Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:15 am 

Opie & Anthony: Patrice Smashes Dr Z (woman's advices)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek

(Victoria) Zdrok has written several books on sex, including The Anatomy of Pleasure and Dr. Z on Scoring: How to Pick Up, Seduce and Hook Up With Hot Women.

He sounds like he has a cold in this, but it's still the same Patrice.

And for those (Looking at some comments on youtube ...) who thinks he's bitter, angry, frustrated, here's a comment :
Patrice simply didn't want to play the game. A lot of guys don't. Pussy only has power when you give it power. I don't think Patrice was frustrated that hot chicks take effort to fuck. I think he hated their attitudes about it. Most hot chicks have their heads up their asses, but nobody calls them on it because they're hot. Patrice only attacked people that had it coming to them like this Dr. Z broad. If you were genuinely nice, and didn't act like your shit didn't stink, Patrice was a teddybear
This is one of the most 'condensed' bit I've heard from him.

Another very good interview (I've created enough Patrice O'Neal threads) :
Interview (WTF with Marc Maron) with Patrice O'Neal (Interview starts @ 4:41)

Addendum:
GoldenBoy wrote:
I will put other audios from O&A, BEFORE the Black Phillip Show.
The advices were so mind-blowing (for them anyway) that they ARRANGED EVERYTHING for Patrice to have his own show ... (they never had so much calls on the radio ...)

Here goes (THESE SHOWS ARE GOLD) :
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 24_ Bitch Management 101 Listen for 10 minutes (until 3h02)
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 30_ Genesis of Black Phillip Listen for 70 minutes (until 1h27)

Or if you don't want to listen to all of it, at least liten to these (even though you SHOULD in my opinion listen to the totality) :
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 30_ Genesis of Black Phillip - Female caller saying he's wrong it's 5 minutes of him pimping her ...
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 30_ Genesis of Black Phillip - Female caller saying he's full of bull shit it's 5 minutes of him bashing her...

Random :
Opie And Anthony Patrice Pimps A Telephone Bill Collector 3 mins
Patrice O'Neal - Better than YOU (released 06 nov 12) 20 mins

Grinus, :oops: can you put them on the first post too please ? ... :oops: :lol:
GoldenBoy wrote:
Dr Z track : Patrice O'Neal on O&A 67: Women Make Me Sick (Dr Z track IN ITS ENTIRETY, two hours)
Patrice and her are discussing on arguments, their point of views, and all the dudes are like "we want to see her boobs, ...", "Boobies", "Tits", THIS IS ALL THEY CARED ...

If you haven't, listen to the "Cult of pimpology" (40 minutes track where Jerry comes in, mp3 link on the other thread) too (This is this one : Patrice O'Neal on O&A 44: The Cult of Black Phillip in its entirety (until 1h26m, the first 15 minutes are his threesome story).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 am 
Site Admin

This should be required listening.

Here is the kicker:

Not for him, for her.

I will clarify that... One listen for her, one listen for him, one listen ignoring the words.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:56 am 

peregrinus wrote:

Here is the kicker:

Not for him, for her.

I will clarify that... One listen for her, one listen for him, one listen ignoring the words.
Yep :ugeek:

mp3 link for those interested (64kbps / 22 mo) : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64632416/Opie% ... Dr%20Z.MP3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am 

"Women are just 3 holes" hahah fuck I love him, and he completely destroyed her the entire time. She contradicts herself every 2 seconds. "My ass is a reward for his good behavior" "I never said my ass was a reward" "Yes it's a reward" fuck sakes.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 pm 

I will put other audios from O&A, BEFORE the Black Phillip Show.
The advices were so mind-blowing (for them anyway) that they ARRANGED EVERYTHING for Patrice to have his own show ... (they never had so much calls on the radio ...)

