Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Tony Robbins Audience Members Treated For Burns After Walking On Hot Coals (VIDEO)
Quote:
Fire officials in California say at least 21 people were treated for burns after attendees of an event for motivational speaker Tony Robbins tried to walk on hot coals.

Robbins was hosting a 4-day gathering called "Unleash the Power Within" at the San Jose Convention Center. Witnesses say on Thursday, a crowd went to a park where 12 lanes of hot coals were on the grass.

Robbins' website promotes "The Firewalk Experience" in which people walk on super-heated coals.

Witness Jonathan Correll says he heard "screams of agony."

Fire Capt. Reggie Williams says organizers had an open fire permit and emergency personnel were on standby.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/2 ... 91941.html

--

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/nation ... ion=recent

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts ... source=rss

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm 

Haha

They should have kept their feet dry and walking at fast pace :mrgreen:

As a sidenote, Tony Robbins followers look like zombies, like a cult ... they so miss the message.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm 

Tony Robbin's message is superficial. He is akin to a cheerleader.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 pm 

Wow. Walking on fire is cool bro!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 pm 

Well walking on coals is usually safe, they must have fucked it up somehow.

As for Tony Robbins, he has some good messages, but they have to be filtered out from a lot of useless stuff he says.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am 

:lol:

My mom actually partook in this. :roll: (I can see where I get my "look externally for it" part of my personality)

Funny thing is my friend came over, while I was still living with the parents, and I told him: Dude my moms should be back from a Tony Robbins special soon, so don't be shocked if she's cracked up on motivation!

I called it! She came home with droopy eyes, oily face, and tons of energy. TR talked for 10 HOURS STRAIGHT+a fire walk!

I'm not really for TR, because IMO this isn't a cookie cutter mold type of deal. We all have our own unique blocks and walls. My path differs from GoldenBoy, diego, and StephenP; as there's differs from mine most likely.

My mom was happy, so I didn't state my opinion. I don't see it as my duty to guide her. However, I wasn't surprised when she tried talking me into going to his next seminar! :lol:

Tickets were something around $1,500+!! Smell anything like a cult anyone?