Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm 

you may find the new seminar by another name: 'David X - The Rules Explained' Double DVD seminar (in Germany)

David X is very grounded and he has provided some great insights on his new seminar.

although he is old he knows exacly what's going on in today's reality and provides great insights on how to be grounded in your reality, how to have the correct mindset, be the
stimulus and with power.

His system is very simple and based on just two rules, and rule number two always goes back to rule number one.

after watching his seminar I understood more about 'the edge' and having power in interactions with women.

For guys that still have fear around women- he gives a very simple exercise to do to get over it. And it doesn't involve many cold approaches :)

Although he is a bit of a bad boy you can apply his insights and ideas without turning into a bad boy ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 am 

Sniper - I'm responding to this because you asked me to. But you didn't even mention what the rules are! What are you afraid that it's not new agey enough for this forum. LOL. I don't blame you, so I'll say it.

Rule #1 - Who cares what she thinks.

Rule #2 - YOU are the most important person in the relationship.

Is David X authentic? Absolutely. Is he selfish? Most definitely. Did he get what he wanted with women as in sex and relationships under his control? Looks like it. If you don't want that, don't watch this it's not for you. But if you do...I swear his stuff is all you'll ever need as far as "seduction" goes. It blows everything else I ever studied and used away.

His shit is awesome, and I'm going to be implementing these principles as I get back to dating here in the spring and summer in New York, once these 90-100 hour work weeks subside a bit. In my own way of course :)

However, I find that the older seminar "Be Relentless" is much better in detail, yet much more hardcore. At first I din't wanna hear what he was saying, but then I realized the true in it, and the power in it. I don't think many on this forum will like it, as his perspective is not new agey, it is very practical, and very focused on having control and creating the relationships you want, from a male-dominated perspective. I'm sure someone like Gina would think he's a pig, and he's a self-admitted pig. This forum is pretty feminine in energy, so I don't see many liking it. Personally I love this shit and I'm eating it up, it's already totally 100% transforming my perspective on why I've been so afraid of approaching women because of worrying "what she thinks" or what others think. I could say more, but then I'm getting away from the review nature of this.

-David H.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 am 
Site Admin

He is authentic and congruent, knows what he wants, goes after what he wants.

Not much more needs to be said :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:49 pm 

Ok I watched David X's old seminar: 'Be Relentless'
and it's very good.

Some of you will say he is a pig or a jerk and maybe it's true to some degree (depends how you look at it..). But the guy is very grounded, knows his stuff and teaches how to have the 'edge' (which is the thing that makes you a real masculine alpha male and the thing that is missing in a lot of men today since this is an emasculation era).

I really reccomand you guys to listen to what he has to say even if you don't like his personality. He gives great and very practical advise and he is very 'down to earth'.

After watching the old seminar I realized a lot of things. :)

I can also say that he really wants men to succeed (which is more then I can say about some of the other teachers) because he doesn't see any reason guys can't have the same success as him. His system is very simple and he doesn't try to put you on some monthly program or push you to coach with him.

I have realized that teachers who try to keep you on some monthly program or to push their coaching too much are only reinforcing that it's difficult and that you can't make it on your own....

Oh and remember that no teacher is a 'Guru' and you don't need to emulate anyone or 'become' him. You just take the advise and apply it with your own personality and lifestyle.
You also don't have to agree with everything- you take what you think is right for you and leave the rest.....

8-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 am 

David X seminar in Poland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4HNYRFC ... re=related

Really hardcore stuff but a lot of this stuff he said really resonated with me.
Yes he is not a nice guy and you don't have to agree with everything he says but some of the stuff he says is very true.

I would reccomand to watch it and be open minded ;)

Post subject: David X
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 pm 
I've seen this name thrown around the forums in a positive light. Could someone give the me low down on who David X is and what he does. Also is there any reading material by this person?

Post subject: Re: David X
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:36 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
I've seen this name thrown around the forums in a positive light. Could someone give the me low down on who David X is and what he does. Also is there any reading material by this person?
he has a very good mindset and you can learn some 'front blasting' from him. He has an ebook but it's better to watch his live seminars to pick up his vibe.

I saw some of his old seminar in Montreal, I saw the seminar he did in Germany and also the one he did recently in Poland.

very good stuff...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm 
I just did a little research and this guy's a PUA. From what I've gathered PUA are really despised here. What makes him different?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:07 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
I just did a little research and this guy's a PUA. From what I've gathered PUA are really despised here. What makes him different?
David X is not a PUA. he is making fun of PUAs in his seminars saying that they got it all wrong :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:27 am 

I use to like him, but now my opinion on what he teaches has changed. I admire his high self-image and the fact that he teaches not to take shit from woman, other than that I disagree with everything else he says.

