Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:46 pm 
Sniper said in another post that he didn't like the idea of paying for coaching. I'm more for the opinion that if you want to achieve extraordinary results in your life and keep improving, it's fair to invest at least 10% of your income on developing yourself.

Question for you guys: what are the good, the OK and bad investments you made on yourself?

For me, most of the time I got much more than what I paid for.

- Rion Williams' first workshop ever, free but $1000 for plane. Excellent investment, it made a huge difference for me and built a relationship.
- Brent Smith, 192$ per call. I think I made 2 calls which helped me a lot, then I made a third call later but he couldn't really help me at the level I was working on. It was a good/OK investment.
- Reiki 1 ($100), Reiki 2 ($150), Reiki Master ($400). Great investment, it brought a lot of results very quickly.
- Landmark forum, 600$ for an intensive training with a lot of bonuses and follow-ups. I don't agree with everything but it brings amazing results for people who have bad energy. With everything I got from it, it's a great investment but I didn't do any of their more advanced trainings.
- Zan Perrion, I paid $400 for an afternoon with possibly going out after. I learned a few things from it, we didn't go out afterward and we didn't build any kind of relationship. One of the very few investments I didn't get more than I paid for.
- Jacques Tombazian, Master Alchemist, $400/week-end, I invested a total of $1400. Best investment ever! Brought me to a whole other level.
- CEO Space, $3000 to join and $1000 expenses for transport/hotel. Best investment ever! Brought my business abilities to a completely other level and met with some of the most amazing people. Last time I met with Bob Practor over there. cool guy!

What about you, what are the good and bad investments you made?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

£40 for a decent pair of walking shoes.

Hours and hours spent walking in nature with endless enjoyment, 4 years later the shoes are still good and have lots of life left in them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 pm 
Quote:
Hours and hours spent walking in nature with endless enjoyment
I've to agree that many of the good things in life are free. :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm 

My 6 months backpacking trip (a few years ago) and my car so that I can be mobile... :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm 

Iceberg Slim 'Pimp' book for my 19th birthday: FREE...twas a gift! 8-)

Refusing to go with the flow and become my own man: Difficult, but still FREE

Time and effort penning my articles 10 years ago: Time consuming and cathartic, but still FREE

The look on these women's faces when they first realize they can't shake me: PRICELESS! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 pm 

I can't say any of the money I spent on the programs was well spent, but the satisfaction of destroying them and sending them back made up for my refund dates being overdue. :mrgreen:

Best investments I've made so far is the equipment for building my portfolio and working out/improving my looks, the last two were recommended by The Kidd, the results show because I look better now than I did even a year ago so props dude. ;)

Now I just have to resolve the inside.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 am 
Sniper wrote:
My 6 months backpacking trip (a few years ago) and my car so that I can be mobile... :P
I didn't count my 4 years of backpacking :P I'm on a temporary break now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 am 

The best investment I made regarding dating/relationships with my money were the Brent Smith podcasts.

Also, the Zan Perrion Way of the Natural DVD was a good investment as well.

Several years ago I paid quite a bit of money for some custom meditation cd's from Holosync that made a huge difference in my ability to meditate which affected pretty much everything else in my life. It helped me to be able to go so deep that I brought up a lot of deep rooted issues to the surface and was then able to release them. It was time spent on my part as well because I would literally sit there and meditate in the delta brainwave for about an hour to an hour and a half and sometimes up to 3 or more hours. The discipline of being able to quiet my mind and release all the bullshit I had in there was incredibly vauable and set the standard for the rest of my life.

I have also bought several ultrasonic subliminals that work amazingly well.

I agree with you Etienne, if you are not going to invest 10% of your money then at least invest the time to make up for it, constantly working on yourself to become better and more like the person you envision yourself to be, but it does help to learn from others who are more powerful than you are in certain areas and that is where investing money comes in to play.

That said, here are some of the things I plan on doing in the future.

Landmark Forum:I have been wanting to go to this for a while ever since I heard Brent talk about it.

Ayahuasca journey: I have made Ayahuasca myself and will make it again sometime soon, but I want an authentic journey in the rainforests of south america. I found a place that looks like it does excellent ayahuasca journies, but it will cost about $3000 in all. Eventually I'll go to that.

Vipassanna meditation retreat: This is where you meditate for 11 days straight releasing all tension and pent up emotions from your body. There's a center in Dallas, Texas, which is about 5 hours from me, so I think I will be going to that soon.

I would also love to do a Nitvana bodywork session with Sasha Cobra

So, Etienne, I'm curious about this Jaqcues Tambozian guy. What kind of stuff does he teach? I googled him and found a website where he gave a bunch of different visualization meditations you can do, but overall he seemed a lot like Mantak Chia. Are his teachings similar at all?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:08 am 

The worse investment I made was paying money for seduction bootcamps (a long time ago)
it's a waste of money.

