Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am
Posts: 1520
The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh I'm not saying anything should be deleted...I'm just giving the 800 lbs gorilla in the room a banana. :mrgreen:


Sorry, I don't get the gorilla anallogy. :oops:

:lol:

_________________
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh I'm not saying anything should be deleted...I'm just giving the 800 lbs gorilla in the room a banana. :mrgreen:


I think that was meant for me, thanks Kidd I love Bananas

Image

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1168
Location: Foundation/Root
not necessarily only you Snipes. many members are still seeking other alternatives. the fact that we have a section to review "Seduction Material and Value from other Teachers" shows that! (I'm not against learning from other as well, why would I even be here to begin with)

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Alright I'm writing this for new members browsing this forum, I feel like I have to say something about it\Brent\Rick H

Rick H has a good mindset and I'm not saying don't listen to him however, remember that he is loaded and lives in Romania.

take any guy who can flash 100$ bills in front of chicks in Romania-
then teach him anything - 'cocky and funny', 'speed seduction', being an 'Archetypal Male'....and it will work.

tell the average man with the average job in Romania to be the 'Archetypal Male' or use 'cocky and funny' or be 'indifferent' - and see how much that's going to get him laid. Sure he might have some success but not as much as Rich H or the next loaded guy.

the fact that Rick H. moved to Romania is hilarious by itself. Imagine 'The Kidd' having loads of money and then moving to Thailand and say that the only reason he is getting girls is because of his mindset and that he is indifferent.


Yes, I know that Brent and maybe even Rick coached guys who are more rich than them however,
take any average looking rich dude or a dude who has power in some niche (like a fashion photographer)- teach him some basic social skills (like small talk) and he will get laid without much problems.
Unless he has social anxiety or afraid to be around people or something like that....
but then he may need professional help (like a psychologist). Reciting affirmations or telling him to change his life story or be indifferent ain't going to help much.

both Rick H. and Brent paint a wonderful picture of 'any guy can get loads of women if he just does affirmations, change his life story and visualizes' which makes it scream bullshit.

again not that everything they say is shit but if you want real results and a realistic outlook instead of 'dreams': The Kidd (and also Cameron Teone) are much more practical in showing you how to get there.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Sniper wrote:
Alright I'm writing this for new members browsing this forum, I feel like I have to say something about it\Brent\Rick H

Rick H has a good mindset and I'm not saying don't listen to him however, remember that he is loaded and lives in Romania.

take any guy who can flash 100$ bills in front of chicks in Romania-
then teach him anything - 'cocky and funny', 'speed seduction', being an 'Archetypal Male'....and it will work.

tell the average man with the average job in Romania to be the 'Archetypal Male' or use 'cocky and funny' or be 'indifferent' - and see how much that's going to get him laid. Sure he might have some success but not as much as Rich H or the next loaded guy.

the fact that Rick H. moved to Romania is hilarious by itself. It's like 'The Kidd' having loads of money and then moving to Thailand and say that the only reason he is getting girls is because of his mindset and that he is indifferent.


Yes, I know that Brent and maybe even Rick coached guys who are more rich than them however,
take any average looking rich dude or a dude who has power in some niche (like a fashion photographer)- teach him some basic social skills (like small talk) and he will get laid without much problems.
Unless he has social anxiety or afraid to be around people or something like that....
but then he may need professional help (like a psychologist). Reciting affirmations or telling him to change his life story or be indifferent ain't going to help much.

both Rick H. and Brent paint a wonderful picture of 'any guy can get loads of women if he just does affirmations, change his life story and visualizes' which makes it scream bullshit.

again not that everything they say is shit but if you want real results and a realistic outlook instead of 'dreams': The Kidd (and also Cameron Teone) are much more practical in showing you how to get there.


