So if you guys do not have time to listen all this shit, I've condensed it to some pages in bullet form (not finished yet, missing the other half there are #15 points), so I'm working on the review tho, but I guess that if all of you read this, you can draw your own conclussions pretty succintly.
I've put some notes that screamed for myself and in relation to this forum. I've arranged it in the form of (pharenteses) and (*asterisks*) before each bullet, when it seemed appropiate for mentioning.
Brent Smith & Rick H – Archetypal Male Audio Class
(Notes from Dalí)
• Rick H description of an archetypal male: The classic stereotypical male, strong and powered man (Ex. Gone with the Wind movie, “Butler”), he always have something running ‘larger than life’.
• Characteristics (Behaviors):
o Strong, doesn’t care about results (outcome detached)
o Not pursuing, actually… pulling away from her
o He’ll be tested by woman, and he’ll laugh about it.
o He’s DOING EXACTLY what he wants in the 1st place. (counterintuitive for males in the “Matrix”)
o This is not to be confused with being ‘mean’ or a ‘jerk’, this is not hatred related.
o He may have some antisocial characteristics (but she get drawn by the magnetism of his strength)
o He is not forceful, not overdoes things, is not pursuing.
o If he chooses the path of not pursuing, he never gets back to the behaviors of male that pursues, he chooses one path and sticks with it.
o Want = intellectual, Need=Emotional
o We get guided by our emotions
o Some woman might tell you: “I can’t resist you”, “I can’t stay away from you”, “You are bad for me”, “I shouldn’t be doing this, but I can’t help it”
• Female emotional concept of surrendering to a male.
• He is strong in who he is, his own identity. (*Introspection time*)
• Surrender of hers, brings the protection of him.
• Emotional act of surrender it’s actually pleasurable to woman, but carries vulnerabilities for her.
• Romance novels, the sells they have in the US. (How this is a psychological need for women)
• He is the kind of exciting and adventurous guy (rough individual)
• Larger than life powerful archetypal image
• He is a little bit unpredictable, unavailable, and mysterious.
• They just can’t seem to land the guy.
• If you are accommodating to her intellectual wants, you fail from there (*Finishing how you start*)
• Everybody is a victim of social programming, specially her, actually; (ALL)
• This individual have some ‘rough edges’ (He is imperfectly perfect)
• He has some of the classical ‘Greek fatal flaws’
o –Can’t commit
o –Won’t listen to what she has to say
o –Ignores her pleadings
o –Not sensitive
o –Is standing for something stronger
o –It’s immovable for this
• Whoever has the strongest reality WINS!
• She’s testing him unconsciously (involuntary) “Bait n’ switch”
• She has this: Taming then dumping you thingy. (refer to rough edges)
• Using outside threats of your attention to your advantage (i.e. Attention from other females)
• If you don’t create drama for her, she’ll create drama for you (so, push a little bit)
o Ex. You didn’t do what she wanted, you did what you wanted.
o Stick to your guns, once your decision is taken it cannot be modified.
o You don’t cave in at the first sight of pressure. Once the decision is made it stick with it
• He does what he want to do
• Girls do the choosing ninety nine percent of the time, (until they meet an archetypal male)
• Because you push her emotional buttons, and they don’t have a choice, they’ll be the ones doing the chasing, doing the courting (role reversal)
• Their normal programming isn’t going to cut it (Talk about societal conditioning and the “matrix programming”)
• When you see this (chasing you) you’ll see how fast they snap out of this programming, because you’re an archetypal male, overrides social programming in the girls that are chasing you.
• This is because they rarely come in contact with a guy who operates this way, and that who would inspire them.
• (Limiting belief: thinking that they would not snap out of it, because the normal way isn’t gonna cut it)
• Social programming = intellectual programming
• Emotional programming = Feelings! Emotional needs!
• It doesn’t matter what they think, it only matters what they feel (that’s what’s break the social programming)
• Emotional satisfaction rules over intellectual wishes.
• Emotional (butterflies in the stomach, and all that thing)
• There are only two roles; 1. - Chasing, courting, 2. - Choosing, pulling back, playing hard to get.
• Pursuer vs. pursuit, this is start “acting” like the pursued by: making fun of her, mimicking her actions, doing that kind of roles that presupposes a skeptical view of her.
• Social contract, (more powerful than social programming) is to keep the conversation going.
• When you question her, she will try to justify herself (qualifying process)
• “Stealing her frame of reference”
• This is what chicks do to guys, but doing it to them first (this is what breaks the social programming and this is what archetypal males do)
• Archetypal males, HAVE FUN with this type of social situations.
• When you convey to a woman who you are trough your actions and trough your vibe, the exact same woman will treat you as you feel you are (*mirror*)
• It can only be one that’s being pursued, and one that’s doing the pursuit.
