Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Pro Niche Site
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:50 pm 

Hello friends

I've finished working through the course I bought called Pro Niche Site. Overall I am very happy with it and feel like it set me on the right path.

Pros:

Well organized modules
It was clear what to do from step to step
Kyle was available to answer questions by email (although I tried to figure things out on my own where I could)
It was easy to glean the principals behind the actions making it applicable to drop shipping or other online ventures

Cons:

The video series used thrive themes to setup the website but for just starting out it recommended a theme forest wordpress setup. This made it a little different to setup by following the videos and I had to do outside research to figure out how to do things. Not a major issue though.

I'd say this course is worth the money, if you are looking into venturing off on your own and learning how to make money. Be sure to pay attention not only to the specific actions as they can change, but to the principals behind them.

If anyone is interested you can pm me and I'll share the site address, I just don't want to post it for the whole internet.

Also I should note that I get no commission by recommending the course. I just liked it.

Post subject: Re: Pro Niche Site
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:43 am 

Thought I would post an update in case anyone is interested.

I currently have four sites, one of which I just made today so I only have one half typed post for it. Of the other 3 two of them have 25 posts and one has 15. The strongest website I am only gonna update once this month and the other two will get a couple of hours per work on Sunday.

Traffic is compounding at about 300% per month. I posted some comments on reddit, of the traffic I have got the average person reads about 3-4 pages per bouncing which to me means my content is good.

I'm gonna work hard it this month so when school starts I can coast a bit on them and maybe spend an hour a day on it. From what I've read it generally take at least 6 months to turn a profit.