Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm 

Zan is a great speaker and has some great insights in which he explains well on the DVDs like:
Having a higher purpose which is not women and how to better maintain relationships.

But it takes much more then the: smile, wink and romantic guy schtick to have real and solid success with women.

His advice is wholly impractical for most guys unless they are already at that place in terms of their unconsious energy and you can't act your way to that place.
He doesn't explain how to have the 'state of mind' of a natural in terms of unconsious energy
and that's why all the people I have talked to are not getting any results with his stuff.

There is also a big ego problem at his forum: when someone posts something that doesn't go exactly hand in hand with Zan's way of doing things his post is deleted.
A few guys even implied that his whole 'Amorati' thing is starting to look like a cult.

another thing that bothers me is that on a few of his interviews (not on the program)
he shows disrespect for men making them take all the blame for the 'perfect behavior' of women today.

I agree that men need to take responsibility but the way he represents it- his followers get the wrong idea on How to be the man with power when relating to women.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 am 

Agreed.

Those who were knee-deep in shit like I was when I joined his 'brotherhood' actually went backwards and nowhere into fantasy land.

He's a great motivational speaker and should focus on that instead, instead of 'seduction'.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm 

create wrote:
Agreed.

Those who were knee-deep in shit like I was when I joined his 'brotherhood' actually went backwards and nowhere into fantasy land.

He's a great motivational speaker and should focus on that instead, instead of 'seduction'.
Yea, the whole smile and wink thing is good for a stage career :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 am 

The thing about Zan is that he has no way of teaching what he feels inside. That's what Rion showed me how to do, though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 pm 

I've loved those dvd's for years now. They have given me hours of things to talk about with girls that I am hanging out with. Great conversation fodder for any modern libertine, I dare say. So the practicality of his method tht I got personally was to talk with the girls that I am out with on a "date"( I dislike that word) about the same thing he talks about on the dvd. That's been practical enough for me. It's great for conversations. He gives you lots of good stuff to talk about. As far as his sexual promiscuity goes? Good for him! I only expect that. So I would, in fact, strongly reccomend this dvd to anyone fashioning themselves to be a modern libertine.

Post subject: Zan
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 am 

You guys really dont like him, do you? I think he is one of the most inspiring motivational speakers I've listened to, but that is what he is. A motivational speaker. He has said himself many times that his stuff is not meant to be used as a technique. He has a lot of great inerviews on his website for free. Give him a chance. Even if you dont take his approach to women, there's alot of wisdom in his interviews that you can certainly use. I only reccomend him so highly because he is a true modern libertine and one of the few I'd reccomend listening to, but not if you're just starting out. His stuff is only for guys who are a little more advanced than others.

Post subject: Re: Zan
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 am 

...pass. :?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 am 

Thanks but I'll pass. :?

I got 0 results with his smile, wink and 'romantic guy who loves women' shtick.

The only good thing he said was that men should have a higher purpose in life which is not women. All the rest is just hot air.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 am 

He also participates in a Brent/Dave podcast and he mentions good things there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:16 pm 

If you have the natural grounding mindset what he says makes a lot of sense, I didn't learn anything that I didn't already know though. I don't like to wink and I smile most of the time anyway. His interviews are good to listen to if you already have a similar mindset as him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:37 pm 

Hmm, I guess not everyone can get value out of him. I've applied his mindset and achieved some amazing results, but truthfully everything I do yields those kind of results. So my question is this, what IS working for you guys? what has given you results, because just like with Zan's stuff, I believe that anything you do will give you results if you believe it is going to and that has proven itself to me over and over again. So, what approach gets you guys results?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm 

No long drawn out response from me...I think where I stand is pretty apparent. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 am 

ML - What do you mean by results? Responses from women, dates/hangouts, or sleeping with women? I've used some of his stuff as far as compliments in meeting women and gotten great responses on the streets of NY - but didn't follow through much. But you don't need Zan to know that. I think a lot of women were disapppointed by my lack of follow through (aka balls) and rightfully so. Good thing I'm finally getting around to fixing all of those beliefs now, and realize that's the root of all of this shit. :)

I'm with you when you say what you believe works, will work. It's personal preference, though some are more work than others. Personally I'm looking for what's easiest in living a great life and getting great results with the most beautiful women. But that means the harder method (for a while) of changing my core beliefs.