To be fair they admit it's a numbers game, out of 100 women there's gotta be 20 that are very insecure or just love cock...they're not saying you can get every girl, just that you can get girls.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am
Posts: 1520
• #7: “The way he reacts for woman he has feelings for”
o He never allows his internal feelings for a woman, to affect his outward actions or responses, directly or indirectly.
o There’s nothing wrong with feeling or attraction towards a woman, as long as it doesn’t affect your outwards show.
o How to manage your inner reaction:
 Technique # 1: Keep breathing: Take a slow deliberate deep breath, be calm! Regulate your breathing.
 Technique # 2: Relax your muscles: Do not tense up! Do not lean forward. Instead lean back (physically relaxed state). External appearance that you are unaffected by her beauty.
 Technique # 3: Find a flaw: What’s wrong with her? Maybe her legs aren’t perfectly straight; maybe she’s wearing funny looking shoes. ‘Her hair is out of place’, ‘her nose is too big’, find something ‘wrong’ with her, even if it’s a minor flaw.
 INTERNAL STATE MANAGMENET… VERY IMPORTANT!
 Technique # 4: Try to view the whole room in a 3rd view person: Imagine that you are seeing yourself, you are seeing her and you are seeing the room, this detaches you emotionally from that situation. Think clearly, Act clearly. (*learn to switch logic over emotion*)
 No matter how beautiful she is, no matter how charming. (You are always in control, always calm) SELF ASHURED.
 The calmest person in the room is the leader (Think clearly)
 Don’t allow the situation intimidate you. (*logic*)
 Not yielding to temptation (*patience*)
 Not allowing your state manage you (*switch between emotion & logic*)
 How you react is what cements her decision (When she invites you to fuck) (*role reversal, possibilities*)
 Reward them for deciding to court you by being cool about it and encouraging them to do this more by being inspired.

• #8: “The archetypal male it’s a good communicator, specially, of what he wants”
o One which can clearly explain what he wants; what their objective is.
o Someone who’s not afraid to tell what they want to do. Not afraid to be decisive.
o Having values, having opinions. It’s sexy.
o Speak clearly, decisively and forcefully. (That’s only half of being a good communicator, the other half its listening skills)
o Get them talking about themselves!
o Ask questions, everyone is their one “Fan Topic” (*Cherry picking*)
o Disagreeing it’s ok, (Aggressive disagreement talk about some strong adherence to your ideas and some emotional button thus revealed)
o Ex. (Winston Churchill)
o Allows her to do most of the talking
o Take what she’s saying and make fun of her (banter, playful, lighthearted conversation)
o Mimic her behaviors
o Playful, but shots that you’re in control (*Ball stealing*)
o Selective hearing (*Cherry picking*)
o Sexual banter (Conveying that you might be interested)
o Girls will tell you exactly what’s necessary to sleep with them (Listen skills, *observation skills, analysis skills, stacking evidence*)
o They’ll give you the keys to the castle (They will show you the ways the like to be seduced)
o The guys think they have to lead (Ex. By doing all the talking)
o Or to manipulating her into some kind of behavior.
o Leading by asking questions.
o Ask, open ended question.
o The more she tells you, the more she has to talk, and the more you make fun of them.
o The more opportunities there are to twist the conversation to have selecting hearing, play this type of game.
o It’s not about, (being direct, or indirect) not walking up and saying: “Look you would make a great girlfriend, so you should be my girlfriend” NOT THAT!
o Good communicator, is not outgoing communication. (*Overt interest*, *playing your cards the dumb way*)
o Listening is more important than speaking yourself.
o Creative misinterpretation.

• #9: “It’s not shaken by outside events”
o He is in control (*let it go*)
o Understands what’s happening, it’s interested in what’s going on, but maintains a calm sense of serenity about it. No matter what happens he’ll be able to deal with it. (*LET IT GO*)
o Archetypal male  outside events don’t fluster you.
o Panic it’s not something you’ll see an archetypal male do.
o Evaluate then act decisively.
o Be consistent
o Unflappable, be steady in the storm.
o Most people, desperately want to follow in every situation (*self-reliance*, *responsibility*, *accountability*)
o Natural leaders (*being alone*)
o People going to do what you say; your reality is going to be stronger
o Whose reality is stronger?
o Calm, rock solid,  stronger reality
o Brent example of one dude (liberated from the matrix) (*butterfly*, *pimp tight*, not wanting anything) Talking with people.
o You are the light at the end of the tunnel.
o You cannot help somebody if you are in the same situation (place) that they are, you have to be liberated.

