Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 am 

First of all before I say anything, Rick H (Who I've recently just learned about) is the fucking man, the dude's mindset is so rock solid it's scary! It kind of has to be though because trust me, he's not much to look at, yet still is engaged to a model/singer and only use to date what he calls "Playmates", girls who brought other girls home for them to have 3somes with. Youtube him, wealth of knowledge that fucker is.

Anyway... getting off of his nuts.

If you get this (It's a bit pricey at $200.00) be prepared to be sitting on your ass for a long time, it's like 4 1/2 hours; and because of that there is so much information in it it's definitely not something you'll listen to once, there's so much good shit in it you'll want to go back to certain parts over and over again...like for years and shit.

What they mean by an "Archetypal male" is basically a guy who doesn't chase women but has women pursue him, has self-respect, doesn't put up with bullshit and if is given any dispences people their walking cards, isn't impressed by beauty in women or money and power in men, is always the calmest motherfucker in the room because nothing impresses him, never goes outside of himself for validation, is the prize, fucks the girls that symps give money to and she usually spends it on him, I could go on and on...

It's the exact same shit we talk about here but they go over a list of 15+ characteristics of the Archetypal male and go into why he behaves that way and the belief systems he has.

One part that made me chuckle is that they said "The Archetypal male never gets rejected, not because there are girls that don't want him, but because he doesn't give a fuck about that and only focuses on girls that are chasing him so he doesn't even notice the girls that aren't (Um hum, Kidd might have said this once or twice).

They talk a lot about frame control and stealing her frame, ie having a stronger reality than her (And everyone).

Rick H talks about techniques and beliefs to adopt to get over being nervous around girls that you find super hot.

All in all it's a great fucking program, but like I said it's loooooong as shit, and one little annoying thing (Not that I'm complaining because the archetypal male doesn't complain ;)) is that Rick's phone connection goes in and out for the first hour and it gets a bit annoying when Brent keeps saying go try another location to see if you can get better reception, but after that it's fine.

Anyway, fantastic fucking program and here's a podcast they did for free so you can get an idea...

http://www.vokle.com/events/30057-rick-h-live (It's 2 hours, ya they like to talk lol)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 am 

well, Rick H (unlike Brent) is not super good looking or rich. So if he gets girls: it must only be his attitude,frame and confidence. It's much better to take advise from a guy that his front is not way above average and still gets action... 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 am 

Ya, Rick H says it's all about behavior...female attraction doesn't work the same way as male attraction.

NOTE: One thing I forgot to mention that's important.

They talk a lot about the archetypal male having "rough edges". For instance, if you like to go hunting with your buddies and because of that you have to break plans sometimes, or you hate to cuddle after sex.

What will happen is in the beginning the women will accept that, and be attracted to you because of your rough edges but later on to create drama she'll try and change you, to take away those rough edges and if you let her and are like "Ok hun, I won't go hunting anymore, I'll stay in with you", then boom, it's game over, she's gone! But it's the same as Kidd's finishing how you start concept. Like I said, they have the same mindset, good shit it is.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 am 
Site Admin

This fucker is a very old seduction dinosaur in the community, and he gets treated like a living legend (he deserves it), even the grandiose indirect father of the seduction community Mystery, was asking him some questions about threesomes during one seminar of DeAngelo when mystery was considered a very well established authority on the seduction community. He has been since that old fart Ross initiated that shit.

"Brother Rick and brother Eben", I heard in some video Ross call this mofos, in one very very old speed seduction video (circa, 1997)

Well that's a little bit of sedcom history.

His mindset it's extremely solid, his foundations are pretty damn much like ones on this site.
That's why you hear Brent so excited talking with him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 am 

Dali wrote:
This fucker is a very old seduction dinosaur in the community, and he gets treated like a living legend (he deserves it), even the grandiose indirect father of the seduction community Mystery, was asking him some questions about threesomes during one seminar of DeAngelo when mystery was considered a very well established authority on the seduction community. He has been since that old fart Ross initiated that shit.

"Brother Rick and brother Eben", I heard in some video Ross call this mofos, in one very very old speed seduction video (circa, 1997)

Well that's a little bit of sedcom history.