Here goes (THESE SHOWS ARE GOLD) :
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 24_ Bitch Management 101 Listen for 10 minutes (until 3h02)
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 30_ Genesis of Black Phillip Listen for 70 minutes (until 1h27)

Or if you don't want to listen to all of it, at least liten to these (even though you SHOULD in my opinion listen to the totality) :
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 30_ Genesis of Black Phillip - Female caller saying he's wrong it's 5 minutes of him pimping her ...
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 30_ Genesis of Black Phillip - Female caller saying he's full of bull shit it's 5 minutes of him bashing her...

Random :
Opie And Anthony Patrice Pimps A Telephone Bill Collector 3 mins
Patrice O'Neal - Better than YOU (released 06 nov 12) 20 mins

Grinus, :oops: can you put them on the first post too please ? ... :oops: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 pm 

Thanks a million for posting this shit man! I just with those other plugged in motherfuckers would shut the fuck up and not interrupt him.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Thanks a million for posting this shit man! I just with those other plugged in motherfuckers would shut the fuck up and not interrupt him.
You got a master point there, ESPECIALLY on the Dr Z track : Patrice O'Neal on O&A 67: Women Make Me Sick (Dr Z track IN ITS ENTIRETY, two hours)
Patrice and her are discussing on arguments, their point of views, and all the dudes are like "we want to see her boobs, ...", "Boobies", "Tits", THIS IS ALL THEY CARED ...

Side note : This track is interesting in its entirety also, because Dr Z EARNED the respect of Patrice at the end.
Between other things, Patrice defies her "If she gets naked and put a strapon, she gets to fuck him in the ass", and she does, so he ends up telling her it was a bluff and she won ... :lol:

If you haven't, listen to the "Cult of pimpology" (40 minutes track where Jerry comes in, mp3 link on the other thread) too (This is this one : Patrice O'Neal on O&A 44: The Cult of Black Phillip in its entirety (until 1h26m, the first 15 minutes are his threesome story).

The guys are like
"You can't do this on earth"
"I try to understand, No I can't understand"
"You're not normal" ...

:arrow: :|

Well, enough :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm 

The funniest thing in the whole Dr Z interview is when she says "I think like a man", and she says it with pleasure, thereby showing that even she thinks women fucking suck and that men are better, because she wants to be associated to being a man.

Ya the guys think there's something abnormal with him by him having the man is the prize and don't take women's shit mentality, you can especially here it when he's talking about his relationship in the other video, they think it's the norm to have your wife carrying your balls in her purse and you bow down to her and give her free reign and thank the heavens that she let you be with her...the average man makes me fucking sick.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 am 

Star_Above wrote:
.the average man makes me fucking LAUGH.
Fixed :lol:
Patrice O'Neal on O&A 44: The Cult of Black Phillip - Vinnie's relationship This is SOOOO :lol: and :shock: at the same time (8 minutes - until 1h04m32s)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 am 

You've chosen your handle well, Goldenboy.

LOL @ the fucking idiot courting his wife. :roll:

Also Patrice is spot on about that 10%, but I'd say that percentage is a tad low.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:32 pm 

This shit is golden, thanks for posting these up

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
the average man makes me fucking SICK.
Actually, I stand corrected, you were right.

I just saw the Sheen roast (and watched Patrice's stance three times).

All the jokes on O'Neal were either on his diabetes, or on the fact he's black.

When he stood to roast, he had so much anger and disgust towards them it's unbelievable he kept somewhat his cool to speak.

All that to say : He accepted the roast to say eye to eye to Charlie that he respected his fight against his boss, that he acted on what he thought was wrong and said it.
And all the others just joked on Patrice not knowing a thing about him except his appearance.

Pathetic
:cry: :cry:

Streaming link to the roast : http://www.alluc.org/movies/watch-comed ... 64685.html
Opie and Anthony: Patrice Recaps the Sheen Roast