• #10: “Comfortable in your own skin”
o Being comfortable with you (*Being your best friend*, *Accepting the things that you can’t possibly change*, *Working the hell out of things that you can*)
o Woman match and mirror your behavior (*MIRROR*)
o Calm, cool collected.
o If you are being nervous, edgy & unsure (She’ll… you know!)
o They’re very empathetic individuals EXTREMELY empathetic, [*mirror of your emotional state*]
o Totally comfortable with who you are. If you consider yourself valuable they’ll find you the same if not better way (*mirror*)
o Get to this point… Through affirmations (Note: This guy’s start to discuss about affirmations, and the Scientifics reasons behind the neurotransmitters and all that brain biochemical mumbo jumbo and shit, positive hormones, change in behaviors)
o He doesn’t need any kind of outside justification (*mindset*)
o Looking outside of you for any kind of justification or validation is losing program. NOT GONNA HELP YOU. (*Ego*)
o Look inside for your validations,
o Validation doesn’t come from outside.
o If it comes from outside people, they are going to manipulate you.
o Trading validation from whatever they want in you (NOT USEFUL)
o Self-validated (You don’t want anything from yourself
o (Note: Again this guy’s start with affirmations), I suggest: (*subconscious tapping*, *dig deeper*, *internal inquiry* *REAL INNER WORK*)
o They treat you as you tell them to treat you (*mirror*)
o Vibe conveyed to them verbally; what you tell them!
o Energy doesn’t have boundaries.
o Approving of you, finding yourself sexy. Finding yourself confident.
o Visualizations (The key to this is getting excited about this, injecting emotions to the visualizations)
o Being that guy
o People treat them accordingly

• #11: “You are the cause in your world, not the effect”
o Whatever you are doing, you’re the cause of it
o You’re not reacting to the world, the world it’s reacting to you.
o People are guests in your world; you’re not a guest in theirs.
o You’re the cause of everything is going around you.
o You’re not reacting to the comments of others
o You’re not reacting to the will of others.
o Others are reacting to your will
o It’s a matter of taking control of your own life
o Owning your own life
o Controlling the only things that you can (*Accepting the things that you can’t possibly change*, *Working like hell with the things that you can change*)
o Complete control of your life, you’re taking responsibility to some level (*things that you can control*)
o Responsibility, on everything that happen around you (*internally and externally*)
o If this things are outside your cause and effect spectrum.
o If you can’t do anything about it.
o Being a cause in your world means: you’re taking responsibility for everything that happens around you
o Modify that environment that suits your needs (*if the grass is not greener anymore, the pimp migrate to some other place*)
o Powerful view of the world
o Breaks limiting beliefs
o Make the changes
o Needs, wants & desires
o Stop playing the victim
o When you’re the cause you’re not the victim
o A victim cannot do anything
o If a girl walks away from you, it’s ok, it’s her loss.
o If you did something wrong in your approach to her, being a cause, mean when she walks away; ok alright… did I broke a rule? I won’t do that again.
o LET IT GO (ALWAYS) either if you caused it or her, the most healthy thing is let it go.
o If you get immediately obsessed with it, and then play the victim, (PLEASE DON’T DO THAT)
o Become obsessed with the one that got away!
o Either way you have to let it go!
o Don’t try to go back and try to fix it.
o Learning from it and the, changing your mindset (behavior) after that.
o “There’s no particular situations”
o Rick H answer: Stop reaching out for validation. Stop trying to validate yourself through someone else.
o Stop trying to fix it (Let it go)
o If you are obsessed with it (you’re still carrying it)
o It’s like wearing a digital sign in your chest (across) and everything that you are attached it’s constantly going across. (People can actually READ your vibe)
o Projecting  Important point
o Whatever you’re thinking PAINTS.
o Everything you’re doing or everything you’re trying to be (Every interaction it’s painted ‘tinted’ by it)
o First impressions. (The cues that you gave her)
o How she learn to treat you (finish how you start)
o When you tried to change it up, that’s why so weird for her.
o Start out by being this guy (the pursued), FROM THE GET GO.
o Realize and assimilate everything,
o Being a cause
o Victim it’s the default state, so don’t go there.
o People looking for a leader.
o Leading trough example (live it)
o Being inspiring.


