Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm 
Hey guys, thanks for all your feedback about what you're looking for ultimately

Other questions:

How did you first found out about this community?

What would you search in Google to find Authenticity, Empowerment and Freedom?

Etienne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm 

If I´d search it, I´d be searching and searching and never arriving. If I become it, I´m already there.

I found the community by just being puzzled about women in my life, I´m liking the Natural way about it. (it sounded good, that´s when I became aware of it. I read a bit here and there and...) LoA. These were the actions that came about it. Now I´m not puzzled about women, mainly because the focus is on something else in them, and me and all of this. I can even see the past women from this new point of view, it´s like changing something in the history.

You can instantly become anything you like by intentionally being it, but to grow in it, you´ll throw away all the other habits and just keep doing it in a certain way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 pm 

I found out abuot this community primarily through Double your Dating and it escalated from there.

How do I search for what I want? I focus on the outcome while not being attached to it. Then things sort of find me.

How did you find out about all of this, Etienne?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm 

Etienne wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for all your feedback about what you're looking for ultimately

Other questions:

How did you first found out about this community?

Etienne
I found out about the community through the shity seduction boot camp I did.

I guess I would google: Authenticity, Empowerment and Freedom :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm 

I discovered the community by googling myself to see if my writings were still making the rounds...that led me to Zan's forum, and the rest is history! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm 

Looks like Ettiene is interested in doing market research - but not really participating here. I find that quite interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:19 am 
Site Admin

Etienne wrote:
Hrm, let me think

how about "Authenticity AND Empowerment AND Freedom"

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 am 

No, no, no Pere you've got the order all wrong!

It's def. "Freedom AND Authenticity AND Empowerment"

Do I have to teach you everything? Geez... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm 
Site Admin

davidhnow wrote:
Do I have to teach you everything? Geez... :lol:
Sorry Master, I will endeavour to try harder in future

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am 

No comment by Ettiene....

I actually thought that he was here to participate and offer some help and advise, but it looks like he is interested in getting ideas how to promote himself. :|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 am 

Sniper wrote:
No comment by Ettiene....

I actually thought that he was here to participate and offer some help and advise, but it looks like he is interested in getting ideas how to promote himself. :|
No shit, what do you think he was doing on zan's forum?. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm 

By the way guys, I'm starting a new product that is NOTHING like The Mystery Method...

And something very original involving chakras and energies I call it SCOWTFYAGH "Shamanistic Convincing of Women to Fuck You and Give You Head" it involves something I call "W.H.W.D.A.S.T.C.Y.N.A.B.T.T.T.I.T.ANOW"
"Watching Happy Women Dance and Sing to Condition Your Noggin and Body to Think That That is The Actual Nature of Women"
It conditions your noggin and body to think that happy dancing and singing women is the actual nature of women.

Y'see, the media conditions you to think that women dancing around a pole naked is the true nature of women. That they're all 'cockteasing' sluts and whores.
Which they are*. But this 'medimotation' conditions you to believe otherwise.

I also teach you the 'other side of the coin' which talks about how girls at a young age are confused by all the media attention a pair of boobs get and what their experience of men is**, because as you know, I used to be a little girl myself.
Or at least I pretend to be one in teenage chatrooms.***

I also run bootcamps where which I hire these women to teach men how to talk to women, they're complete assholes who have been conditioned at a young age to believe that its right for women to behave like assholes.

For more information, hand over $3000 to hang out with me in a bar which is how much it costs to be in my presence.

There is no other way to get more information. You won't find any "breakthroughs" or "success stories" from my students because they're conditioned to be humble and all that jazz.

*http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Irony <> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Sarcasm

**Not a Gina joke.

***Too far?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
By the way guys, I'm starting a new product that is NOTHING like The Mystery Method...

And something very original involving chakras and energies I call it SCOWTFYAGH "Shamanistic Convincing of Women to Fuck You and Give You Head" it involves something I call "W.H.W.D.A.S.T.C.Y.N.A.B.T.T.T.I.T.ANOW"
"Watching Happy Women Dance and Sing to Condition Your Noggin and Body to Think That That is The Actual Nature of Women"
It conditions your noggin and body to think that happy dancing and singing women is the actual nature of women.

Y'see, the media conditions you to think that women dancing around a pole naked is the true nature of women. That they're all 'cockteasing' sluts and whores.
Which they are*. But this 'medimotation' conditions you to believe otherwise.

I also teach you the 'other side of the coin' which talks about how girls at a young age are confused by all the media attention a pair of boobs get and what their experience of men is**, because as you know, I used to be a little girl myself.
Or at least I pretend to be one in teenage chatrooms.***

I also run bootcamps where which I hire these women to teach men how to talk to women, they're complete assholes who have been conditioned at a young age to believe that its right for women to behave like assholes.

For more information, hand over $3000 to hang out with me in a bar which is how much it costs to be in my presence.

There is no other way to get more information. You won't find any "breakthroughs" or "success stories" from my students because they're conditioned to be humble and all that jazz.

*http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Irony <> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Sarcasm

**Not a Gina joke.

***Too far?
:lol:
only 3000$ ? you are way too cheap man.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:14 pm 

You can't bling it up with only a charge of $3,000, what will poor bitches in developing countries think? and why on earth has noone signed up to your $1,000,000 program yet??? :o

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:

Cool, our first post op transsexual :)

Maybe you can give us some input as to the challenges you have faced in moving from one side to the other.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
You can't bling it up with only a charge of $3,000, what will poor bitches in developing countries think? and why on earth has noone signed up to your $1,000,000 program yet??? :o
Bar girls in developing countries want you for your Energy dude not for your social status. Don't you get it yet?
go do more grounding and maybe you will.....