From the 7 pages article :
Quote:
The Comedy Central roasts are cheesy, pretaped affairs with a mixture of top-flight comics, hacks, and faltering celebrities, but they can substantially boost a comic’s visibility. Patrice hadn’t done one since the salad days of Tough Crowd; he wasn’t interested in roasting people he didn’t know. But that summer, O’Neal agreed to do the Charlie Sheen roast because he respected Sheen for going against the machine, and he wanted to tell him in the way that held the most meaning for him—face-to-face.
I had all this planned shit, but I didn’t know William Shatner was going to be a quasi—like an old racist man,” he started, each insult bringing with it another nuance of his take on the differences between celebrity and true performance: He bemoaned the fact that Mike Tyson no longer scared white people; ridiculed Jackass’s Steve-O’s cynical use of his own recovery; and sent Anthony Jeselnik, an up-and-comer, back to his booster seat. “He had to go from his guts,” recalled Robert Kelly, amped up all over again by the memory of how well Patrice had done. “You take away the script from any other comic—take away the piece of paper—they’re finished! They’re you! They are anybody else!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm 

this guy is genius:):) but why did he say that looks doesn't matter?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 am 

If you go to the roast review and listen, there's a huge lesson in it that I tell guys all the time.

Right around 19 minutes where he's getting fucked with by the interviewer, most guys would be like "He's fucking with me, what's wrong with ME", whereas Patrice and the radio hosts are like fuck that guy, what a douchebag.

It seems so simple but I use to have a problem with that and it gave me a lot of anxiety socializing, but now it's gone because I realized even dudes like Patrice get fucked with so it's not your fault, if someone disses you there just a fuck'n idiot, you blame them not you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
If you go to the roast review and listen, there's a huge lesson in it that I tell guys all the time.

Right around 19 minutes where he's getting fucked with by the interviewer, most guys would be like "He's fucking with me, what's wrong with ME", whereas Patrice and the radio hosts are like fuck that guy, what a douchebag.

It seems so simple but I use to have a problem with that and it gave me a lot of anxiety socializing, but now it's gone because I realized even dudes like Patrice get fucked with so it's not your fault, if someone disses you there just a fuck'n idiot, you blame them not you.
The guys that use that path, the one that ego tells them; do not even start to mess with me or you regret it, and "don't you even thinking fucking with me", it's fear based manipulation, and as far as I know those who use it are the hardcorest thugs and highest mob bosses and top pimps and CEOS, but ultimately it's their doom because it's all ego and more often than not they loose earth and the human side of them, like thinking they are invincible, and they fall. HARD.

So it's better to remember that we're all vulnerable, but not victims, and start to let the emotions say what the want from this point on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:08 am 

Star_Above wrote:

:ugeek: :ugeek:
Thanks for taking the time to watch or listen to what I posted, and for these very good points you make each time :ugeek: :ugeek:

Dali wrote:
The guys that use that path, the one that ego tells them; do not even start to mess with me or you regret it, and "don't you even thinking fucking with me", it's fear based manipulation, and as far as I know those who use it are the hardcorest thugs and highest mob bosses and top pimps and CEOS, but ultimately it's their doom because it's all ego and more often than not they loose earth and the human side of them, like thinking they are invincible, and they fall. HARD.

So it's better to remember that we're all vulnerable, but not victims, and start to let the emotions say what the want from this point on.
Are you agreeing with Star or not ?
It's not ego telling he's an idiot (well not that way, more like "he doesn't know a thing of me and start judging me for my looks (big black scary guy :mrgreen: -> cocaine), what a douche ...", it's an observation.

Just watch the intervention of Patrice on the roast, YOU SEE he speaks from his heart !! unlike all those prepared speeches.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 pm 

rekieter wrote:
He was 6'4, 300+pds, with diabetes, a 'mess physically' (his words).
So how can he land a woman like Vondecarlo Brown ?
Because looks don't matter to women, it's his overall attitude, the fact HE's better.

So why would he say looks matter ? :ugeek:

"A woman falls in love with you for everything that you are.
She spends the rest of the relationship trying to change you into everything that you're not.
If she succeeds, she will dump you for a guy who is what you were when she met you."
Beige Phillip rule number 5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Here is the kicker:

Not for him, for her.

In addition to the mess of contradictions Star_Above pointed out, this beautifully displayed a) how women evade the important questions (in fact he called her out on it when he said "what about the 17 questions you didn't answer?") :lol: :lol: :lol: and b) how they like to sit down and calmly push a man's ego to see if they can get him to explode. (she says something along the lines of "I can just tellllll that Patrice can't get any women using the approach he is advocating." and prods him with this).

Oh, and c) how women try to shock a man speechless by being blunt about their sexuality (I first noticed them doing this back in 2001, although in other more developed countries it probably started decades earlier): I have had over 100 dicks (so what?); my sister beat me when we had the "how much dicks can we get" contest (good for her - sucks to be you).....

Also, it seems to me that when she is reading from her mental script (speaking from her ego, being fake), her accent changes.

The moderator (Anthony?) seemed too eager to jump into her setups and traps; Patrice WAS DAMN RIGHT TO CALL HIM A LOSER.

She, like all too many women, is too full of herself. Close to the end, it comes out that she thinks women are special just by their existence (that old evolutionary impulse, eggs vs sperm bullshit again; 'Grinus - I cannot thank you enough for putting me straight on this; can't find the post right now, but you pointed out that we can spread our seed far & wide, but they have to invest 9 months per seed :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Every time I hear a woman brag about how she can just get dick simply by going up to a man and asking if he "wants some" I have to bite my tongue for the following reasons:

a)Yeah, you can get any guy in this room (except me...) like that, but what quality of guy will you be getting? Perhaps this is why you complain about not being able to find a "Good Man"? Ever thought you would have to become a Good Woman first? Idiot.

which leads me to:

b) Women who brag about this are shooting themselves in the foot. By complacently sitting back and enjoying the attention, they do not develop their minds or their personality, WHICH IS ALL THEY WILL HAVE WHEN MARQUEE VALUE STRIKES!! As a matter of fact, I have met a few older women in their 50's and early 60's who are more SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE (yes, you better believe I said it!) than most of their 19 year old counterparts walking around today spouting this shit. Even in their declining years, (some) of these older women are putting out a radiance that is far more sexually feminine than their younger counterparts. There is one who I talk to (only platonically) every now & again (late 40's at least) who is FAR more appealing than any woman I have run into in any nightclub.

I tell ya, Marquee Value is going to FUCK UP this generation now becoming young adults FAR WORSE than anything you have seen so far, Kidd!!

Oh, and Patrice made a good point, but didn't explore it as deeply as he should have: this Dr Z chick did not impress me, personality-wise or intelligence-wise, any more than a chick flipping burgers at MacDonalds. Actually, I have met a few chicks from the "lower end of the social totem pole" who impressed me more in this regard than she did. As DH Lawrence said, "The only true aristocracy is that of consciousness."

Do you mean to tell me that the only thing she got from her doctorate was the ability to brag that she took a hundred cocks without blushing? Geeez....Spouting statistics and quoting overused cliches about evolutionary mating habits is NOT an indicator of intelligence.

Sorry about the rant. This shit is just pathetic. Actually, I have just decided not to call out any woman on this or any of the other crap we discuss here, despite a kind of admonition from Kidd!! and 'Grinus to do so (http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 3&start=20). I just realised that I will not be ready to do this until this kind of shit ONLY MAKES ME LAUGH.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm 

roark wrote:
Oh, and c) how women try to shock a man speechless by being blunt about their sexuality (I first noticed them doing this back in 2001, although in other more developed countries it probably started decades earlier)
Actually, interesting fact: first time I am aware of this tactic being used was in the film "10" with Dudley Moore and Bo Derek (although there are probably earlier examples: maybe even from centuries ago?)

I can't remember the details, but she was telling him what music she likes and what she likes to do while listening to each type of music. When he asks her what she likes to do when listening to Ravel's (French classical composer) "Bolero", she looks him square in the eye and says "Fuck."

Another interesting fact: in the TV show "Castle", there was an episode that focused on PUA's, and in this show, what was their choice of seduction music? The Bolero, of course. How original......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Because ultimately...they DON'T. :roll:
Quote:
I tell ya, Marquee Value is going to FUCK UP this generation now becoming young adults FAR WORSE than anything you have seen so far, Kidd!!
I know :lol: ...good times ahead. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!