• #12: “Understands culture”
o Themes, what is going on, multiple and various skillsets
o “Good at everything”
o Multiple hobbies, multiple skillsets.
o Know little bit about everything.
o Knowing about cool and unusual things.
o Renaissance man. (Literature, art, culture, sociology, psychology, well versed)
o It’s a chameleon
o Adapt, (not about being a know it all, context, situation comes up, you have that skill)
o Often times teach people about it
o You know things but you don’t rub it in people’s faces
o You’re not making a big deal about it.
o You are an attractive package
o You don’t consider exceptional you consider this normal.
o If you’re not making a big deal about it, then it’s normal.
o In her eyes, you’re some kind of superhero.
o He is always cool, always the cause and always know a little bit about everything
o Know a little bit about a 20 than a lot about 2 things
o Brain growing, keeps you sharp.
o It’s not for woman it’s for your life. Improving the quality of your life.
o Life it’s fun.

• #13: “He is not invested in a single outcome”
o He is flexible, adaptable
o Outcome from the big picture, the big perspective (*seeing the forest, not the trees*)
o Abundance (*No oneitis!*) Stop doing this!
o Don’t worry about it
o He is not paying attention to the ones that are not interested in him.
o He is not even aware of it
o He is not chasing, the ones that don’t like you aren’t even on your radar anyway.
o I cannot think of a single woman that wasn’t into me.
o Shure there were lots of them, but we don’t notice them! :D
o Sorting through the women that are interested in you, not for the ones that aren’t.
o Move forward
o You’re not chasing her, she’s chasing you.
o Any woman chasing you it’s into you, therefore ALL woman are into you.
o Productive beliefs systems.
o Being chased by the ones that like you.
o If you complain that only ugly girls chase you, then start talking to beautiful woman.
o Give them an opportunity to be with you, make fun of them.
o Look thing for BIG PICTURE PERSPECTIVE.
o One girl is not your big picture situation, look at the whole picture.

• #14: “Give yourself permission and believe you deserve and can hold a beautiful woman
o An exceptional one.
o You’re valuable, you’re exceptional yourself.
o Belief system extremely valuable+
o Permission to have one, and deserved issue.
o Because who he is
o “Rough edges” never let those rough edges get filed off.
o (*Indomitable beast, this keeps intrigue, mystery and gives the woman a sense of vanity because she thinks she can change or tame him*)
o Rough edges (*Front* *Hook* *baits a fish*)
o Try to fix in you, are the things that attracted her in the first place, they probably didn’t realize it.
o Staying true to who he is.
o You’re following all your rules
o He deserves to have whatever woman he chooses.
o One or multiple hot women.
o Hold them as long as you choose.
o Belief system of an archetypal male, (hold belief, becomes true)
o Don’t veer off in some weird tangent.
o If it ain’t broke, don’t fix them.
o Classic mistake, doing everything right and then changing your behavior. (NO NO!)
o Then wondering why she is with somebody else right now.
o Technique vs. Who you are.
o Relaxed  becoming lazy (“*David X*”)
o Work on yourself first
o Archetypal make that embodies all the techniques that are simulations of core characteristics (man)
o Becoming who you are, make them an habit
o “Biochemical connections, affirmations”
o Flow, vibe, right thing, right way.
o Its natural, effortless.
o Do the work now.
o You become what you think about it.
o Behavior that gets stronger with practice. Calm confidence.
o Try new things, having fun.
o Allows you to be more innovative.

• #15: “They are cater to, and that they don’t cater others"
o Even when he is doing somebody a favor, he’ll make an excuse that he is making for selfish reasons.
o Reason: Useful technique, know that you are not taking credit for the favor. Even if it’s outlandish.
o A lot of self-worth, a self-value.
o Value your time, your energy, you’re valuable person.
o You’re bringing a lot to the table.
o People will benefit for you association.
o Expect people to want to be around you
o I’m being chased.
o A number of people that are competing for your time.
o Being pursued people will start to cater you.
o You don’t take credits for doing things for people.
o “Modesty” humility
o Opposite of normal behavior
o Be gracious about it
o Help people become successful
o Selfless thing.
o That’s normal
o Ex. (Han solo in starwars)
o Don’t want credit for being hero.
o Subtle, the more subtle your communication the better the woman will understand you.
o Never do COMPLAIN
o Using self-depreciating complaint
o Victim, being lonely, looser, being dumped bad luck. (Never introduce this themes)
o As far as you’re concerned you have a helluva GOOD LUCK.

Note: It still have a little missing fragment about COMPLAINING. But I've not taken the appropiate notes.
Sniper or peregrinus, if you guys want can compile this into single post.

