Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
I was asked to make a post about this subject and it might be useful for new guys browsing the forum, so here we go...

There are guys who go to the pick up community and believe that after studying pick up and game they would be able to land a high quality wife. When I first started my journey into the pick up community I also had the impression that pick up will help me get a high quality wife- at the time I thought marriage was so good (needless to say my opinion on the subject has changed drastically :lol: )

but anyway, let's have a look at some of the dating Gurus, who they married and the conclusion:

Hypnotica married a girl from Bulgaria (which is in Eastern Europe)

Tyler from RSD was married to a girl from Mexico (who gave birth to his two kids)

Mike Long (an instructor from the Mystery method) married a girl which he verified doesn't speak English. Judging from the pictures she looks like she is from the Ukraine.

Sal Peer (aka Speer) married a girl from Thailand.

Rick H.- not married yet, but lives in Romania.

Now I'm not saying these guys are chumps or that their game skills aren't good (that is for other guys to decide....) the point I'm making is that while these guys might have good game skills, non of them married a girl above their social economic status or a girl from the same social economic status like them.

Only AFC Adam did- but his wife is cold, materialistic, emotionless and a gold digger who spends all his money (yes Adam had a lot of money even before he started teaching pick up).

the status factor:

Remember that a white man with money who also has an American or Canadian citizenship has high status in the eyes of women from third world countries. So there is status at play here and not just some awesome game skills or alpha mindset.

and again, I'm not saying that the advise the guys above give is not good (that is for others to decide) I'm just making a point:

if guys have a goal in mind to get married and then go to study game\seduction\pick up from some dating Guru who claims that looks, money, status doesn't matter And then, uses his status when he is getting a wife-
well, that tells you something about his credibility....

And I'm also not saying that getting married to a girl from Thailand or Eastern Europe is a bad thing...
I'm just pointing out that status does matter in the mating game esp. for girls who come from poor countries and are not used to wealth.

(Even if those girls have a good job and education in their own country- they still can't have the same wealth like an American\Canadian guy with money - because the salary is not high in those countries....)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm
Posts: 135
If this article were to be introduced in every PUA forum, rational dudes would look into it, and find the pictures of their gurus' wives, which aren't hard to find, and realize what Sniper here is saying is true.

One thing is obvious: if their wives were so hot and model looking, they would post the pics all over their sales pages as proof. But this shit won't happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Rick H is engaged to a hottie...don't be lump'n my guy Rick in with all those other fuck'n cockheads :evil:

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Star_Above wrote:
Rick H is engaged to a hottie...don't be lump'n my guy Rick in with all those other fuck'n cockheads :evil:


good for him, but does she happen to be from Romania?

I'm not disrespecting him or saying that he is a chump or anything like that- but flashing American dollars in Romania helps a lot to his awesome mindset.

let's cut the crap and get real: If you and me (who already have a good mindset) were rich and living in Romania - how hard do you think it would be for us to shag hotties or get engaged to a hottie? :roll:

Edit: even before he moved to Romania, Rick was always a guy with bucks (inherited mostly) and used to flash around cash at bars in Southern Cali..

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Sniper wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Rick H is engaged to a hottie...don't be lump'n my guy Rick in with all those other fuck'n cockheads :evil:


good for him, but does she happen to be from Romania?

I'm not disrespecting him or saying that he is a chump or anything like that- but flashing American dollars in Romania helps a lot to his awesome mindset.

let's cut the crap and get real: If you and me (who already have a good mindset) were rich and living in Romania - how hard do you think it would be for us to shag hotties or get engaged to a hottie? :roll:

Edit: even before he moved to Romania, Rick was always a guy with bucks (inherited mostly) and used to flash around cash at bars in Southern Cali..


Guess my sarcasm wasn't noted. No she's not Romanian.

Rick is one of the good ones....HOWEVER, the fact that these guys are getting married in the FIRST PLACE shows me how little they know about women. There's absolutely nothing in it for a man to get married, NOTHING. You might as well shoot a hole in your wallet and cut your balls off.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
I'm convinced there is a right way to get married...if the right woman ever shows up and it's for the right reasons, I hope to prove it one day. 8-)

If not, then so be it as well. :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm convinced there is a right way to get married...if the right woman ever shows up and it's for the right reasons, I hope to prove it one day. 8-)

If not, then so be it as well. :mrgreen:


We'll have to agree to disagree Shitcobra...but one thing out a thousand ain't bad :mrgreen:

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 146
I see some black and white thinking here by both Sniper and Star.

Sniper,
Allthough nationality, status, financial situation, education and the social environment (among other factors) play an important role, women are women after all. Fifty Shades of Grey has topped the best-seller lists both in the USA and the UK. The fact that male and female x-factors are extremely rare applies to every nation. Maybe women in developed countries tend to be more spoiled and overly conceited while in underdeveloped countries they tend to be more redemable and gold diggers but either way they are flawed.

Your sample size is too small to draw an accurate conclusion. I only know Rick H from the names you mention and he is the only one who has resonated with me from the "dating gurus". Even if your sample size was large enough to determine a precise estimation of the tendency towards marriage, you don't know the specific details of their relationship. If they have them on their terms and are happy with it, then I don't see a problem.

