Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Rob Judge and Zack Bauer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 am 

I stumbled upon these guys months before and liked their pdf sample about their eBook, "The 4 Elements of Game." Sounds like a geeky-game, I know.

Here's their blog: http://www.robjudge.net/

What I like about their method is the concept of 'Approaching for Truth" or whatever it's called. It's basically about being unattached to the outcome
when approaching women because no matter what happens with your approach, success or rejection,you'll find out the truth. You'll find out the truth about you,
her, you and her and about dating, attraction and relationships.

One of my favorites is when you're too afraid to approach that girl that you see on the street because you're thinking about
what other people will think of you, just remember this sentence:

What are you afraid of?! That people will find out that YOU LIKE GIRLS??

So guys, tell me what you think about these dynamic duo. Thanks in advance! :)

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am 

By the way, hello again Kakashi-sensei.

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 am 

orxmiolc wrote:
:lol:...how goes it on the pirate boat? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 am 

orxmiolc wrote:
What are you afraid of?! That people will find out that YOU LIKE GIRLS??
of course that's not the real fear. The real fear goes something like this:
What if I get rejected so many times?
I'll lose my confidence, I'll think I'm not attractive enough, I'm not good enough, etc...

Yes it's ego based fear but who does not have an ego these days? ;)

I can say for myself that my ego is not as strong as it used to be because I'm doing some spiritual work however I won't lie and say that I have no ego or attachments.

But it's a good thing because if it wasn't for my ego I would still be stuck and I never would have met 'The Kidd' and the other great guys in here :)

Just approaching without the proper skills and mindset is a losing game. Meeting women with the Kidd's skills you can hit a home run and even if you miss you would still feel like a man 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
orxmiolc wrote:
:lol:...how goes it on the pirate boat? ;)

I abandoned it a long time ago. By the way, do you have a new product or something Kakashi-sensei?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 am 

Sniper wrote:
Just approaching without the proper skills and mindset is a losing game. Meeting women with the Kidd's skills you can hit a home run and even if you miss you would still feel like a man 8-)

Wow, intriguing. So Kakashi-sensei is this good! I had no idea.... I know he's pretty badass but.... wow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:02 pm 

orxmiolc wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Wow, intriguing. So Kakashi-sensei is this good! I had no idea.... I know he's pretty badass but.... wow.
Haha but of course, my young Chuunin friend...I tried in vain to help you guys over there, but Hans and Co. feared what they did not understand and banned me. I found refuge here, and was welcomed and embraced. When guys actually take the time to listen and apply what I teach, it works like a charm and involves no trickery. How did you stumble upon this place?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm 

Well, thru Rion's RELM forum. I've been intrigued by Shay's posts there and asked Create where I can find him. He pointed
this forum here. Incidentally, you're also here so that's cool!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 am 

orxmiolc wrote:
Well, thru Rion's RELM forum. I've been intrigued by Shay's posts there and asked Create where I can find him. He pointed
Realm forum used to be a nice place. Too bad it got contaminated with Guru ego trip.
But maybe it's better like that, we have our own place now which is a guru free zone...

BTW
I assume that the 'pirate boat' is Zan's forum? :lol:
well, over there it's even worse than Realm cause you can't say anything that does not go hand in hand with Zan's way of doing things And you can't talk about other teachers (unless they were approved by Hans :| )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:55 am 

Sniper wrote:
orxmiolc wrote:
Realm forum used to be a nice place. Too bad it got contaminated with Guru ego trip.
But maybe it's better like that, we have our own place now which is a guru free zone...

BTW
I assume that the 'pirate boat' is Zan's forum? :lol:
well, over there it's even worse than Realm cause you can't say anything that does not go hand in hand with Zan's way of doing things And you can't talk about other teachers (unless they were approved by Hans :| )

So it seems. Though I have a hard time accepting that Zan is actually not the 'romance artist' I thought he was. I've been reading your posts about him, Shay. That post he had in the Fast Seduction archives about him banging another man's gf
was shocking and disappointing. He said that's not the way he does things and he never kisses and tells.

Oh well... that's about it. I'm leaving it all now. I'll just find something to believe in and stick with what works for me. :)

Thanks Shay for creating this forum and I can talk to a lot of cool guys. And learn from them (the most important part!).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:52 am 

orxmiolc wrote:
So it seems. Though I have a hard time accepting that Zan is actually not the 'romance artist' I thought he was.
I think that there is a reason that these 'seduction Gurus' are keeping their private life secret (not only Zan), but as far as Zan:
did you ever wonder why someone who always talks about love, relationships and commitment does not have a steady girlfriend or a relationship?
so what if he travels? if he had found a woman that he loves and loves him back she could travel with him. It's not like he is traveling in the Sahara desert :lol:
and I'm willing to bet that when he is not in the spotlight he probably uses PUA stuff on women (he does not just smile, wink and acts like the pure romantic guy)

As far as Rion it's the same story (only a little different...):

he says that sex is a byproduct of a relationship and how women are attracted to him for his energy. I saw however his picture album from one of the poor third world countries he went to visit.
He had an expensive apartment (he wrote it was 700$ a month- and he was staying in a poor third world country). He also had loads of alchohol in his apartment and the girls who were in his apartment looked like poor bar girls.

See, he just poses as a rich man in a poor third world country and says women are going gaga over his energy due to natural grounding :lol: heck, this shit is not even funny.

when he was in Barcelona he paid Paul Janka to coach him because he can't dupe women in Spain (they are not so poor like the third world country women....)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:39 pm 

Sniper wrote:
orxmiolc wrote:
So it seems. Though I have a hard time accepting that Zan is actually not the 'romance artist' I thought he was.
I think that there is a reason that these 'seduction Gurus' are keeping their private life secret (not only Zan), but as far as Zan:
did you ever wonder why someone who always talks about love, relationships and commitment does not have a steady girlfriend or a relationship?
so what if he travels? if he had found a woman that he loves and loves him back she could travel with him. It's not like he is traveling in the Sahara desert :lol:
and I'm willing to bet that when he is not in the spotlight he probably uses PUA stuff on women (he does not just smile, wink and acts like the pure romantic guy)

As far as Rion it's the same story (only a little different...):

he says that sex is a byproduct of a relationship and how women are attracted to him for his energy. I saw however his picture album from one of the poor third world countries he went to visit.
He had an expensive apartment (he wrote it was 700$ a month- and he was staying in a poor third world country). He also had loads of alchohol in his apartment and the girls who were in his apartment looked like poor bar girls.

See, he just poses as a rich man in a poor third world country and says women are going gaga over his energy due to natural grounding :lol: heck, this shit is not even funny.

when he was in Barcelona he paid Paul Janka to coach him because he can't dupe women in Spain (which are not so poor like the third world country women....)

Sigh... too bad. It's all up to us now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm 

Even I can now pinpoint a man who is in the Alpha State, and women
note these men too. It´s all crystal clear now.

When I wasn´t in the Alpha State, no one really noted me
(even in Finland 8-) ). (Except those who saw me in it before
who continued to be attracted to me when I fell out of it later.)

This is not with or without the women, it´s 1000X more likely with
women because they are the ones liking it and you´re not alone
for long if you are in that State. /High in Natural Character.

Women come to you. I say, let them.

It is what it is.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 am 

Jared wrote:
Even I can now pinpoint a man who is in the Alpha State, and women
note these men too. It´s all crystal clear now.

When I wasn´t in the Alpha State, no one really noted me
(even in Finland 8-) ). (Except those who saw me in it before
who continued to be attracted to me when I fell out of it later.)

This is not with or without the women, it´s 1000X more likely with
women because they are the ones liking it and you´re not alone
for long if you are in that State. /High in Natural Character.

Women come to you. I say, let them.

It is what it is.
That's really all there is to it.