Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 am 

Hey guys,

I would like to recommend you a real PEARL, especially for those guys who are overwhelmed by the information here and don't know where to start. Its cool that there are a lot of different ways of approaching the women-thing here in the forum but I think it can be overwhelming for some.

Okey, I present you the two brothers Felix and Angelo from www.social-buddha.com . They teach the concept of indifference and I think, it hasn't been presented better than they do, so far. They both came in conctact with Brent's teachings a few years ago, learned a lot, applied the concept of indifference (not being attached to the outcome with the result of being pursued by women instead of pursueing women) in their lives and became very happy and successful men. They are very funny guys but very open, honest and dedicated to teach the wisdom of indifference to others. I had two phone coachings with them and they were great and helped so much.

I really recommend their e-book which costs around 20$ I guess. Its HOT ;) And I recommend doing phone coaching with them. At the moment, the price for one session is 50$ but they told me that they will increase it next month or so. This is an awesome price and I swear, you won't regret it. No, I'm not a salesman of them 8-)

You can listen to some podcasts from free-indifference.com and they already are packed with so much value:

Felix interview: http://freeindifference.weebly.com/uplo ... _final.rar

Angelo interview: http://freeindifference.weebly.com/uplo ... _final.mp3

Both together: http://freeindifference.weebly.com/uplo ... _felix.mp3

They also share some cools stories in the podcasts. Some of you may remember some reports by Felix in the AHW forum aswell.

Well, hopefully some of you will benefit from it :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:12 pm 

I have their ebook. It is very good in explaining how we create our reality, and I think they provide a great mindset there. I recommend it too, however, it's not very practical (maybe their coaching is). Like Jake from stopgivinigafuck.com, it's all about affirmations (which I found to be useless) and visualization. I'm not saying it won't work, I'm just saying there's nothing new here. However I would still recommend it before 99% of the so called seduction bullshit books out there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:41 pm 

Cool that you have their book, and Jakes book too.

Well, about the practical side, I kind of agree and kind of disagree with you. As every journey starts, the first thing one should have is awareness. Awareness about where he wants to go and awareness about the current situation he's in. Regarding indifference or "hootlessness" as Lester Levenson called it, awareness about the beliefs and emotions one has and the conversation he has in his head, is the first thing.

So its pretty practical to first see what indifference means and then discover one's beliefs about women and outside things in general. The next bing thing, acceptance, is the second and probably most important one. Accepting the situation, the beliefs and everything one's in at the moment. And here I agree that Jakes and SB's books are not very practical. But this is, I think, because the process of acceptance can't be easily put in words. One first has to experience accepting an emotion, I guess. Acceptance is something I've struggled with a lot in the last months but now I'm really adressing it.

Affirmations/Visualizations: I know that the opinions really differ here. But they are just tools. One can be a succesful man without them for sure. The main point again is that one does them for the right reasons. Not doing them for the results etc. This is also a crucial point which can't be easily put in words. Because everyone has his own background, his own motives for wanting and being attached to the outcome. No way, a book can give a universal plan for everyone. This is why I recommend coaching with them. They work with YOU on YOUR issues in personal, no book can do that.

This doesn't mean that coaching is necessary. There are peole that "get it" just by one podcast.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm 

How's about some love for the home team, Vegano? Do you not see that my method incorporates indifference by default? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 am 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 am 

Hmmmmm....indifferent to indifference...I like that! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 am 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:01 am 

Hey Kidd, I first wanted to put your teachings in the post but then somehow didn't do it. I think the availability of your teaching here is fantastic and I know that its one of the REAL ways of changing ones perception on and his life itself ;)

I think a sticky post in the lounge area of the forum to your corner wouldn't be a bad idea. Something like a "Where to start" post. Admins, this goes in your direction :)

Peace.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm 

I think the reason affirmations and visualizations don't work for some is because they don't believe it's THEMSELVES that create these changes, they rely on the affirmations and visualizations. Human potential is a crazy thing, on one hand you can have the most positive successful guy and on the other you have a depressed unfulfilled guy. The difference between these two is their beliefs.

Right now I'm doing an experiment. I've never believed in the Law of Attraction or manifestations and I put everything to coincidence. Its this kind of skeptical thinking that detaches people from abundance. I'm trying to manifest a quarter with a red dot in the middle, very simple, nothing big, but I'm trusting the process and not doubting it, just allowing it to happen. Its not a question of if I get the quarter, just when.

I'm learning more and more about beliefs and being instead of becoming. These past few days I've been in a heavy depression. So I allowed the emotion to be there and meditated. I felt a little better after, but something still didn't feel right. So then I just decided to be happy and content. I didn't try to, I just decided enough was enough. I'm a thinker, always highly logical and always looking for an answer. I thought I needed a reason to be happy, I didn't think you could just decide to be happy. Surely its not that simple? No, it is. It's just that my mind wants to make it complicated and come up with excuses like I'm just faking it. I'm not saying this is the ultimate answer to depression and I'm not immune to slipping back into negative thinking, but I realize now that beliefs are very powerful.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
I've never believed in the Law of Attraction or manifestations and I put everything to coincidence. Its this kind of skeptical thinking that detaches people from abundance.
If coincidence is the first principle, then it is the first application.

We experience happiness to the degree we feel that we are in control
of our own Life.

Experiencing coincidences is not the greatest place of control, is it(?)
What about serendipity. . .

The more aware/conscious you become, the easier it is to see that
there are causes after all. Someone more aware than I am could see
how trapped I am in my own level of consciousness. Nice process
though, becoming more aware that is. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 pm 
Thank you for sharing this Vegano! :D