Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:16 pm 

A great product by Rion Williams that talks about things like: the three main characters of women, the forces that influence our reality, power, relational equality and more.

The only fault is that it doesn't give enough practical advise to achive all the crazy results he promises on his sales pages.

His main technique is 'natural grounding' which is a great tool and can benefit a lot, but on it's own won't get you all the results he promises in reagards to success with western women.

Also, all the programs and a lot of things that came after the 'natural game seminar' seems to contradict the things he said on that program.

So I would recommend to watch the program, do 'natural grounding' and apply Relational mastery and then look for other things to use along with these two in order to achieve great success.

Some of the things I have used along with natural grounding I will be posting about here on the forum ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 am 

Edit:

I'm sure Rion wouldn't have paid Paul Janka and Brent to coach him if he was so grounded and women felt his energy all over the place (like he says on 'natural game seminar'). Paul and Brent are not cheap in their coaching rates...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am 

I saw this review on 'natural game seminar'. I don't know these guys and I don't agree, I think it's a program worth watching at least once.

I do however think he is charging way too much for it (today it's 397$). Since it's a lot of money I'm going to post a link to the review. People that don't know Rion can look at the reviews we made here and the other reviews made over there, and then decide if they want to invest in it or not:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/othe ... minar.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 am 

Sniper wrote:
I saw this review on 'natural game seminar'. I don't know these guys and I don't agree, I think it's a program worth watching at least once.

I do however think he is charging way too much for it (today it's 397$). Since it's a lot of money I'm going to post a link to the review. People that don't know Rion can look at the reviews we made here and the other reviews made over there, and then decide if they want to invest in it or not:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/othe ... minar.html
How about not fucking buying the shit period??

Everything he has to say is already on Youtube account, it's all the same bullshit, the programs are just a seemingly endless repetition and elaboration of said bullshit, seriously, don't spend a dime on it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am 

I agree. The whole message of that seminar one could put properly and without a single loss in a 10 minute video. And I don't consider it a very good message anymore. Ha, it basically leads to the point where you think its worthless to put any energy in the women of your (western) country.

But there are still quite a few people who watch and read everything that he puts out.

No wonder he takes coachings with Brent... why would he if he is already soooo grounded and women approaching him "Marcus"like...

Come'on, this is the last sentence I want to spend on Rion Sillyams.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 am 

Vegano wrote:
I agree. The whole message of that seminar one could put properly and without a single loss in a 10 minute video. And I don't consider it a very good message anymore. Ha, it basically leads to the point where you think its worthless to put any energy in the women of your (western) country.

But there are still quite a few people who watch and read everything that he puts out.

No wonder he takes coachings with Brent... why would he if he is already soooo grounded and women approaching him "Marcus"like...

Agreed, the last thing I'll say about this dude is, we live in our respective countries, writing off Western women will set one up for much more frustration, anguish and disappointment when one finds out Eastern women are no different. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:18 am 

create wrote:

Everything he has to say is already on Youtube account, it's all the same bullshit, the programs are just a seemingly endless repetition and elaboration of said bullshit, seriously, don't spend a dime on it.
Vegano wrote:

Ok I changed my mind, you guys are right. I'll say no more..... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 pm 

Good call, Sniper.

With that said, I'll be destroying my programs when I get home rather than give them away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:43 pm 

Sniper wrote:
create wrote:

Vegano wrote:

Ok I changed my mind, you guys are right. I'll say no more..... ;)

After reading this stuff I might just have to really go through his material and see exactly what he is talking about everybody keeps talking shit about this guy........

Its really making me wonder now I'll take a weekend to set aside some time to listen and watch all of his material I have his A.R.D., N.G.S., as well as S.A.M. and now his most recent ones S.A.P. and cure approach anxiety (both are free by the way)

S.A.P. (Sexual Attraction Power) is nothing more than a redundant program of S.A.M. with all the ideas he's taken from the forum and made a quick program out of it there was no substance to it at all no kind of practicality to it just more of the same........

Man I'm starting to feel like a total idiot here yeah I think this might be a good idea to set some time aside and listen to his programs but every time I do I damn near fall asleep its kind of hard but I will do it I will determine for myself what this guy is truly about.......

Expect a separate post soon about all of his material I have

If he is in fact what you guys make him out to be I will from now take kidds advice and treat people accordingly to how they treat me with general respect to all people.......

I guess some of us find out things the hard way ..............................

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 pm 

[ img ]

Don't worry dudes, I'm not psycho like Karl, I'm using my anger constructively, I just had to put and end to this chapter once and for all, all seduction materials are officially out of my living space and I can breathe. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm 

Nice picture ;)

But Create, you destroyed all that precious stuff like Open Polarity Grounding, Top Grounding, Induction Grounding and the most precious advise to buy stuff from Ebay because its cheaper there. I wished more people would get Relm monthly and learn about things like "Ebay"...

Rion Sillyams, his name is program!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Nice picture ;)

But Create, you destroyed all that precious stuff like Open Polarity Grounding, Top Grounding, Induction Grounding and the most precious advise to buy stuff from Ebay because its cheaper there. I wished more people would get Relm monthly and learn about things like "Ebay"...

Rion Sillyams, his name is program!
Yea I'm with Vegano, nice picture dude ;)
now how would I know about Ebay? :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
After reading this stuff I might just have to really go through his material and see exactly what he is talking about everybody keeps talking shit about this guy........

Its really making me wonder now I'll take a weekend to set aside some time to listen and watch all of his material I have his A.R.D., N.G.S., as well as S.A.M. and now his most recent ones S.A.P. and cure approach anxiety (both are free by the way)

S.A.P. (Sexual Attraction Power) is nothing more than a redundant program of S.A.M. with all the ideas he's taken from the forum and made a quick program out of it there was no substance to it at all no kind of practicality to it just more of the same........