He's very "Approach and fuck anything with a skirt" which really puts you in pursue mode and gives all the power to the woman. You'll get the odd desperate one, but approaching 20 girls and getting rejected by 19 of them isn't my idea of being pimp tight. He also says that celebreties and rich guys get all the hot ones so you're stuck with the breadcrumbs, as opposed to working on yourself to get the higher quality ho's jocking you (ya ya you do it for yourself, not them I know).

Kidd and Brent Smith are the only 2 guys I listen to now, I use to agree with a lot of what Cory Skyy teaches as well, but he's really hit and miss.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 am 

For some reason...this young one wants to listen to everyone else BUT me. :lol:

He'll figure out who the source is eventually...hopefully. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
Could someone give the me low down on who David X is and what he does. Also is there any reading material by this person?
I read his ebook; "my way or the high way"; and it was really good.

I like his basic rules:
1. You are the most important one (in a relationship), and go after what yo want.
2. Don't care about what other people say/think, (or you think others/womenn might think).

I like his ideas on his personal life, which are:
- My life is a dictatorship, because it's my life and I decide how to life it;
- Go after what you want;
- I'm proud of the man I have developped into, and if a woman (on date) or girlfriend feels the need to put me down I don't accept it and show her the door.
- Don't try to be like me, be you.

I like his basic idea on a relationship, which is:
- honesty, trust and respect are the most important things in a relationship. I also like (at least he says he does) that he calls women out on it when they break the rule of honesty, trust or respect.

I like his basic idea on approaching/going up to chicks and dating. which are:
- My motto/intent is for meeting women was, I like to spend some quality time with you, get get to know you, and put a smile on your face;
- 3 strikes and you're out;
- Before you went up to her, you weren't fucking her for sure. If you don't go up to her, you won't fuck her for sure. When you do go up to a girl, you might fuck her. There is only a thing to gain and nothing to lose.
ManniJa wrote:
He's very "Approach and fuck anything with a skirt" which really puts you in pursue mode and gives all the power to the woman. You'll get the odd desperate one, but approaching 20 girls and getting rejected by 19 of them isn't my idea of being pimp tight.
It only works, if you really have a solid idea of yourself, and thus can manage to not let rejections get to you. His rule of "who cares what other people say/think" should accomplish that.
Defenately, it's not something for plenty people, since most do feel lower in confidence and about themselfes when they get rejected 10 times in a row.
Quote:
He also says that celebreties and rich guys get all the hot ones so you're stuck with the breadcrumbs
That's not true, imo. I never heard him say that.
I did hear him say something like this, if I recall right: "celebreties and rich guys got it easy, but there aren't many of them. So there are plenty hot women for normal/regular guys like me/us and the playing field is level and open". I always read it as an statement to tell about how to view "the competition" with other men; if I as a regular dude had to compete with a rich/famous guy, I will most likely lose. The rich/famous have their pick of women. But there are very little rich or famous guys, so what' the chance of that anyways and there way more hot women then there are rich/famous guys. In attracting a hot women, I got as much chance as all the other men (that are not rich or famous) which is like 99,5% of the men (according to my countries statistics about 0,5 % of men are millionaires and the amount of male celebrities is at best like a thousand, which is like 0.00.. something percent).

I dislike about him. That his style/way, is to rough for my taste. I'm more gentle in my charakter, words and actions. But then again, he gave the advice to not to try to be like him and do things like him. But to be you. I like how DividX doesn't discuss style and what type of man (in character) to be. Because it doesn't matter, different women, like different type of charakter/style of men.
The Kidd!! wrote:
For some reason...this young one wants to listen to everyone else BUT me. :lol:

He'll figure out who the source is eventually...hopefully. 8-)
:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 am 

Et tu, Scarface? :lol:

Whatevs...everything will make sense in the end. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:04 pm 

Quote:
He's very "Approach and fuck anything with a skirt" which really puts you in pursue mode and gives all the power to the woman. You'll get the odd desperate one, but approaching 20 girls and getting rejected by 19 of them isn't my idea of being pimp tight.
not true, he doesn't say that. What he means is: be focused on what you want and if you don't find a woman that will give you that then go and find someone else.
See, He is talking to guys who came from the PUA world so he told them that instead of working hard in trying to convince or manipulate a woman into liking you (which is a losing game for the most part)- just go and find someone else, don't waste your time & energy.