I actually had a couple coaching sessions with him cause I heard great things about him. Bad idea. He was super-disorganized and it didn't feel like he was there to help me, but live his lifestyle and charge a fuckload of money to a student who would be "in love" with him. Like I've seen some of the Googly-eyed dudes that follow him. So I "dumped" him. I think he's kinda full of it with the whole romantic thing, just seems antiquated to tme. But he's very charming and persuasive, and gets people following him easily. His boy Hans is even more full of it, he's like his little bitch. I personally like the straight up, honest method more, more modern, not the dream world thing he creates.

I think he believes what he does, but his stuff just turns my stomach. It feels like it's out of the 1700s, and he wisking around like Don Juan. Saying things like "my dear" - etc. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

And to say that it's only for more advanced guys, well, then what good is his teachings, if he can't help someone who has little or no experience? Not much of a teacher. That was my experience of him, it was all about him. Nice enough guy though, I suppose.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 am 
There's no red pill for all, or not every red pill works for all at all.

Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it can't work for someone, the same with NG and afformations, for some has worked miracles and for others it's just a waste of time.

So just take what it works for you and dump what doesn't, as simply as that. You don't have to convince someone the opposite.

And there's valuable advice even in what it looks like a bunch of shit (sometimes even 1 idea), as there are flowers that blossom in the mud.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 am 

I just meant results for what you are trying to achieve and what has been helpful to you in achieving that. Whether it is dates, sex, whatever. There's alot of different people on here and I'm curious what different style everyone has in how they go about this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am 

...I assume I get a pass on this inquiry? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:54 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...I assume I get a pass on this inquiry? :mrgreen:
Dude just spit it out! Come on all ready? Quit pimpin' the forum! LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 am 

Quote:
Dude just spit it out! Come on all ready? Quit pimpin' the forum! LOL.
Haha! I'm just sayin'...I think my stance is pretty well spelled out via Kidd'z Korner...so there really isn't nothing I can think of to add. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 am 

davidhnow wrote:
ML - What do you mean by results? Responses from women, dates/hangouts, or sleeping with women? I've used some of his stuff as far as compliments in meeting women and gotten great responses on the streets of NY - but didn't follow through much. But you don't need Zan to know that. I think a lot of women were disapppointed by my lack of follow through (aka balls) and rightfully so. Good thing I'm finally getting around to fixing all of those beliefs now, and realize that's the root of all of this shit. :)

I'm with you when you say what you believe works, will work. It's personal preference, though some are more work than others. Personally I'm looking for what's easiest in living a great life and getting great results with the most beautiful women. But that means the harder method (for a while) of changing my core beliefs.

I actually had a couple coaching sessions with him cause I heard great things about him. Bad idea. He was super-disorganized and it didn't feel like he was there to help me, but live his lifestyle and charge a fuckload of money to a student who would be "in love" with him. Like I've seen some of the Googly-eyed dudes that follow him. So I "dumped" him. I think he's kinda full of it with the whole romantic thing, just seems antiquated to tme. But he's very charming and persuasive, and gets people following him easily. His boy Hans is even more full of it, he's like his little bitch. I personally like the straight up, honest method more, more modern, not the dream world thing he creates.

I think he believes what he does, but his stuff just turns my stomach. It feels like it's out of the 1700s, and he wisking around like Don Juan. Saying things like "my dear" - etc. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

And to say that it's only for more advanced guys, well, then what good is his teachings, if he can't help someone who has little or no experience? Not much of a teacher. That was my experience of him, it was all about him. Nice enough guy though, I suppose.
Yea it feels like he is living on cloud number 9 and thinks we are still living in the 1700s. He also gets an orgasm out of putting down men and elevating women. Women today are not all good and it's not the men who are at fault for everything. I think he is down to earth and knows what's going on but since he has women in his audience and does workshops for women- it's a part of his marketing pitch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm 

But I have to say in Zan's favior that he did provide a couple of good insights:
like having a higher purpose in life which is not women and not dropping your higher purpose and adventure in life For women.

But as for the smile, wink and pretending like I'm still living in the 1700s- :?