_________________
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 747
Quote:
both Rick H. and Brent paint a wonderful picture of 'any guy can get loads of women if he just does affirmations, change his life story and visualizes' which makes it scream bullshit.


I still don't agree that they actually teach it being that simple. I have seen them talk equally, if not moreso, about keeping power, not pursuing, going out consistently and talking to everyone in the room, being friendly to people who are usually treated poorly (shooting the shit with the door guys, the staff, etc). Hosting events, being someone who makes social connections, etc. I've regularly heard him say these are the steps he does and the inner work is to get you confident and comfortable doing shit like this. He still says you have to do it and warns against guys using this as an excuse to not go out and be in the world. I've never actually heard him say JUST do affirmations and women will fall from the sky and i'd be interested in seeing where he says that.

Those techniques may not be for every guy but Brent has always talked about all of this stuff as being part of his deal and I actually considered him as a guy who taught his particular social lifestyle and not pursuing (quite hardcore about this, no initiation of contact, no taking numbers etc) as opposed to an inner work teacher. He usually would recommend other things like the sedona method - he'd say go check out SM, not 'here's my method for letting go that you should buy.'

For at least a few years the guy was putting out all these videos and newsletters talking about his philosophy and what he does and he never even had a product to sell.

None of this has anything to do w/ saying who people should listen to I just don't agree with the picture being painted that he sells some magic bullet formula in order to sell products because it's only very recently that he even has them, and just about ALL of his philosophy and techniques are available in hundreds of videos he has for free- none of those videos even say "now buy my product" he just puts his advice out there. I think the guy has done good for helping guys switch their mentality from 'what do i say to this girl to get laid' to making it about their mindset. Whether or not ppl agree with any of it is cool, I just don't like lumping him in with the '20 steps to get laid, buy my $2000 product'.

I think he has been a catalyst for guys to start getting interested in real inner work, we've seen guys at the balls project come from him and like I said he seems to be all about recommending good inner work resources, he doesn't try to sell some bullshit course about the brent smith way to let go. He'd probably recommend the processes here if you sent them to him, honestly. So I have a lot of respect for him in that sense -- are the claims exaggerated maybe, but for many he is the bridge from buying the next 12 step "secret to inner confidence" DVD from some PUA to learning about letting go and doing real inner work, since the message is true indifference and not looking to women for fulfillment.


Quote:
the fact that Rick H. moved to Romania is hilarious by itself. It's like 'The Kidd' having loads of money and then moving to Thailand and say that the only reason he is getting girls is because of his mindset and that he is indifferent.


I wouldn't use that for these guys like certain others we know who will go to thailand-- again whether you like what they do/say or not I'm not putting any judgement on. But Brent for example does live weekends all over the states and other countries and does his thing. From speaking to men who have been out with him, privately with no reason for them to bullshit (they are not selling anything) this stuff does happen to him as he describes. Now if you want to get into his looks etc that's fine --- and yes his social connections but remember he *admits* and admits proudly that it's his social life/connections that do this and is very open about that being part of what he attempts to teach. But this is not a dude who goes to thailand and gets laid and then says I must have the secret. Remember, rick h. in particular, this guy doesn't sell or do anything related to this shit. He doesn't even have a product to buy. This audio program being talked about here is like the first thing in however many years (decades?) he's been known.

Rick H has never had a product or anything and apparently guys couldn't even contact/find him when they wanted to. This always gave me the impression that he was a guy that was genuinely getting results and people were approaching him to ask him what he was doing. Completely opposite of a guy constantly trying to say he's good, putting out products, etc. He never seemed like he gave a shit at all and never once tried to capitalize on it (in fact turned down all the offers to do so.)

So it's cool and I agree not to get into superhero fantasy about getting laid constantly by supermodels if you get this down and I appreciate keeping that perspective clear. I just don't think guys like Rick H. go live in romania for any reason other than he wants to.. otherwise it would mean his strategy was to go live there so that 20 years later he could come out with some audio program with brent that he doesn't even promote, heh :)

_________________
http://www.innerreconciliation.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 747
Quote:
again not that everything they say is shit but if you want real results and a realistic outlook instead of 'dreams': The Kidd (and also Cameron Teone) are much more practical in showing you how to get there.


I see that you were posting this for new guys and I agree it is very easy and seductive to get pulled into this "wow so if i just learn these inner techniques i can do them for 5 minutes and become a total chick magnet overnight" -- it is a valid and valuable point for sure.