Star,
A prenup and a clarification beforehand that you are not the sponsor type of man are enough to secure your wallet. When you are pimp tight, your balls will be fine by default. The only reason I would marry is to have a kid or two. I find the idea of nurturing a boy and providing him with the upbringing and blueprint of life he needs to have rather intriguing. I definitely prefer a boy for obvious, practical reasons. Ideally the second would be a girl. On the other hand, the idea that I will be constantly living with other people, having to spend a great deal of time daily with them is rather restrictive, maybe suffocating to me. Why not live by myself on the shores of Lake Titicaca, gazing at the beautiful Andes while in my boat? Speculating about things that might happen in the distant future or never, isn't it brilliant? :)

My definition of marriage includes a prenup, maybe a civil wedding, many degrees of freedom as I enjoy being the only soul on the horizon for some hours, financial and emotional independence and realistic expectations (everything can change, "I will love you forever" and "I will die in your arms" stay out of the equation). Apparently, marriage is not this fucked up version that dominates nowadays, to which my parents are no exception. Apart from the financial part, I am the father of my sister and the husband of my mother for some time now. I have not taken this role voluntarily, it is a mere consequence of being myself, putting the brakes on their attempts to load me with chores or do them favours, guiding, advicing etc. In other words being a man :D

_________________
In an insane society, it is the sane who appear to be insane.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
:lol: Good luck with that zogler! And yes on this issue I have black and white thinking.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
Star_Above wrote:
:lol: Good luck with that zogler! And yes on this issue I have black and white thinking.


...and the truth shall set you free! :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
zogler wrote:
I see some black and white thinking here by both Sniper and Star.

Sniper,
Allthough nationality, status, financial situation, education and the social environment (among other factors) play an important role, women are women after all. Fifty Shades of Grey has topped the best-seller lists both in the USA and the UK. The fact that male and female x-factors are extremely rare applies to every nation. Maybe women in developed countries tend to be more spoiled and overly conceited while in underdeveloped countries they tend to be more redemable and gold diggers but either way they are flawed.

Your sample size is too small to draw an accurate conclusion. I only know Rick H from the names you mention and he is the only one who has resonated with me from the "dating gurus". Even if your sample size was large enough to determine a precise estimation of the tendency towards marriage, you don't know the specific details of their relationship. If they have them on their terms and are happy with it, then I don't see a problem.


actually my thinking on this subject was very gray, notice I said:

Quote:
I'm not saying these guys are chumps or that their game skills aren't good (that is for other guys to decide....)


I said 'that is for other guys to decide' because I never met any of these guys in person or saw them with women. I'm not counting anymore on internet testimonials (because a lot of them are fake)

If I had said something like: 'these guys are chumps and only get women because of their status'-
That would have been black and white view.

I also said:

Quote:
Remember that a white man with money who also has an American or Canadian citizenship has high status in the eyes of women from third world countries. So there is status at play here and not just some awesome game skills or alpha mindset.


this I said because almost all the dating Gurus say: get any woman you want no matter your looks, money or status. Yet, they all used their status in the end (as a part of the package)

I also said:

Quote:
I'm also not saying that getting married to a girl from Thailand or Eastern Europe is a bad thing...
I'm just pointing out that status does matter in the mating game


I never said I was against marriage (I meant that it isn't all that good like I used to think when I was more naive :mrgreen: ) and I never said that women from underdeveloped countries are gold diggers. If I happen to meet a woman from Eastern Europe and she is a good woman I wouldn't disqualify her as a marriage partner, I'm just not going to write a seduction book and say that I got this woman just because of my mindset and skills. I would be honest to admit that status is a part of the whole package.

side-note: As Kidd and TPMT mentioned- guys need double caution when they marry a woman from a place like Eastern Europe because once you bring her to western soil - she might not be the same as she was in her own country (she will adapt to the new culture). I'm not saying it can't work, but double caution is needed.

Edit: if the right woman comes along I will get married but she has to be real special. I have seen far too many bad marriages to want to put myself into one with a wrong woman.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
The Kidd!! wrote:
...and the truth shall set you free! :mrgreen:


Seems like two ShitLions are circling each other lol Anybody else and I really wouldn't give a fuck to explain, but since it's you.

I'm in complete agreement with Brace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoeLATVzOyE

*If a guy ever was to find an x-factor and shit never went array because of environmental factors (IE she never finds another guy higher up in her value hierarchy than you that she leaves you for) Who wants to fuck the same pussy forever? After I've fucked a girl about 10 times I can't even cum with her anymore because the mental stimulation is gone.

I'd rather be single, be free to do what I want, be able to fuck any girl I please...etc
But hey, that's just me, to each their own :)

Now if a dude was with an X-factor and it was open or they brought other girls home to share then that's different, but you'll be sharing your life with a moron and she'll eventually turn into a nagging cunt that you'll have to get rid of even if you finish how you start...just the nature of women as you know.

