not the case, and that's why people use techniques. Some succeed, some keep looking. I am still looking (funny thing is I am achieving great breakthroughs in my life but in the area of women I am still stuck completely).

So if I missed the piece of information that explains it all, my apologies. However, until you explain how exactly you suggest to reach this state, is there any reason to believe your method is more practical than other seduction gurus?
i have the same problem with the kidd concepts :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm 

Sniper, ManniJa and Enelkei haven't had any problems...maybe my method isn't for you guys. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 pm 

Great, then maybe one of them could give his opinion regarding this topic.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm 

Maybe...or maybe you could search a little harder and stop waiting for people to spoon feed you everything. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 pm 

Finally.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=272

You should really put it in a more noticeable place, as it seems to be a crucial process in order to apply your method...

Anyway this sounds right to me, I'll give it a go. Any other tips on "tuning into the subconscious mind" or is this enough to go?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 pm 

Duly noted. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:45 pm 
Well, it sure makes sense to me.

Men should look at cute little women singing to get girls.

Thus...women should look at gorilla looking men kicking each others asses or at lumberjacks cutting off sequoias while singing "Eminem-Die Bitch"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am 

Bonder wrote:
Finally.

You should really put it in a more noticeable place, as it seems to be a crucial process in order to apply your method...

Anyway this sounds right to me, I'll give it a go. Any other tips on "tuning into the subconscious mind" or is this enough to go?
Kidd, how about copy and paste the necessary parts of that post into Kidd's Korner
with a title like: believes, changing beleives, somehting like that.......

it's too bad if people miss out on this......

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:58 am 

I plan to...I'm just too busy at work right now...that and I keep getting molested by some of the female staff. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 am 
@ rent

Why don't you make it BE "subconsciously" the case and get your ass in the gym instead of reading a bunch of theories. You'll believe you're more attractive when you'll be more attractive.

Why don't you believe you're attractive? Why do you believe you're unattractive?

You have a choice: "How can I fill my head with a bunch of theories that MIGHT make me confident or might give me the illusion that everything's fine" versus "I'm gonna take action, see what doesn't satisfy my about myself...make some changes....and get real reasons to feel good about myself."

I've gotten A TON of compliments after losing my big ass belly and getting in shape. Girls I knew were like "damn, how did you do that? :D"

------------

Insecurities I had at 20: low endurance at effort, can affect badly my sex life + being out of shape, disproportionate, having a belly + thinking my dick is too small

Sollutions: cardio workouts + going to the gym + realizing other guys with smaller dicks are getting laid, checking out if it's a real issue and how much can it affect my life

Results: being able to swim around 50 laps at the pool, getting compliments from both men and women for being in shape, impressing myself at the gym and feeling good about it, being comfortable with the rest of my "problems"

I didn't became an "infamous womanizer" like Kidd claims to be ... but I sure think these are the best choices I could take in my situation facing the problems that I mentioned.

I'm not saying theories are not good, but they're general and they don't address your specific issue.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 pm 

Bonder wrote:
Finally.

this is the missing piece of the puzzle, this solve alot of my misunderstanding with the kidd concepts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper, ManniJa and Enelkei haven't had any problems...maybe my method isn't for you guys. *shrugs*
Works just fine for me, you really have no corner left unturned. I read mode one this week which is a great book, but it's pretty much just front blasting, so you're way ahead of your time dude.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm 

since this is a thread about Mr. Williams I'll continue...

he recently sent an ebook called: 'Impossible Healing'
I didn't read it I skimmed through it very quickly until page 56 where he put a picture of a pretty asian smiley girl (a singer from Thailand)

[ img ]

and wrote:
Quote:
This liberated female energy that which is free from the ego represents literally all you have to ‘know’ (on a higher level) about sexuality (for healing and Spirituality).

At first you’ll judge, criticize, or even harshly rebuke it because your consciousness OF sexuality is limited to the ego or socio-centric values.
But you wouldn’t yet be aware of the greater truth of egoless sexual energy...
now he has a new monthly program called 'Holistic Awakening' which is 97$ a month.

And get this: on page 89 (in the ebook) he says:

"Personal 1-on-1 Holistic Awakening life coaching is available at an introductory rate of $30,000." (if he gets just one sucker to go for it he can live in Thailand for a very long time :lol:)

how did he get this idea that girls in music videos who simply portray a good vibe can get you into non ego states, heal you and make you a spiritual person?
I don't know how long he is going to last in this business :?

I just put it here cause it's a comedy relief :)

Way of a Natural, I hope you are not putting effort trying to find something there ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:34 pm 

Sniper wrote:
since this is a thread about Mr. Williams I'll continue...

he recently sent an ebook called: 'Impossible Healing'
I didn't read it I skimmed through it very quickly until page 56 where he put a picture of a pretty asian smiley girl (a singer from Thailand)

[ img ]

and wrote:
Quote:
This liberated female energy that which is free from the ego represents literally all you have to ‘know’ (on a higher level) about sexuality (for healing and Spirituality).

At first you’ll judge, criticize, or even harshly rebuke it because your consciousness OF sexuality is limited to the ego or socio-centric values.
But you wouldn’t yet be aware of the greater truth of egoless sexual energy...
now he has a new monthly program called 'Holistic Awakening' which is 97$ a month.

And get this: on page 89 (in the ebook) he says:

"Personal 1-on-1 Holistic Awakening life coaching is available at an introductory rate of $30,000." (if he gets just one sucker to go for it he can live in Thailand for a very long time :lol:)

how did he get this idea that girls in music videos who simply portray a good vibe can get you into non ego states, heal you and make you a spiritual person?
I don't know how long he is going to last in this business :?

I just put it here cause it's a comedy relief :)

Way of a Natural, I hope you are not putting effort trying to find something there ;)

Geez sniper 8-) I thought you knew me better than that, there is no way I will ever invest that kind of money into his B.S. ever again...

I know better now its because of him I almost lost touch with reality, I'm finally starting to get grounded again and I now know that there are just certain fundamentals that just makes the world go round.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 am 

Way of a Natural wrote:
I know better now its because of him I almost lost touch with reality, I'm finally starting to get grounded again and I now know that there are just certain fundamentals that just makes the world go round. [/color]
It's not entirely his fault dude, we were dumb enough to fall for his bullshit so we have to take accountability for that, we'll never get back the money nor the time we wasted, but Karma's a bitch. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:43 am 

Alchemist wrote:
It's not entirely his fault dude, we were dumb enough to fall for his bullshit so we have to take accountability for that, we'll never get back the money nor the time we wasted, but Karma's a bitch. :twisted:
yep, but one good thing came out of it all:
this forum was created since the disappointment from Mr. Rion and his Asian fantasy.

I'm not angry anymore at him but I do enjoy the comedy relief :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm 

Ah nice! Well, I now have to decide if I take the 30'000$ offer or maybe still the 1 Million offer that he had some time ago. Its a hard choice...

But I will decide after I saw his new "Natural Grounding" video in 3d. I can't wait for Palmy giving me a lap dance!

Seriously, who still buys his "products"...