I will always have a personal bias in this one because when I was more frustrated and looking for information, Brent was the first guy to talk about using inner work related to this topic and actually the first guy I heard mention the sedona method. That snowballed into whole other things in my life as you personally know, and all of that info was in the form of completely free content so I have a particular respect and soft spot for the dude :)

_________________
http://www.innerreconciliation.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
@Flow83
you made some valid points thank you and Dali thanks for sharing the stuff above.

I guess I was wrong but when I saw Brent's stuff I kind of got the wrong impression.

But I still found\find (because I'm still learning) The Kidd's advise much more practical in helping me to get to the goal (along with Cameron Teone and GP's 'allow it' course). Grinus of course also helps me a lot- Kidd and Grinus are a great team ;)


Image

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm
Posts: 135
My beef with Brent Smith and Rick H is that I've seen many people take their philosophy at face value and preach it as if it were going to get them the same results. I made the dumb mistake of paying Brent for 1 on 1 phone coaching, which was very expensive. Needless to say, I didn't finish all my calls as the general advice I got from him was:

- Change your story
- Do affirmations
- Do your inner work even when you don't want to
- Repeat the above daily and imagine as if it already happened

I even recorded my phone calls. I asked Brent about specifics, such as improving social life, work life and hooking up with women. His advice revolved around changing my life story / reframing thoughts / affirmations, although he did give me some practical advice here and there about building a social life.

I asked him some poignant questions that cut right through his methods such as: isn't changing my story and making affirmations essentially a lie? He answered that successful people lie to themselves all the time in order to make it happen. The old fake it until you make it and act as if it is already here were shoved straight to me.

The biggest red flag came when he told me he was visualizing having plans for stepping up his coaching program to be more exclusive and geared towards higher paying clients. At that time, it was around October 2010, he was going to retire from teaching bootcamps and he opened his exclusive forum that had different levels of membership (bronze, gold, platinum).

Well a couple of months later I saw he was back to teaching bootcamps and his prices were about the same level they had been before. I guess all that visualizing and affirmations didn't really help him accomplish his dreams of super stardom elite coaching, now did it?

I mention this because he referred to himself as an example that I could achieve what I wanted in my life just like he did by quitting coaching regular joes and focusing on the ultra high net worth clients.

Another question I asked was about indifference and how to finally get there. He answered to always remind myself that nothing means anything. He told me to consistently remind myself of that every day, so that I would be indifferent by realizing that nothing in this world has any inherent meaning.

Well, first off that technique is straight off a course in miracles, which I asked if it was and he said yes. Even though it makes sense and this method does give a glimpse of indifference, it is hardly effective. It's like repeating to yourself that there is no separateness only oneness to become enlightened.

We then talked about the topic of wanting to become indifferent to get women. Well, he said that defeats the purpose, and shouldn't be taught as a technique to get women. Well then, why the fuck is he teaching indifference on coaching programs and bootcamps to hook up with women!?

On the one hand he was telling me to stop wanting stuff from other people, yet people pay him exactly because they want to get sex, affection, validation from women. So in essence I was paying Brent for him to tell me to stop wanting what I want, and to stop wanting the things I expected to get from the coaching, so that by divine providence from pimps in the sky women would start pursuing me. Well reality is if a woman doesn't like you, you could be indifferent all day long it ain't going to change shit.

Brent fails to make a key distinction already mentioned in this forum: focus on the things you can control discard those you can't. You can't control others or how they will react to you because you decide to tell yourself a nice pretty little story about who you want to be but essentially aren't!

This kind of teaching is really harmful in the fact that by exposing what you have to become and the mindset you need to acquire, you essentially skip the point where you truly accept yourself as you are, yet you struggle so hard to become what you aren't. If you are needy, trying to pretend you are indifferent and fucking amazing with women is fucking stupid.

Oh, now that I mention that he also told me to visualize and pretend being the biggest player (insert x number of women I want to fuck on a weekly basis) and pretend as if it already happened.

I started my coaching calls in awe and admiration yet felt like an idiot afterwards.

I don't doubt Brent gets the results he says he does, but bear in mind that this inner work is not the major cause of his success as far as I can tell. Neither is it for Rick H for that matter. Truth of the matter is we all know people who are indifferent and almost apathetic who ain't the best womanizers out there.