Man I'm starting to feel like a total idiot here yeah I think this might be a good idea to set some time aside and listen to his programs but every time I do I damn near fall asleep its kind of hard but I will do it I will determine for myself what this guy is truly about.......

If he is in fact what you guys make him out to be I will from now take kidds advice and treat people accordingly to how they treat me with general respect to all people.......

You'll figure out soon enough Way Of Natural. You're already aware of it in your post. People generally go through different stages in the whole Rion debacle.

Stage 1
Oh this Rion bloke is saying something different, I'll have a listen
Stage 2
This info just seems right, I'm going to buy one his products.
Stage 3
Wow never heard this info before. Going to try the techniques, and buy all products that the "Sage" releases. Just look at these glowing testimonials.
Stage 4
This new product is just rehashed material, and some info from the boards. Still, I am loyal to the Sage, for he awakened me from the Matrix.
Stage 5
Oh my goodness, I can't take any more of this rehashed material. (At this point the body breaks down, and generally tends to fall asleep as soon as it hears Rion's voice. You are at this point Way of Natural)
Stage 6
Hmmm does Rion work for the Thailand Tourist Board?
Stage 7
Rion who???

You will be bitter for a while (just look at some of these posts guys do about Rion). At the end of the day whats happened is happened, what is done is done. You gotta look on the bright side.

You shouldn't feel like an idiot, we were all taken in. Personally for me I was bitter that I pain monthly for Relm for a year. I was listening to more rehashed stuff and the forums were dead for a good couple of months (the forum is why I was paying monthly payments, I knew Relm dvds were total bs).

Look what positives came out of it though:

1) We formed these forums, and we've become a close knit community dedicated to helping each other out.
2) The forum is alive and kicking
3) The forum is free
4) There is loads of value in the posts, LOADS.
5) A personal positive is, I downloaded a forum ripper so I saved the whole of the forums to read the golden posts and cancelled my relm subscription. Another different site was being was being taken down, with all the content being replaced. I didn't have enough time to save all the amazing articles (there wasn't much of a notice) which would help me with my coaching business. With the forum ripper I managed to save eveything in two hours. If it weren't for the ripper, I would have been screwed.

Just look at the positives and let go of the negatives :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:20 pm 

In that respect I'm inclined to agree Number6, I think the same way about events in my own life that lead to where I am now, shit happened but it all happened for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm 

Number6 wrote:
You'll figure out soon enough Way Of Natural. You're already aware of it in your post. People generally go through different stages in the whole Rion debacle.

Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3
Wow never heard this info before. Going to try the techniques, and buy all products that the "Sage" releases. Just look at these glowing testimonials.
Stage 4
This new product is just rehashed material, and some info from the boards. Still, I am loyal to the Sage, for he awakened me from the Matrix.
Stage 5
Oh my goodness, I can't take any more of this rehashed material. (At this point the body breaks down, and generally tends to fall asleep as soon as it hears Rion's voice. You are at this point Way of Natural)
Stage 6
Stage 7
Rion who???

You will be bitter for a while (just look at some of these posts guys do about Rion). At the end of the day whats happened is happened, what is done is done. You gotta look on the bright side.

You shouldn't feel like an idiot, we were all taken in. Personally for me I was bitter that I pain monthly for Relm for a year. I was listening to more rehashed stuff and the forums were dead for a good couple of months (the forum is why I was paying monthly payments, I knew Relm dvds were total bs).

1) We formed these forums, and we've become a close knit community dedicated to helping each other out.
3) The forum is free
5) A personal positive is, I downloaded a forum ripper so I saved the whole of the forums to read the golden posts and cancelled my relm subscription. Another different site was being was being taken down, with all the content being replaced. I didn't have enough time to save all the amazing articles (there wasn't much of a notice) which would help me with my coaching business. With the forum ripper I managed to save eveything in two hours. If it weren't for the ripper, I would have been screwed.

Wow, great post number 6. The way you explained it is just perfect :)
Bravo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 pm 

Number6 wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3
Stage 4
Stage 5
Stage 6
Stage 7
Rion who???

3) The forum is free

Well regardless I'm going to take a weekend sit down with all this material and see if it any of it still rings true now as it did back then, I'm at a crossroads with all of this but in the famous words of Bruce Lee take what works and leave the rest no sense in giving this anymore energy than what's necessary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 am 

Aw man...this thread is PRICELESS! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm 

I urge everyone to destroy all your seduction products, at the very least demand a refund from these charlatans and send the shit back, you'll regret not doing the latter, I know I did. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm 

create wrote:
I urge everyone to destroy all your seduction products, at the very least demand a refund from these charlatans and send the shit back, you'll regret not doing the latter, I know I did. :lol:
The so-called Seduction Materia that is based on the 3rd rank of the 6 Basic Human "Needs" or lower is just not what should be produced. Everything reaching from 4th up would be welcome and sits on real grounds. I´ll look forward to a change in the "Community". Heck, we could be the Change!

1 Certainty
2 Uncertainty
3 Significance
4 Connection/Love
5 Growth
6 Contribution

Hit all, and great! That I´d call "Natural Freedom" and Quality

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
I was bitter that I pain monthly for Relm for a year
OMG :o

No offense, but I only paid for 3 RELMs that's all that you need to be aware and to know about the Matrix (at least just talking about the relationships between men and women) but more than 3 it's like playing the first DVD over and over again.
Don't you mean more than one?. ;)