I don't think people should pay for coaching or bootcamps (to learn something we were already born knowing how to do)

getting products is Ok I guess, if the boot camp is cheap (I guess it's also reasonable) but putting thousands of dollars on this shit- no way. And I don't care who is running the bootcamp (Brent, Zan, Rion, whatever.....)

The two seduction boot camps I attended a very long time ago were about 400$ or 500$ each. It was a shit investment and I can't get a refund but at least I didn't pay thousands of dollars which gives me some good feeling.

Instead of putting money on that shit I got a car and I pay for my high education and hobbies.

TML
I did a Vipassanna meditation retreat while I was backpacking ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:17 pm 
Another thing is, it depends what level you want to reach. You won't see anyone in the Olympics who doesn't have coaches and trainers. If you run some kind of business, the best advice I can give you is not to try to do it all yourself, unless you have enough money to afford all the mistakes. Dating is different though, as you don't earn your life from it.
TheModernLibertine wrote:
So, Etienne, I'm curious about this Jaqcues Tambozian guy. What kind of stuff does he teach? I googled him and found a website where he gave a bunch of different visualization meditations you can do, but overall he seemed a lot like Mantak Chia. Are his teachings similar at all?
That guy is very special. I met him through CEO Space. He's a Master Alchemist, which is transmutation of self and transmutation of energies. He can heal cancers or AIDS easily, regenerate missing organs and more. He also works with large businesses to structure them energetically. CEO Space was one of his customers and he also worked for the European Union. He doesn't teach anymore. Now he's working on releasing Alchemic Sprays that realigns the energy field around your body, and he's working on a movie. He's far beyond anyone I've ever seen.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 pm 

He can heal cancer and AIDS? have you seen him do this?.

The government would've made him disappear if that was the case.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:37 pm 

Etienne wrote:
He can heal cancers or AIDS easily, regenerate missing organs and more
If that is true then why haven't I heard of people healing from aids?

this thing should have been all over TV and newspapers........

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm 

C'mon guys!...let the man talk! :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:38 am 
He's not the only one who does that kind of stuff. Jesus did that all the time a while ago. One of the things he said is: everything I do, you can do it too.

Even today he's not the only one who does that kind of things, although I don't think there are more than a dozen people in the world who are as effective. I personally know many healers.

Carolyne Miss did heal AIDS and wrote a book about it: AIDS: Passageway to Transformation
http://www.amazon.com/AIDS-Passageway-T ... 0913299472

Miraculous healing happens every now and then in hospitals. They talk about a few cases in the movie The Secret, including a case of cancer.

Besides seeing him bring massive changes to my life and to the life of a bunch of other people in a very very short period of time, I've seen him remove child-birth marks on women' stomach. There was a man who is blind since birth. He got him to see a little bit his hand but he wasn't ready to have vision so he didn't go further. My mom also just healed from a small breast cancer. She's very religious but she doesn't believe in healing. In her case she had a hospital intervention and was just VERY lucky after I asked Jacques to simply do a prayer for her.

I think the high-level stuff he does is irrelevant for us. What matters is many of the basic concepts he teaches about the fundamentals of our energetic systems.

He wrote a book which I have but I still haven't read it. Warning: it's very advanced stuff. He also has a set of meditation CDs. Warning: that's 1 year worth of meditation! (if you have the patience!)
http://www.jacquestombazian.com/books.htm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 am 

Interesting. I'll look in to this stuff. I'm pretty analytical, but I like to keep an open mind and things like shamanism and that sort of thing have always interested me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 am 

very Interesting I will have a look at it....
Thanks man ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 am 
I'm not sure if AIDS is real or not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozU75wgm2O8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:30 am 
Site Admin

El-Chameleon wrote:
I'm not sure if AIDS is real or not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozU75wgm2O8
Doesn't help that the HIV test does not even detect the presence of HIV.

Let alone whether HIV causes AIDS, which seems to be in real dispute. OR that AIDS is actually a separate condition and not just a 'label' for something else (destroyed vulnerable immune system).

"Lee Evans Speaks Out about the HIV Tests" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi7wo2KTkaQ

"Don't Take the Aids Test, Fool! False results for Blacks/1 " : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq7L48vtEXU

also: "HIV/AIDs a scam? Does HIV really exist? pt 1 of 3" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWoJanKCVDw
"Aids Hoax 10 Reasons Part 1 " : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=900F9CXjVoM

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:37 pm 

Let's go back to when most illnesses were diadnosed as consumption.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:19 am 

Etienne wrote:
Rion Williams' first workshop ever, free but $1000 for plane. Excellent investment, it made a huge difference for me and built a relationship.
It's good that you went to Rion's first workshop and I'm happy it gave you value and a relationship (I'm not being cynical)

But I have been thinking...

I have built great relationships with people on this forum, it has made a huge difference for me and it didn't cost me money- just a good will to help set up the forum and learn from others and give back what I can.... 8-)

So who says everyhting in life that has value has to be bought with money? :ugeek: