Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Zan
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm 

create wrote:
True Scarf, it isn't Zan's fault but he doesn't stop suckers from coming his way, he welcomes them with open arms or should I say palms, as they account for at least 90% of his cashflow. ;)
Yea, on his forum he does not really change the vibe or the mindset - if he even knows what's going on on his forum :|

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 pm 

Well his forum is fuckin free...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Yea dude, but it's still his forum. And the moderators of that forum (he decides who the moderator are...) are not exacly strong men -not as far as I have seen anyway.

This forum is also free, does that mean it's going to be a wimps forum?
hell no!!! :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 pm 

[ img ]

...I sense much anger in you... ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 am 

Lol, I have plenty of it. I'm working on that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 am 
Quote:
What other word is there though for a woman who has a lack of respect for men?.
If a woman is disrespectful you can draw a line and show her the limits, if she remains the same, you just say goodbye and leave her, it's her loss.
You don't have time for drama and women like those.

There are some words:
- Feminazi
- Tomboy
- Ophra
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:36 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
What other word is there though for a woman who has a lack of respect for men?.
If a woman is disrespectful you can draw a line and show her the limits, if she remains the same, you just say goodbye and leave her, it's her loss.
You don't have time for drama and women like those.

There are some words:
- Feminazi
- Tomboy
- Ophra
:lol:
I prefer 'bitches' so I'll stick to that. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 pm 

Ok, I owe Sniper an explanation of my view concerning Rion's theory of the social matrix.

Basically I think that's just another thing that can hold a guy back from having success. Now Rion's theories may have some proof to them, but Rion was very angry when he came up with this stuff and this is all coming from that state of mind that he was in at the time. It's not law. It's one man who came from the background of being a producer sharing his thoughts on the way things are. His theory is based off of what our westernized society is doing to women and men. As a producer he has seen women flaunting their physical features more than most men probably. That's just the business he's in so that paints a lot of the way he personally see's the world. Does this sort of thing happen everywhere? Well yeah, but not as often as you'd think listening to him. The problem with seeing the world this way is that you will start to see more and more women as prickteases, prada's, whatever the term may be because this theory is starting to paint the way you see the world. Beliefs are a funny thing and the more you believe this, the more it will start showing up in your life. Most guys believe that women are like this too, but instead of ignoring those types of women like Rion's students tend to do, they try and get them any way they can. Me and my group of friends call these guys "Baby Johns", but I'm getting off track here. My point is that however true things may or may not be, focusing on something you hate is never a good thing and I'm willing to bet this idea of a social matrix is not something you guys highly favor. It will only make you angry inside. Sometimes even at girls who are actually very quality girls.

Concerning the girls that are not quality. When you develop what I like to call "The eye's that see through the bullshit." You'll spot these girls a mile away. The only way to develop is to start observing things more. Slow your mind way down. Guys get tunnel vision too often. I do it all the time until I snap myself out of it. We just think too much. Anyway, these girls are not hard to spot, by the way they carry theirselves, but you have to be observant. If you've got an idea of a social matrix running through the background of your mind at all times then it will paint all of your interactions and make things in to a world of us vs. them.

Like I said before about womens confusing behaviour. Sometimes when a girl tests you in some way, it doesn't mean she's a bitch. Women have to be careful. There are men in this world that would appear to be normal, but are batshit crazy and you'd be surprised how often most women actually do encounter guys like this. Guys that they thought were normal, but end up stalking them for years after the fact. I've seen the misery that has been inflicted upon so many girls and I dont blame them for a good deal of their seemingly bullshit behaviour. The world is full of needy bastards and to question whether the women caused men to become this way or the men caused women to become this way is like asking if the chicken or the egg came first. It's pointless.

Also, women that would appear to be nuerotic, I have seen open up and become giggling little girls when I stood strong in my energy in a loving way, not in a "I'm gonna show you, bitch!" type of way. That's what women want. They want connection with a man who is stronger with them...and some of them just want to have sex. :P

So in closing, my thought is this, that everyone has their own frame of how they see the world and everyone see's it differently. People often see it so differently in fact that we really kind of make up reality as we go along. We're all kids playing make believe. The social matrix frame is just another frame. If it's not working for you, maybe you should just change your frame and find another one that's more fun. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm 

I've been very kindly invited by a certain person to give product reviews...so, my good friend... here's mine!

Zan has three products;

1) The Way of the Natural
2) The Way of Attraction
3) The Monte Carlo Diaries

I have seen all three and brought none because I simply didn't trust the guy enough to buy the products. By the time I'd got round to his stuff, I was hesitant on buying another product. The Way of the Natural is split into four DVDs, each of which are different and have their own value.

Disc 1; Traits of a Natural
Absolutely horrendous pile of utter garbage. By far one of the worst discs to ever be produced in natural seduction history. Zan gives 10 traits of a natural, none of which follow any logical style, some of these traits are emotional, some are mindsets and others are practical. The only key trait is honesty.

Disc 2; Way of Men and Women
Good disc, teaching us how men and women have become robots in our lives

Disc 3; Way of Relationships
Excellent disc, explaining why people end relationships and how we can free ourselves from not knowing how to act in relationships

Disc 4; Way of Change
Reasonable. Not great.

The Way of Attraction is absolutely brilliant. This teaches us that as people, we should cut out the bullshit and start being real. This could be a life changer for some. I would actually describe this as a crucial product.

The Monte Carlo Diaries is also brilliant, however this is more of an add on for people who already have game as the theories are jumbled up and Zan intentionally contradicts himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm 

I have the audio of way of attraction and the monte carlo sessions as well. They're equally great and you can pull a lot of great information from them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 am 

So, I looked up some of Zans old posts from MASF on fastseduction.com and it confirmed that the guys on his forum do not know jack shit about what Zans game is all about. Zan is a serious rake. This post in particular is hilarious http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/se ... 1%25202003

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 am 

So, I looked up some of Zans old posts from MASF on fastseduction.com and it confirmed that the guys on his forum do not know jack shit about what Zans game is all about. Zan is a serious rake. This post in particular is hilarious http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/se ... 1%25202003
haha, yea I don't remember if I told you but someone once sent me some of Zan's old posts from the 2002 fast seduction archive. Within those posts he talks about how he uses his manipulative tactics to get women into bed. On those posts he talks like all the other players and does not sound like the good guy who just smiles and winks.

I'm sure that when he goes sarging with Hans and without his students he and Hans are using a lot of PUA stuff that he says he does not beleive in while he is on stage 'performing'.

While he is teaching his students to be poodles who worship women, he does PUA stuff to bed women.

here is a post that was written there by Zan:

'There was only once that I couldn’t get it up. About 10 years ago (I am 38), I
was screwing this chick. She was pretty and everything, but for some reason,
she just wasn’t doing it for me. I had nailed her once or twice before just fine.

Then one night she booty calls me, I thought what the hey, might as well. But I just could not get it up - Tiny Elvis had left the building. Don’t really know why. Can’t remember what I said either.

That was the only time I couldn’t get anything. However, there has been LOTS of times when I started out fine, but then started to wilt. Almost always the reason has been that I get too hot and sweaty and itchy (like in the middle of summer). Then look out, I start to lose it.

Sometimes wearing a jimmy will cause me to drift a bit as well. But almost always in these circumstances, I can pull it back together. It takes a lot of concentration and mental gymnastics. And usually visualizing a different HB ;-) Sorry, current HB...

As Rodney Dangerfield says:
Last night my wife and I were going at it, but it just wasn’t happening. So I
said to her "What’s the matter? You can’t think of anyone either?"

Zan

as you can see,
not much smile wink and good guy shtik in here......

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 am 

Lol, Zan is hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 am 

Lol, Zan is hilarious.
hilarious but misleading his students. Maybe he is thinking:
'if I turn more and more guys into puppy dogs, more women for me'.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:50 pm 

He's not misleading anyone. I heard an entirely different message when I listened to his podcasts. Maybe these guys are puppies anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:28 pm 

They aren't puppies...they are GOONS. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 pm 

Lol, very true. Guys that wanna get their fuck on, but act like they are Don Juan Demarco instead of themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm 

Lol, very true. Guys that wanna get their fuck on, but act like they are Don Juan Demarco instead of themselves.
That's exactly what happened. :x

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:32 pm 

I don´t usually listen to Zan podcasts or read about him, but I did today, and he´s absolutely right, I understood exactly what he was talking about w/ this Joseph guy. Zan´s great. You have to forget what he´s saying and understand the Energy his voice exudes.

I´ll give him recognition, he´s cool.