• Take one role of being pursued, and automatically they take the courting role.
• What confuses girls is that; when you are not congruent in one of the two roles “you can’t be 50/50, you have to choose one”
• Can’t choose the ‘being pursued’ role, and actually courts as well. Pick one and stick with it, she’ll do all the rest.
• They know how to do the pursuer role (romantic novels)
How do I accomplish all this great sounding shit?
Well there are a number of beliefs and behaviors, or (belief systems) that archetypal males share:
#1: “He is comfortable with woman”
o He deals with the test like a boss, (calm, relaxed body language, breathing slow, lean back, perfectly calm, he does slow and deliberate moves)
o Preferred comebacks; “Are you trying to seduce me?” “Ha, I knew you wanted me!” (*Front blasting*)
o He is casual, sometimes he is not watching what you said, very relaxed. He is not walking on eggshells, (But not being rude or creepy also)
o Two forms of dealing with tests: Ignore, or reframe (escalate to something funny)
o The more congruent you get with this behavior, the more you’ll be less tested.
o She had to do the courting.
o Look right in the eye, with a little smirk.
o When she challenges you can’t back down,
o A cocky reframe, turning the whole thing around, and you are not bothering with this at all.
o We hear what we want to hear (reframe to your advantage, selective hearing)
o Remember the thought process behind it (*solidified mindset*)
o He doesn’t care (*Indifference*)
o He is giving her an opportunity to be with him. You are the interviewer and she’s the interviewed.
o You got nothing to prove (Mental attitude)
o Very powerful, very decisive, shows that you are unchallenged. Pass all the tests. You can’t afford to fail.
o Become the archetypal male
o Turning her comments into compliments for you.
o Natural and effortless, practice them.
• #2: “He is decisive, when he takes action”
o He is a renaissance man
o He doesn’t act half way
o He starts something and doesn’t reverse it (*finish how you start*)
o You decide to do something and you do it
o Ex. (Don’t change plans for her)
o I’m not changing any kind of thing for her (this is counterintuitive)
o First impressions are everything
o I have something that is more important to me that being with you.
o How this smells for her: This guy is different
o He appears to be in demand (*disregard females, increase currency meme*) [http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66 ... rrency.jpg
o He adopts the role of the female
o Your life doesn’t revolve around woman (you have more important things to do)
o Live the life of abundance
o He doesn’t have any ill will for woman (she’s only executing her programming)
o He is not a provider, not a pursuer, not a payer
o It’s funny because it’s predictable, woman don’t get turned down.
o This relates so much with psychology and human behavior.
o This begins by the woman doing the hard pursuing (pattern)
o Learn how to generate it on demand, plot and planned.
o Women are the same; it doesn’t matter what age we live on, the clothes they wear or the make up the put on up, They have the same buttons that generate the same responses.
• #3: “He can control himself”
o Regardless of how hot the chick is, he resists the temptation.
o He takes action when it suits him.
o He never allows the woman, her sexual power, her charm, to affect him in any way. (*“IMPORTANT!”*)
o Be bulletproof, have self-control
o He is the one that looks like reading the wall street journal (*Indifference*)
o Totally unaffected. Like if you see this every day, behave like Hugh Heffner.
o Sit back there like James Bond.
o Wait for the attention comes to you.
o Brent: There are only woman that you might hook up with (You might choose them, from the ones that choose you)
o They don’t like to be on a pedestal. They want to be treated like normal people.
o His standards are higher: he wants something else rather than the hot piece of flesh. Be critical with woman.
o Important: Figure out the criteria you will use for filtering woman, you should be always probing them for that criteria.
o Her beauty is not enough (saying this in a roundabout way)
o He is willing to walk away, and turn down sex if it doesn’t suits him (push through it, need discipline and a clear logical mind)
o He operates in the abundance mindset (And you will create the abundance in your life, in that moment even if there’s not evidence!)
o So, act accordingly
o Subtle thing, (you don’t hate woman)
o Stating a fact in your life, “It takes more than good looks to move”
o Satirical kind of tone, you are teasing her. (What else you got?)
o Come after me… You’re always backing up…, until she rapes you, in order to get your attention.
o Verbally, mentally, emotionally.
o You are always behaving like she’s trying to seduce you; and you are not convinced (It’s your attitude)
o It’s not acting like you are not interested; it’s that you are indifferent.
o Conveying the message that she’s into you… but you are not Shure yet, you are open; but still unconvinced.
o It’s about giving hoops to jump trough
o It’s not your job to be interested.
o The archetypal lame is possibly interested, and open minded, but he is not committed until he is convinced.
o He controls himself regardless of the temptation
o You take action when it suits you, not just automatically. You don’t express interest automatically.
o Woman understand subtle language and body language (Extremely well)
o The more subtle you are, the better you are actually communicating with a woman.