His mindset it's extremely solid, his foundations are pretty damn much like ones on this site.
That's why you hear Brent so excited talking with him.
Ya the 2 videos on youtube where Eben had him onstage look old as fuck, he said he's been doing this for 25 years now, long ass time and he seems to really know his shit!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 am 

Rick H is one of those few enigmas. His mindset is really pimp tight and we know very little about him which adds to the mystery 8-)

You guys seen the old David D seminar of him. It`s really solid.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 am 

Quote:
Ya the 2 videos on youtube where Eben had him onstage look old as fuck, he said he's been doing this for 25 years now, long ass time and he seems to really know his shit!
25 years you say? How old would you wager he is today? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:40 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Late 40's I'd say.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 am 

Sweet...then he solidified around the same age I did. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:14 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

That's my lifetime right there

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 pm 

I have the link...pm me if you want it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm 

Sniper wrote:
well, Rick H (unlike Brent) is not super good looking or rich. So if he gets girls: it must only be his attitude,frame and confidence. It's much better to take advise from a guy that his front is not way above average and still gets action... 8-)
About Rick H, he is rich. Forgot where I read about it would have to look into it again, but Brent's circle of friends including the famous Mitch (music producer) are loaded.

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=21491

Check post 7 and google him.

Edit by admin, here is the posts on PuaHate regarding Rick H:
Quote:
Rich H....another total scammer...a total fraud...one of the few guys in the scene shorter than me....lol..

I found out that he was always a guy with bucks (inherited mostly) that picked up women by flashing around cash in bars in Southern Cali..I mean come on you can tell women to eat shit and all kinds of "cocky and funny" bullshit you want if you flash hundreds around.....now supposedly he lives in Eastern Europe flashing cash infront of hot Czech and Hungarian women....total fraud - he is all about money...
Quote:
Yea he lives in Romania. Over there if you flash 100$ bills in front of chicks in clubs and bars- you can get some action and you don't need to be 'cocky and funny'.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 am 

diego wrote:
Sniper wrote:
About Rick H, he is rich. Forgot where I read about it would have to look into it again, but Brent's circle of friends including the famous Mitch (music producer) are loaded.

Ya, I mean Kidd has a career that women see as high value and he has a pretty nice car too, so fuck that motherfucker, I ain't listening to his shit anymore either!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
diego wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Ya, I mean Kidd has a career that women see as high value and he has a pretty nice car too, so fuck that motherfucker, I ain't listening to his shit anymore either!
This dudes (Brent & Rick H.) coach clients that far more rich than this couple of guys, so it's not a question purely of money. (Often times becomes a limiting belief).
It's how to use it to your advantage, or better yet NOT SPENDING A DIME on girls, and still having them beg for you attention and fantazising about you. This is behaviors stem from the right mindset.

I'm making a review of the product, so in no further time I will post it, although is missing in some very crucial parts, like not needing woman, and the inner work part of how to let go. Obviously the foundations.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm 

My car is fucking awesome 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 pm 

Star_Above wrote:

That's not the point. But their whole spiel about being losers and becoming rock stars by their personality alone is just BS (talking about Brent and Rick H). Sure they have great things to say, which I do enjoy, but there are other factos at play that made them successful with women, which are not minor and shouldn't be downplayed. Their success is not entirely due to the fact that they are indifferent or that they are the "archetypal male" as they preach.

Again this does not mean that you shouldn't listen or take value from what they say, but understand where they come from, and know that this isn't as accesible as they lead you on to believe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:27 pm 

diego wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

That's not the point. But their whole spiel about being losers and becoming rock stars by their personality alone is just BS (talking about Brent and Rick H). Sure they have great things to say, which I do enjoy, but there are other factos at play that made them successful with women, which are not minor and shouldn't be downplayed. Their success is not entirely due to the fact that they are indifferent or that they are the "archetypal male" as they preach.

Again this does not mean that you shouldn't listen or take value from what they say, but understand where they come from, and know that this isn't as accesible as they lead you on to believe.
*taps Diego on the shoulder*...I think you missed the joke. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 pm 

diego wrote his post for new guys who are browsing the forum as well not just for us guys who have been here for a while and know the behind the scenes....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:46 pm 

Sniper wrote:
diego wrote his post for new guys who are browsing the forum as well not just for us guys who have been here for a while and know the behind the scenes....
No he didn't...he thought Star_Above was serious...you can tell by how it's written. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

I agree with star_above.... totally nailed it *chuckle*

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.