Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: this guy is amazing
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 am 

i saw some videos and this guy is so refreshing, i heard of him before in this forum but never take time to pay him atention, he is the real thing,maybe his methods to teach are not the best but his energy just flows and it's very inspiring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_yNNG1d ... re=related

Post subject: Re: this guy is amazing
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 am 

Hmmmmm...no wonder Sniper always mentions me, Cory Skyy and David X in the same breath...very interesting.

It always amuses me how some of you guys who got caught up with Rion and his BS and/or other forms of hooey are always trying to find the 'Real McCoy'...and yet fail to realize that one of the forefathers of this movement that existed before the community became 'The Community' is right here, immediately accessible and gives a great deal of knowledge for free?

Hint: Me. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hmmmmm...no wonder Sniper always mentions me, Cory Skyy and David X in the same breath...very interesting.

It always amuses me how some of you guys who got caught up with Rion and his BS and/or other forms of hooey are always trying to find the 'Real McCoy'...and yet fail to realize that one of the forefathers of this movement that existed before the community became 'The Community' is right here, immediately accessible and gives a great deal of knowledge for free?

Hint: Me. 8-)

:) you are amazing too, and we are gratefull to have you here, and thanks for the free knowledge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 am 

Kidd, the only reason that you are not famous yet is because you didn't go public yet....
but when you do, I'm sure you will be mentioned a lot in the 'community' ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:41 am 

Sniper wrote:
Kidd, the only reason that you are not famous yet is because you didn't go public yet....
but when you do, I'm sure you will be mentioned a lot in the 'community' ;)

and because he migth being taked by an arrogant, i must admit that despide i'm doing good advances with women, i have some insecurities and i still fell the need for validation, so when the kidd talks about how great he is and specially how so many women love him, i fell like going back to the beliefs of women being the main goal, i know it's my own insecurities not the kidd fault but i'm sorry it's how i feel somtimes, that's why i don't talk about results because my ego go to the sky, and need to be feed up eveytime, so sudenly i don't feel good about myself unless i have more women because that's what a man does, it's not what the kidd try to say neither this forum, but it's somehting that come up in my mind. i don't know how to get over it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 am 

Okay...but the REASON why women seem drawn to me and that I'm awesome isn't because women are MY main goal. My main goal is just the be the best man I can possibly be...mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially. Simply put, I strive to max out my potential by any means necessary.

...and as I've said before...the pleasant side effect to all of this focus on self improvement is that women become more and more drawn to me.

Bottom line: Stop focusing on women so much and focus on YOURSELF. The more you focus on yourself, the more women will too. BUT!...do it FOR yourself...not for them (women). 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Bottom line: Stop focusing on women so much and focus on YOURSELF. The more you focus on yourself, the more women will too. BUT!...do it FOR yourself...not for them (women). 8-)
That's a dose of inspiration right thurr!!! :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Have to quote this too.

This is like the core of everything. The more you're enjoying yourself and your life, the less you need women to make you happy. The need for women eventually will go away. Just keep on working on your commitment, which is enjoying yourself and your life for yourself.

And this is one thing that I consider very important now: Persistence. Keep doing your self-work every day, in good as in bad times. Read Kidds stuff here and just keep doing it every day from now on.

In the past I very often started something, did it for a few days and abandoned it again. Now I'm doing my stuff daily, its a habit of my day, and I feel better and better.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:43 pm 

i'm just saying that your message seems blurry with all that thing about about being great with women, correct me if i'm wrong but talking about how succesfull you are with women it's like put it them in a pedestal(it's my point of viewnot saying you do that), i know that you want to make us getting inspire by you, but again your message seems blurry, another thing is that you talk about girls like bitches, maybe you don't mean it, but how can be taked by a guy that has been hating women almost his entirely life, i'm not trying to gorify women but to glorify men, not becasue we are better than women but becasue our generation doesn't do it, so i see this guy cory skyy and i found him great guy great masculine energy, and i'm not taking your credit because your pimposophy was like a punch in the head it's great. hope you understand my english

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm 

rant wrote:
i'm just saying that your message seems blurry with all that thing about about being great with women, correct me if i'm wrong but talking about how succesfull you are with women it's like put it them in a pedestal(it's my point of viewnot saying you do that), i know that you want to make us getting inspire by you, but again your message seems blurry, another thing is that you talk about girls like bitches, maybe you don't mean it, but how can be taked by a guy that has been hating women almost his entirely life, i'm not trying to gorify women but to glorify men, not becasue we are better than women but becasue our generation doesn't do it, so i see this guy cory skyy and i found him great guy great masculine energy, and i'm not taking your credit because your pimposophy was like a punch in the head it's great. hope you understand my english
*looks around*

No one else seems to think so. :|

Sniper is having a BALL after heeding my advice...and enelkei has been a disciple of mine on and off for the last decade.

Besides, I just clarified my position a few posts ago...I suggest you re-read it.

I can't help how you feel about me...those are your insecurities manifesting themselves as hatred and jealousy...and I'm not going to change who and how I am because you are butthurt about it. You'll NEVER get ANYWHERE until you CHANGE YOUR DAMN PERSPECTIVE. So WHAT if I'm cocky?...I EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE.

Read between the lines and glean what you need from what I write...don't sweat the technique. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I can't help how you feel about me...those are your insecurities manifesting themselves as hatred and jealousy...and I'm not going to change who and how I am because you are butthurt about it. You'll NEVER get ANYWHERE until you CHANGE YOUR DAMN PERSPECTIVE. So WHAT if I'm cocky?...I EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE.

Read between the lines and glean what you need from what I write...don't sweat the technique. 8-)

that's my point, i'm putting my insecurities on screen, not blaming you for anything, it was somthing that i got in my chest