But I'm not telling anyone what to do, it's just my truth.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
I actually like getting comfortable with one down ass chick...kinda prefer it nowadays. In my experience, if you're with the right person for the right reasons, the sex actually gets better and better, believe it or not. But I'm not going to argue your truth, ShitPelican...I can respect your perspective. 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
The Kidd!! wrote:
I actually like getting comfortable with one down ass chick...kinda prefer it nowadays. In my experience, if you're with the right person for the right reasons, the sex actually gets better and better, believe it or not. But I'm not going to argue your truth, ShitPelican...I can respect your perspective. 8-)


And I yours Shitopotamus

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
Star_Above wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I actually like getting comfortable with one down ass chick...kinda prefer it nowadays. In my experience, if you're with the right person for the right reasons, the sex actually gets better and better, believe it or not. But I'm not going to argue your truth, ShitPelican...I can respect your perspective. 8-)


And I yours Shitopotamus


Awesome...let us gorge ourselves on carbs together then! :twisted:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
The Kidd!! wrote:
Awesome...let us gorge ourselves on carbs together then! :twisted:


Not till Halloween my man 8-)

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 146
Sniper,
I completely agree with the point you are trying to make, it applies to every one of us. But you still cannot conclude something about dating gurus in general when you don't even take into account the most "famous and successful" ones (Brent, David X, Mystery, Alan Roger Currie, Zan etc.). Likewise, if these 5 (who are your typical pathetic guys in the "industry", except for Rick) had married a woman of similar or higher status, you would not had credible evidence to prove your point about their "profession". And I am sure that some of them would never deny that money and status are powerful edges.

Enough with the scammers, this forum is a fountain of knowledge and more than enough to help anyone, who is willing and able to, kick start their lives and have an awesome time.
Threads like these:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=154
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1112
along with the articles in the Kidd'z Korner are not just a blueprint, they are pure gold! It is not even funny to engage with these gurus in a serious manner like you try to debunk them. Most of them are full of shit and could only offer some moments of hard laughter (maybe we should thank them for this because they say that laughter benefits our health :lol: ). Fuck these guys, we are standing on the shoulders of giants in this forum.

_________________
In an insane society, it is the sane who appear to be insane.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
zogler wrote:
Sniper,
I completely agree with the point you are trying to make, it applies to every one of us. But you still cannot conclude something about dating gurus in general when you don't even take into account the most "famous and successful" ones (Brent, David X, Mystery, Alan Roger Currie, Zan etc.). Likewise, if these 5 (who are your typical pathetic guys in the "industry", except for Rick) had married a woman of similar or higher status, you would not had credible evidence to prove your point about their "profession". And I am sure that some of them would never deny that money and status are powerful edges.

Enough with the scammers, this forum is a fountain of knowledge and more than enough to help anyone, who is willing and able to, kick start their lives and have an awesome time.
Threads like these:
http://naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=154
http://naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1112
along with the articles in the Kidd'z Korner are not just a blueprint, they are pure gold! It is not even funny to engage with these gurus in a serious manner like you try to debunk them. Most of them are full of shit and could only offer some moments of hard laughter (maybe we should thank them for this because they say that laughter benefits our health :lol: ). Fuck these guys, we are standing on the shoulders of giants in this forum.


Great point man,
thanks for the heads up

I just changed the title to 'some of The dating Gurus,who they married and the conclusion'

now on to more productive posts 8-)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am
Posts: 1513
zogler wrote:
Sniper,
I completely agree with the point you are trying to make, it applies to every one of us. But you still cannot conclude something about dating gurus in general when you don't even take into account the most "famous and successful" ones (Brent, David X, Mystery, Alan Roger Currie, Zan etc.). Likewise, if these 5 (who are your typical pathetic guys in the "industry", except for Rick) had married a woman of similar or higher status, you would not had credible evidence to prove your point about their "profession". And I am sure that some of them would never deny that money and status are powerful edges.

Enough with the scammers, this forum is a fountain of knowledge and more than enough to help anyone, who is willing and able to, kick start their lives and have an awesome time.
Threads like these:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=154
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1112
along with the articles in the Kidd'z Korner are not just a blueprint, they are pure gold! It is not even funny to engage with these gurus in a serious manner like you try to debunk them. Most of them are full of shit and could only offer some moments of hard laughter (maybe we should thank them for this because they say that laughter benefits our health :lol: ). Fuck these guys, we are standing on the shoulders of giants in this forum.


I see zogler, couldn't agree more with this. This forum has infinitely more potential than to bash this guys over and over again with the same story, that most of us really know very well.

You are pointing in the right direction. The attention where it belongs, ourselves; internally. Let's get to work motherfuckers!
Very good remainder.

_________________
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
Sniper...the 'TL;DR' translation of zogler's post is this:

Will you Please let ALL of this non pertinent bullshit go already?!?

...and like 'Grinus and I have been saying for years...all you NEED is right here in the house you helped build. It's time to stop wasting your damn time with PUAHate and posting about other gurus that have sold you a false bill of goods...it is a waste of your time and is poisoning your budding mindset. This is the LAST time I'M gonna tell you this, and I know 'Grinus is done...I'm not going to give a fuck anymore after I 'submit' this. But know this...EVERYONE can see what I'm pointing out...so it's time to make a choice, man...and start truly living your damn life! :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group