o The more overt you are, the worst you are communicating (subtle)
o You give out your number in a social way to her. (You could, but you don’t have to)
o You’re the guy that ever women are already attracted to. You don’t have to worry if she’s interested or not.
o Don’t let her take the control of the situation just because she’s hot. (Mentally prepare for this one)
o Remain calm, keep breathing, and relax. Don’t sweat, take a deep breath.
o Perfectly relaxed
o The more sexually aggressive she’s towards you, the more you think she’s cute. (Awww, that’s cute)
o Or the more skeptical you could be.
o I don’t know if I trust you.
o You’re not just taking action for the sake of taking action.
o Appropriately Assessing the situation
o It’s ok if you are not that mood.
o It will no longer be a missed opportunity for you. It’s an opportunity occasion, but you choose not to (It won’t even occur you any longer)
• #4: “Growing a pair”
o He doesn’t tolerate people disrespecting his time, his property or his energy.
o If you disrespect my time, my property or my energy, you’re disrespecting me and I don’t tolerate that.
o You ignore them (when you do that)
o *(Speech when someone disrespects you, by Rick H), now you set the tone on your terms.
o You can say: “We can be friends though….” Or “Let’s just be friends” and mean it.
o This is the setting of boundaries. (characteristic of any archetypal male)
o Normal guys, cause flakes.
o If she didn’t show up, maybe it’s an act of God or you messed up somewhat. So (if you’ve caused it) Take responsibility,
o Now, you are NOT DOING ANYTHING to get laid any longer, taking disrespect it’s a sign of a weak male. Disrespect of time property or energy.
o You wanna be calm when you’re saying this (^Refer to the speech above in point #4) [They call it inner game, or we *inner work*]
o Perfectly calm, and in a matter of fact tone.
o Only, and only if it’s a sincere apology you could: Either or offer a second chance, BUT ON YOUR TERMS (Just don’t put up with drama) It’s not worth it.
o Brent gives an example of a counteroffer (Ex. He offers; Drinks in my home, at 8-o’clock, she refuses and then you politely ‘friend zone her’)
o Demand respect, (Because he knows he is valuable, because he is self-validated)
o That’s being congruent with his value.
• #5: “You are valuable”
o You value yourself first (*Becoming your best friend first*)
o You value yourself above girl you’re speaking to. Not below.
o It doesn’t mean you are arrogant or condescending, just means that you are going to do what you think it’s right, not what she wants you to do.
o Respect! If you are not getting respect change her behavior or leave.
o She have to treat you as if you are a valuable commodity (*because you are!, refer to manipulated man by E. Vilar*)
o It’s the behavior it’s there (from hers), you don’t need to fix them. If you didn’t break any of the rules, and even that doesn’t work, just move on and let it go (This are your safety valves) [*Woman are mostly fucked up creatures, and a crazy ones most of the time]
• #6: Not going to be impressed with outward expressions of power and status
o (*Treating people accordingly*)
o He is not going around kissing peoples asses (money, revering status guys)
o Not supplicating for status or money
o He’s gonna treat people as peers
o Behave as if they’re equals
o His worldview is judging people based on his character, how they show as.
o How they behave.
o People in higher positions wealthy ones (resent people kissing their asses)
o He is nevertheless; cordial and respectful, well mannered, and it’s well versed in social graces.
o It’s a CHAMELEON.
o Come as you are, and who you are it’s enough!
o Alpha male it’s a leader, and they don’t seek external validation or external approval (usually people give them things for free)
o He has his own vision and his own ideas
o Whatever he is, it’s the place where he is supposed to be (being comfortable in any situation)
o Cliques doesn’t mean anything to him.
o Trying to use money and status, rather than being the archetypal male.
o Certain behaviors always have certain specific results. Different behaviors will have very different results.
o Like if you look like a ‘sugar daddy’ you’ll attract girls looking for a ‘sugar daddy’
o Become an archetypal male not a meal ticket. The guy who is chased by hot women (The hottest in the world)
o If you convey this at the beginning, that you are the courter, you’ll be perceived all the way down as a proper.
o Woman life revolves around archetypal males (because they’re courting us!)
o The hottest and the richest woman in the world pursue you. (*possibilities*)
o They’ll court you if you tell them that you’re courtable
o Woman will always be woman and they need to feel the emotional charge of the chase (they need that…)
o Worrying emotions, thrilling, because this never happened to them before (*Novel emotionally intoxicating stimuli*)
o Emotional high. Excited any moment. (*Emotional needs*)
o They don’t want to know everything. (*Intrigue, mystery*)
o He is strong; he is doing what he wants to do.
o He is not affected because she’s super-hot. (*Indifference*)
o You don’t need to be a ‘Rock star’, you just need the behaviors (*mindset*)
o They can’t get enough of me!
o So, become that.