There was an article posted in this forum about a guy who wrote about indifference perfectly. He said that he truly became indifferent, but it didn't get him more success with women, yet what it did do was make HIM feel happier.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2951
Location: Canada
diego wrote:
Do your inner work even when you don't want to


It shouldn't be work. People don't like inner game and all that shit because it is work. :|. Who has the time to reframe beliefs on 10 pages of paper everyday.

Thinking and introspecting while doing other stuff. And meditation when you feel like it should be more than enough

_________________
A truly powerful Man jealously guards his most precious resources; his independence and his ability to maneuver. True power isn’t controlling others, but the degree to which you control the course of your own life and your own choices. -Rational Male


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
diego wrote:
My beef with Brent Smith and Rick H is that I've seen many people take their philosophy at face value and preach it as if it were going to get them the same results. I made the dumb mistake of paying Brent for 1 on 1 phone coaching, which was very expensive. Needless to say, I didn't finish all my calls as the general advice I got from him was:

- Change your story
- Do affirmations
- Do your inner work even when you don't want to
- Repeat the above daily and imagine as if it already happened

I even recorded my phone calls. I asked Brent about specifics, such as improving social life, work life and hooking up with women. His advice revolved around changing my life story / reframing thoughts / affirmations, although he did give me some practical advice here and there about building a social life.

I asked him some poignant questions that cut right through his methods such as: isn't changing my story and making affirmations essentially a lie? He answered that successful people lie to themselves all the time in order to make it happen. The old fake it until you make it and act as if it is already here were shoved straight to me.

The biggest red flag came when he told me he was visualizing having plans for stepping up his coaching program to be more exclusive and geared towards higher paying clients. At that time, it was around October 2010, he was going to retire from teaching bootcamps and he opened his exclusive forum that had different levels of membership (bronze, gold, platinum).

Well a couple of months later I saw he was back to teaching bootcamps and his prices were about the same level they had been before. I guess all that visualizing and affirmations didn't really help him accomplish his dreams of super stardom elite coaching, now did it?

I mention this because he referred to himself as an example that I could achieve what I wanted in my life just like he did by quitting coaching regular joes and focusing on the ultra high net worth clients.

Another question I asked was about indifference and how to finally get there. He answered to always remind myself that nothing means anything. He told me to consistently remind myself of that every day, so that I would be indifferent by realizing that nothing in this world has any inherent meaning.

Well, first off that technique is straight off a course in miracles, which I asked if it was and he said yes. Even though it makes sense and this method does give a glimpse of indifference, it is hardly effective. It's like repeating to yourself that there is no separateness only oneness to become enlightened.

We then talked about the topic of wanting to become indifferent to get women. Well, he said that defeats the purpose, and shouldn't be taught as a technique to get women. Well then, why the fuck is he teaching indifference on coaching programs and bootcamps to hook up with women!?

On the one hand he was telling me to stop wanting stuff from other people, yet people pay him exactly because they want to get sex, affection, validation from women. So in essence I was paying Brent for him to tell me to stop wanting what I want, and to stop wanting the things I expected to get from the coaching, so that by divine providence from pimps in the sky women would start pursuing me. Well reality is if a woman doesn't like you, you could be indifferent all day long it ain't going to change shit.

Brent fails to make a key distinction already mentioned in this forum: focus on the things you can control discard those you can't. You can't control others or how they will react to you because you decide to tell yourself a nice pretty little story about who you want to be but essentially aren't!

This kind of teaching is really harmful in the fact that by exposing what you have to become and the mindset you need to acquire, you essentially skip the point where you truly accept yourself as you are, yet you struggle so hard to become what you aren't. If you are needy, trying to pretend you are indifferent and fucking amazing with women is fucking stupid.

Oh, now that I mention that he also told me to visualize and pretend being the biggest player (insert x number of women I want to fuck on a weekly basis) and pretend as if it already happened.

I started my coaching calls in awe and admiration yet felt like an idiot afterwards.

I don't doubt Brent gets the results he says he does, but bear in mind that this inner work is not the major cause of his success as far as I can tell. Neither is it for Rick H for that matter. Truth of the matter is we all know people who are indifferent and almost apathetic who ain't the best womanizers out there.