However I do agree that it's 100 times easier to go after women that already jock you than to just approach random women (as The Kidd explained).
Quote:
He also says that celebreties and rich guys get all the hot ones so you're stuck with the breadcrumbs,
He doesn't say that, he said what scarface wrote:
Quote:
"celebreties and rich guys got it easy, but there aren't many of them. So there are plenty hot women for normal/regular guys like me/us and the playing field is level and open". I always read it as an statement to tell about how to view "the competition" with other men; if I as a regular dude had to compete with a rich/famous guy, I will most likely lose. The rich/famous have their pick of women. But there are very little rich or famous guys, so what' the chance of that anyways and there way more hot women then there are rich/famous guys. In attracting a hot women, I got as much chance as all the other men (that are not rich or famous)
Quote:
I dislike about him. That his style/way, is to rough for my taste. I'm more gentle in my charakter, words and actions. But then again, he gave the advice to not to try to be like him and do things like him. But to be You.
Exacly. he says: 'don't be me be You...'
Quote:
I like his basic rules:
1. You are the most important one (in a relationship), and go after what you want.
2. Don't care about what other people say/think, (or what you think women might think about you).

I like his basic idea on a relationship, which is:
- honesty, trust and respect are the most important things in a relationship
agreed

However as I mentioned in my original post you can only learn some 'front blasting' from him....

The Kidd explains what's going on behind the scenes and the 'how to' become that man that a lot of women would choose and jock. It's very hard to apply David X's stuff if you don't understand what's going on behind the scenes and the 'how to' become that man that most women would jock. That's why The Kidd is where the source is at ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 pm 
@ The Kidd

I've already read the Kidd's corner twice before I inquired about David X. I thought David X had some posts on here like yours or something. I'm really not trying to read another book on how to get women.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm 

I know...you're after financial compensation now. ;)

Have you read Covert Tactics yet?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:17 pm 

I've seen the whole Montreal seminar multiple times, Poland seminar, his 3 hour interview with Steve Williams and read his ebook....yes, everything I said that he says, he says.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm 

@ManniJa

I used to listen to Brent and he has a few nice things to say however I don't think there is anything special about him. The only reason he is succesful (the way I see it) is because
of his looks, money and the fact that he lives in LA and goes to clubs and house parties a lot...

He recently made a video saying that his looks and money do not play a factor to his success - but come on :|

A guy who doesn't look like him or broke or lives in a small town can't have success with what he teaches.
Cameron Teone knows Brent and he wrote what he thinks about him and his success:
Quote:
Brent - Obvious edge: He looks like a professional male model. All he has to do is show up, chat with girls, be aloof. He is that good looking where he has to do almost nothing. He is not a relationship type of guy and he is not looking for a relationship type of woman. His edge and person match his perspective archetype. His obvious edge: Dude looks like a soap opera star and doesn’t give a shit about anything. Granted, this works well with a certain archetype of woman and that’s the kind Brent wants anyway.
I spoke to people who did phone coaching with Brent and they didn't get any success.

Brent says stop pursuing women and I agree. But most of his advise always keeps coming back to: don't pursue, do affirmations, visualize and stop caring about outcome.

That's nice but he is not practical enough....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 pm 

Sniper wrote:
@ManniJa

I used to listen to Brent and he has a few nice things to say however I don't think there is anything special about him. The only reason he is succesful (the way I see it) is because
of his looks, money and the fact that he lives in LA and goes to clubs and house parties a lot...

He recently made a video saying that his looks and money do not play a factor to his success - but come on :|

A guy who doesn't look like him or broke or lives in a small town can't have success with what he teaches.
Cameron Teone knows Brent and he wrote what he thinks about him and his success:
Quote:
Brent - Obvious edge: He looks like a professional male model. All he has to do is show up, chat with girls, be aloof. He is that good looking where he has to do almost nothing. He is not a relationship type of guy and he is not looking for a relationship type of woman. His edge and person match his perspective archetype. His obvious edge: Dude looks like a soap opera star and doesn’t give a shit about anything. Granted, this works well with a certain archetype of woman and that’s the kind Brent wants anyway.
I spoke to people who did phone coaching with Brent and they didn't get any success.

Brent says stop pursuing women and I agree. But most of his advise always keeps coming back to: don't pursue, do affirmations, visualize and stop caring about outcome.

That's nice but he is not practical enough....
Ya but the model of never pursuing, being un-attached, monogamy is bullshit, having a story about your circumstances that empower you etc.. is fucking fantastic! I agree with everything he says, and ya looks and money play a part, that's why Kidd wrote about front and clout, but different girls value different things...as you know from the way you keep asking Kidd about it. Looks and money give you a better skeleton key, doesn't make what he teaches any less effective.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 am 

scarface wrote:
Before you went up to her, you weren't fucking her for sure. If you don't go up to her, you won't fuck her for sure. When you do go up to a girl, you might fuck her. There is only a thing to gain and nothing to lose.
Fucked up mindset! It's saying that the pussy is the prize and not YOU!

All your power and self esteem! That's what you'll lose by approaching girls left and right.