The 500$ boots and 700$ rented apartment is not to impress women. It's just to make the grounding sessions more effective. Do I have to explain everything?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:29 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Bar girls in developing countries want you for your Energy dude not for your social status. Don't you get it yet?

The 500$ boots and 700$ rented apartment is not to impress women. It's just to make the grounding sessions more effective. Do I have to explain everything?
I see.....ClothesGrounding or PimpinThreadsGrounding. 8-)

I wonder at what point in this visualization Katreeya magically pops into my room and gives me lovey longtime. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 pm 

For the above comments if I were a girl I would give you all consecutive blowjobs...
Because thats what them wimmins is for!* ** ***

This is the reply I was about to make before you interrupted Shay:

3000 for Five Days... I'm not logical when I talk to women. By which I mean I communicate in a variation of hoots and clicks, jumping up and down and screaming, clubbing them over the head and dragging them back to my cave.

There I trick them in to having sex with me, by which I mean I tell them I'm a magician and show them my magic wand......... "Abrakedabra! Every Hole's a Goal!"
After I go straight in to the bathroom after the cumshot to cry, I lay down my prayer mat and praise the Galactic Overlord Xenu to remove any body thetans that may have attatched themselves to me during the aforementioned sexual encounter.

I shower, call her a taxi and recite some affirmations in the mirror that I learned from the movie Almost Famous "I am a Golden God!" "I Dig Music" and "I'm on Drugs" and one from Jerry Maguire "You Had me at Hello"

I believe in something called DWtvCIFWYH "Don't Watch TV Cos it'll Fuck With Your Head" which is about choosing your influences. I've been keeping this product up for about two years always finding new ways of saying "The social matrix will fuck you up, stay away from it" its useful cos it keeps you up to date on what is social matrix.

Its 49 USD but honestly its worth 20-30 USD

Might write a review on every self help thing I've ever done, I've done loads and many of the highly esteemed ones are pretty shit. Especially if you use The Secret or The Power of Now as a self help book, self help as in the same category Paul McKenna and NLP are.

*Reading between the lines of TMM
**Only partially reflects my attitude toward women. By which I mean blow up dolls and Susan Boyle.****
*** Who the fuck is Marmaduke?!
**** I like Susan Boyle and mean her no disrespect.*****
***** She didn't win Britains Got Talent, Diversity did and they're really good.******
******"Jedward" if you've heard of them are not a reflection of Irish musicians, only Simon Cowells love of "whats popular" and Louis Walshe being biased because of his Leprechaun heritage.*******
******* Leprechauns are universally despised in Ireland for starting the famine, by suggesting that we ONLY plant Potatoes.********
******** I prefer Turnip.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm 

That's comedy gold Aztech!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 pm 

I'll want to write more!
Alchemist wrote:
Because I was hoping for celebrity endorsement, which it seems is my main concern above my more loyal customers, which is why its alright to only talk to them when it concerns making more money! So Mr. Dollar sign I hope I answered your question.
peregrinus wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:

Cool, our first post op transsexual :)

Maybe you can give us some input as to the challenges you have faced in moving from one side to the other.
I can't make "22 yr old on teenage chatroom" jokes anymore they make me feel guilty:P

Anyway, as a tranny, a lot of people were really uncomfortable with the idea of me becoming a man, they didn't understand. But finally I was free. But like all transexuals I'm a prick!:P
I don't allow people to feel uncomfortable and expect them to be immediatly cool with it instead of showing the empathy I would like them to show me. Besides, if I keep my organ I can get evem More attention by appearing on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit for raping myself.
Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Exactly!

However on a serious note (srs bsns) I've chatted with asian girls and they're not attracted to me because I'm white or rich, they're attracted to me because I've a rare genetic condition which symptoms include "Crying vials of liquid awesomness" and "pissing excellence"

The following bands suffer from this
Betzefer (Israel can make good metal, like Finland does genetically)
AFI
Angels and Airwaves
Nightwish

and Rise Against.

The following actors suffer from this
Daniel Day Lewis
Tom Cruise (during Jerry Maguire)
Chuck Norris
Morgan Freeman
Nicole Theriault
Takeshi Kitano
Jean Reno

The following Comedians suffer from this
Aztecsfinest
Jimmy Carr
Alan Carr
(no relation)
Jack Dee
Russell Brand
Francesca Martinez

Some female comdian I can't remember but she's really good and Jewish and had lots of plastic surgery and isn't Sarah Silverman who'd be much funnier if she didn't tell jokes... Eh... JOAN RIVERS!!!
and several more.

Mr. Marcus is a mispelled anagram for Brent.

Gina doesn't like TMM...

Gina isn't fair game here or anywhere cos she's brilliant. I am releasing a book though called Redefining F.E.M.A.L.E filled with tips and techniques on how to maintain your inner W.O.M.A.N... I mean F.E.M.A.L.E

Gina clearly stole all her ideas from the Universe.

Rion Williams deserves a break cos he did introduce us to Natural Grounding.

Maybe Etienne didn't try to use us for marketing, maybe we got the wrong idea.

M Night Shamyalan does a cameo in all his films, wonder if he's in The Last Airbender.