Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 6
Has anyone read any books by Rom Wills? He has three out. Nice Guys and Players; Sexual Chemistry, or his new one, Meeting Attractive Women? One thing with Rom is that he doesn't like to be lumped in with PUA's. His perspective, he says, comes from "Street Cats."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
seeker213 wrote:
Has anyone read any books by Rom Wills? He has three out. Nice Guys and Players; Sexual Chemistry, or his new one, Meeting Attractive Women? One thing with Rom is that he doesn't like to be lumped in with PUA's. His perspective, he says, comes from "Street Cats."


I stopped reading seduction books long time ago but if you read it let us know how it is...

seems like his new book is only 5$ on Kindle and only 69 pages.... ;)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 6
He doesn't teach seduction. Yeah his books have to do with getting women but more from a self-development perspective. He looks at the big picture. A friend of mine who told me about his books said the books are how to succeed books masquerading as dating books. He talks about developing your body but also having the right mindset to go get that money. In his second book, Sexual Chemistry, he quotes Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, with regard to the concept of sex transmutation. Talking with Rom over the years his thing is to use the same energy to get women to also build a business or whatever a man what's to do. He talks a lot about willpower and sexual discipline.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:27 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
seeker213 wrote:
He doesn't teach seduction. Yeah his books have to do with getting women but more from a self-development perspective.


well that's pretty much what we talk about here all the time ;)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Czech Republic
Can you cite some good stuff about the sexual transmutation ? I'm interested in this but I'm not sure I understand what N. Hill wrote about it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5066
fufe wrote:
Can you cite some good stuff about the sexual transmutation ? I'm interested in this but I'm not sure I understand what N. Hill wrote about it


Just from context, sexual transmutation sounds like channeling sexual desire and/or frustration positively into activities that help to maximize your potential...like going to the gym regularly or keenly focusing on a academic and/or financial endeavor. :geek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 6
The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
Can you cite some good stuff about the sexual transmutation ? I'm interested in this but I'm not sure I understand what N. Hill wrote about it


Just from context, sexual transmutation sounds like channeling sexual desire and/or frustration positively into activities that help to maximize your potential...like going to the gym regularly or keenly focusing on a academic and/or financial endeavor. :geek:


The Kidd nailed it. That's it. To elaborate further it's man taking the same energy and skill he would use to get a woman and use it for other purposes. For example, Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich said that the most effective salesman has a lot of sexual energy. Rom has said that womanizers with sexual discipline make great salesmen. If a man can persuade a woman to take her clothes off he can convince her to buy clothing, a car, an insurance policy, etc. Sex transmutation can be used in any worthwhile pursuit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
seeker213 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
Can you cite some good stuff about the sexual transmutation ? I'm interested in this but I'm not sure I understand what N. Hill wrote about it


Just from context, sexual transmutation sounds like channeling sexual desire and/or frustration positively into activities that help to maximize your potential...like going to the gym regularly or keenly focusing on a academic and/or financial endeavor. :geek:


The Kidd nailed it. That's it. To elaborate further it's man taking the same energy and skill he would use to get a woman and use it for other purposes. For example, Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich said that the most effective salesman has a lot of sexual energy. Rom has said that womanizers with sexual discipline make great salesmen. If a man can persuade a woman to take her clothes off he can convince her to buy clothing, a car, an insurance policy, etc. Sex transmutation can be used in any worthwhile pursuit.



Kidd and Grinus already talked about it here on the forum

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2798
Location: UK
Sniper wrote:
Kidd and Grinus already talked about it here on the forum
Link?

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm
Posts: 158
fufe wrote:
Can you cite some good stuff about the sexual transmutation ? I'm interested in this but I'm not sure I understand what N. Hill wrote about it


A short blogpost
http://boldanddetermined.com/2011/10/24 ... al-energy/

Ted Talks: The Great Porn Experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=z ... SF82AwSDiU

THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION - Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill (chapter.11)
http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
peregrinus wrote:
Link?


http://naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?p=15763#p15763

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Czech Republic
The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
Can you cite some good stuff about the sexual transmutation ? I'm interested in this but I'm not sure I understand what N. Hill wrote about it


Just from context, sexual transmutation sounds like channeling sexual desire and/or frustration positively into activities that help to maximize your potential...like going to the gym regularly or keenly focusing on a academic and/or financial endeavor. :geek:


I thought I was channeling my frustration and later just energy by drawing women... I still like it, but from the point when you straightforwardly told me it's wrong and I shouldn't draw only women I pretty much stopped, couldn't figure out why I can't draw men
Yesterday I picked it up again, drew some pixel art... I can pixel art men somehow.. But I'm hell not interested in drawing or painting men seriously, portraits or stuff (but yeah I don't like drawing portraits of women anymore)
But I am still more interested in drawing women than men (Assassin Creed is one and only exception so far)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5066
I never told you it was flat out wrong. :|

I told you that you might want to introspect into why you are so intently focused on drawing females. :geek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 pm
Posts: 1615
Location: Laniakea Supercluster
fufe wrote:

I thought I was channeling my frustration and later just energy by drawing women... I still like it, but from the point when you straightforwardly told me it's wrong and I shouldn't draw only women I pretty much stopped, couldn't figure out why I can't draw men


It was not The Kidd!! Revisit the thread, Fufe.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=916

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=916&start=20#p8054

Self-discovery

The Kidd!! wrote:

Stop it you guys...too many cooks ruin the soup...I got this.

There IS something wrong with why HE draws ONLY women (until recently...and only because he is consciously stepping out of his comfort zone)...all that is happening now is all of this well meaning 'It's okay to draw women' isn't helping at this stage of self discovery at ALL...so STOP IT. :|

_________________
Nothing in common


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5066
Thank you Jared...glad I kept that retainer on you. ;) :lol:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Czech Republic
Quote:
It was not The Kidd!! Revisit the thread, Fufe.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=916

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=916&start=20#p8054

Self-discovery


What really stoods up when I try to imagine drawing or actually draw men or older people... Is thoughts about "This is not sexually attractive" "I'm not attracted to men".
It seems I somehow decided that I draw only what I'm sexually attracted to - Women.
Now I remember deciding that if I can't get those women I will at least draw their pictures for myself.. Wtf lol (I was about 14)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5066
*ahem*...I'm ready for that 'my bad' whenever you're ready to give it, fufe. :geek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Czech Republic
OH FUCK Lol I actually wanted to apologize and tell you your posts there doesn't sound so harsh now :lol:
Sorry ! :oops:

Thing is I have to found out how to change the fact that I like to draw most preferably sexual objects, to drawing anything :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5066
Soooooo...you're saying that you innately consider women to be sexual objects then? Not even sexual beings...but OBJECTS? :geek:

Very interesting...very interesting indeed. :ugeek:

Oh and news flash...my posts didn't sound so harsh back then either. ;)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rom Wills
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Czech Republic
The Kidd!! wrote:
Soooooo...you're saying that you innately consider women to be sexual objects then? Not even sexual beings...but OBJECTS? :geek:

Very interesting...very interesting indeed. :ugeek:

Oh and news flash...my posts didn't sound so harsh back then either. ;)


...Since I wrote that somehow automatically and this stuff is subconscious... SHIT ! :lol:
It may be just lack of better words because I'm not that good with english..
But thinking about it, it has to have some meaning :geek: Thanks for pointing it out, I wouldn't notice it just myself most probably.. It's a breath of fresh air after a while :geek:
:oops: :geek:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group