Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Steve Williams
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 am 

Hey guys, don't know if any of you have heard of Steve Williams....Imagine David X if he were black but 1000x cruder...lol Love the guy! His old website was www.schoolofdating.com but I guess he just moved it to http://thealphasyndicate.com/
I'm not sure if he took down a lot of his audio's and video's in the move because there was a shitload of them, but it would be a shame so I hope not...this guy is the man!

He has an old school pimp mentality though so if you're into feminine energy and stuff it might not be your thing...different strokes for diferent folks.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: Steve Williams
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 am 
I don't like that dude. He always brags and puts down guys ...and seems like a total douchebag. David X never calls guys "beta males" and brags about how alpha he is. Come on...
David X always tries to make guys feel better about themselves ...while this Dean guy is full of himself with his alpha bullshit.

Why listen to Steve Williams when you have David X who's 100 times more compassive and he's known to be good by everyone?

Post subject: Re: Steve Williams
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:06 pm 

The Dean! I heard of him right before I discovered Rion, there should be an interview with him on daviddstudents.com I don't know if its still there.