Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Joshua Pellicer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:34 pm 

At the bottom of this link, unless he's serious about the 24 hour thing, you'll find a video by this guy advertising his product.

I don't like how he makes the whole idea of dating and flirting and talking to women in general in to a rigmarole, as if its the most difficult, and the most neccessary thing in the world.

(Made more amusing by the whole "space" and "trust your gut" thing being pretty much all you need)

He uses marketing techniques, then again, who doesn't, its okay to use marketing techniques when you're trying to sell something, what bugs me is that he uses the same marketing techniques every one else uses. David D being the best at it. It wasn't hard to predict what marketing technique he's going to use.

He mentioned "hard wiring" which sounds like what Mystery used to define being afraid to approach a complete stranger with the intention of starting an intimate relationship within the next five minutes or few setences.

Neuroplasticity fact: Nothing is hard wired, the brain is, like plastic, maleable

Anyway,
What do you think? Good for a go? Or just leave it in the "load of bollox" pile with the Palmy orgasm and spending time on a pirate ship and all that jazz.

Post subject: Re: Joshua Pellicer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm 

You'd better hurry up and buy it immediately before the 24 hour period passes and then i'm sure he will RAISE THE PRICE FOREVER.

I'm sure this product is full of secret tips and techniques that you won't find anywhere else.

Especially if something felt a little bit 'off' to you in terms of the presentation - I would hurry up and BUY NOW

--
(I don't know anything about this, not a comment on this guy or material)

Last edited by Flow83 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 pm 

Oh yeah, like gee willickers he must be the most sucked off man in the universe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 am 
Site Admin

You are sitting on top of a pile of gold, and you still scattering around looking for pyrite, wasting your time.

Are you trying to prove something to yoursefl?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am 

Tell you what, you definitely won't be getting any blowjobs looking at this stuff. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm 

Most likely not, I just brought this up because I thought it was pathetic and I enjoy the banter such a thing creates. I'm perfectly happy with everything I've learned here from Peregrinus and The Kidd and from David X, and Brent.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

I don't see any banter here. :roll:
But, as you wish.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 am 

Azriel wrote:
Neuroplasticity fact: Nothing is hard wired, the brain is, like plastic, maleable
Exactly! And filling it with pua garbage that makes me :(

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:24 am 

Dali wrote:
You are sitting on top of a pile of gold...
I'm only beginning to realize this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:55 am 

All this shit, fuck. I just talked to The Dude about this... No matter who you are right now (A little bit of a gut...some will find it cute, a little nervous around hot girls...some will find it sweet, whatever the case is), out of 100 girls, 5 will want to fuck you and be in love with you, 20 will be on the fence about you and 75 wouldn't give you the time of day...ya you right now, how you are exactly now, for everyone, that's the only game there is.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
All this shit, fuck. I just talked to The Dude about this... No matter who you are right now (A little bit of a gut...some will find it cute, a little nervous around hot girls...some will find it sweet, whatever the case is), out of 100 girls, 5 will want to fuck you and be in love with you, 20 will be on the fence about you and 75 wouldn't give you the time of day...ya you right now, how you are exactly now, for everyone, that's the only game there is.
This is some critical thinking skills at work fellas. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:43 am 

Dali wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
I don't know man, I've heard if you study hard enough, you can learn all about personality types and figure out what the girl is. Then you can adjust your personality accordingly, have hundreds of canned stories and lines all designed to push certain buttons. If you are constantly aware and micro managing every subtlety of every interaction, and dedicate much of your life to figuring out exactly what each woman wants and how to pretend to be that person as convincingly as possible..then your odds go up.

This way if you go up and talk to random girls and they don't seem to want to have sex with you, you can know that the problem is you did not understand these things well enough yet and need to practice more. Also you may have moved on too quickly and not spent enough time convincing them that you were super alpha, because once they realize you are alpha, they are required to sleep with you. You know, it's nature and stuff.. because there are monkey species where only the alpha male gets to mate and this directly translates to supermarkets, malls etc in your home town.

This is a perfectly legit thing to focus that much time and energy of your life towards. This way when the conversation comes up, which it usually does, where people start naming the numbers of how many women they have slept with, your number will be higher than their number. This means you have won and leads to deep happiness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 am 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
Dali wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
I don't know man, I've heard if you study hard enough, you can learn all about personality types and figure out what the girl is. Then you can adjust your personality accordingly, have hundreds of canned stories and lines all designed to push certain buttons. If you are constantly aware and micro managing every subtlety of every interaction, and dedicate much of your life to figuring out exactly what each woman wants and how to pretend to be that person as convincingly as possible..then your odds go up.

This way if you go up and talk to random girls and they don't seem to want to have sex with you, you can know that the problem is you did not understand these things well enough yet and need to practice more. Also you may have moved on too quickly and not spent enough time convincing them that you were super alpha, because once they realize you are alpha, they are required to sleep with you. You know, it's nature and stuff.. because there are monkey species where only the alpha male gets to mate and this directly translates to supermarkets, malls etc in your home town.

This is a perfectly legit thing to focus that much time and energy of your life towards. This way when the conversation comes up, which it usually does, where people start naming the numbers of how many women they have slept with, your number will be higher than their number. This means you have won and leads to deep happiness.
Yes but:
-.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .- -.. .--- ..- ... - .. -. --. / - --- / -.-. .- - . .-. / - .... . / -. . -.. / --- ..-. / .... . .-. / . --. --- 
:lol:
:idea: :|

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:

Simply beautifully written Flow :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:11 pm 

Haha thanks man :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 pm 

Flow...I think that is the most delightfully sardonic thing I have ever read! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:16 pm 

Great post flow! :D

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 am 

Well said flow.
You just pimp slapped the pua community via internet! :D

You want pussy, go buy a prostitute.
You want to masturbate your ego, go play that game.
Save yourself time fellas, stop cutting corners if you want something that lasts.
I think I know now why the Vet's don't repeat the above too much...
Because they understand people will only listen when they've had enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:13 am 
Site Admin

When I was "somewhat" immersed into the pua community, I always felt very bad (gut reaction) when catering my persona in order to pull some girl (routines and all that things), which never crystalized the way of the books anyway :P So, gut knows best. I remember my fellow good intentioned community comrades suggesting me when we went out, and approaching some cute girls; try this routine with different tone of voice, more deeper and alpha, when meeting girls with groups of guys always look them in their eyes and address them in the group first, then go talk to the girls (fuglies first to disarm the obstacles) and remember to keep your shoulders width apart, be upbeat, feet to the side aligned with the shoulders, chest up, sly grin, chin up, sleepy eyes, rapport, add value, but also remember to lower the value of the target (by negging her) aahh :lol: , and all that fucking ton of shit one have to remember (all external adjustments, but the same internal shitty vibe.)

Glad it never happened, because if in that time If I kept pushing and applying the "effort" to adjust my personality to get some, and this had been reinforced by actually have gotten sex from #hot girls then, like a confused child I would learn to achieve something by being a utter fake, and adjusting my behavior and actions depending on what *I think I needed* from people and doing all the disservice to my pshyche in the mean time by reciting that snake oil salesman act.

Thus never questioning my ego, and why in the first place I went to learn all that shit, and facing some harsh truths that are far more important than girls.