There was an article posted in this forum about a guy who wrote about indifference perfectly. He said that he truly became indifferent, but it didn't get him more success with women, yet what it did do was make HIM feel happier.


That's a great post Diego! I don't believe in affirmations either, all it takes to change a belief is to see evidence in a new belief you want and bang, it hits your nervous system and you can have it.

I was never picked on when I was younger per say but there were a few instances where my self-esteem took a huge hit that stayed with me a long time, instead of having to repeat over and over and over everyday "I don't get disrespected, people respect me" to get over those past demons, all it took was seeing a bunch of other people I looked up to get disrespected too and I realized there was nothing wring with me, it happens to the best of em, everyone! It literally took 2 seconds to change that belief, not 20 minutes a fucking day everyday.

Will being indifferent get you more girls? Yes. Will it get you every girl? No. But like you said about that guy, it makes you feel better about yourself and that's the most important thing.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Star_Above wrote:
Will being indifferent get you more girls? Yes.


the thing is however that someone can't be indifferent by saying affirmations or visualizing he is so awesome with women...

@Star
you became indifferent after seeing that women are not the prize that we thought we should chase-
it happened by reading the forum, the books mentioned and your life experiences who confirmed what you read on the forum and in the books.

As diego points out:
if you are a shy nerd and you don't chase women but you still believe that they are the prize and will truly make you happy and then say affirmations or visualize that you have many women in your life:
you won't become indifferent.

It's like that show 'Beauty and the Geek'-
while the geeks might seem indifferent to women they aren't really because deep down they still think that getting approval from women and having a woman is going to make them very happy.
Are these guys going to become indifferent if they just visualize and say affirmations that women are all over them?

probably not...

Image



did Johnny Soporno visualize and said affirmations that porn stars want him?
No, he just opened a porn Bizz and since he is in a position that he can give porn stars contracts and career upgrades he gets them :lol:

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 750
It's funny you added a Sheldon Cooper picture to that geek statement Snipes, he's probably the character that truly does not give a fuck about what women or people in general think of him :lol:

_________________
Take it easy, man. But take it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Sniper wrote:
@Star
you became indifferent after seeing that women are not the prize that we thought we should chase-
it happened by reading the forum, the books mentioned and your life experiences who confirmed what you read on the forum and in the books.


Exactly!


Quote:
It's funny you added a Sheldon Cooper picture to that geek statement Snipes, he's probably the character that truly does not give a fuck about what women or people in general think of him :lol:


Yup, and if they don't end up together then the writers don't know shit about bitches.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2951
Location: Canada
Star_Above wrote:
Will being indifferent get you more girls? Yes.


This isn't something that I've seen.

I got laid a little while ago and went out by myself to a bar with the intention of leaving by myself..just went for a drink and to people watch/watch their reaction. No changes observed...at all.

They are already indifferent. And so am I. Just like two of the same polarity cannot create a current. (positive/negative charge). Indifference is just a feel good about yourself thing as far as I have seen.

Women at their peak don't give a fuck about how indifferent you are.

_________________
A truly powerful Man jealously guards his most precious resources; his independence and his ability to maneuver. True power isn’t controlling others, but the degree to which you control the course of your own life and your own choices. -Rational Male


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am
Posts: 1520
Morpheus wrote:
This isn't something that I've seen.

I got laid a little while ago and went out by myself to a bar with the intention of leaving by myself..just went for a drink and to people watch/watch their reaction. No changes observed...at all.

They are already indifferent. And so am I. Just like two of the same polarity cannot create a current. (positive/negative charge). Indifference is just a feel good about yourself thing as far as I have seen.

Women at their peak don't give a fuck about how indifferent you are


They do when they like you, and you already know how to spot this bitches.

_________________
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Dali wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
This isn't something that I've seen.

I got laid a little while ago and went out by myself to a bar with the intention of leaving by myself..just went for a drink and to people watch/watch their reaction. No changes observed...at all.

They are already indifferent. And so am I. Just like two of the same polarity cannot create a current. (positive/negative charge). Indifference is just a feel good about yourself thing as far as I have seen.

Women at their peak don't give a fuck about how indifferent you are


They do when they like you, and you already know how to spot this bitches.


as Dali pointed out you must appeal to a woman on some level...
being indifferent helps but it doesn't mean you will get every girl and it by itself is not enough.

Brent for example is a very confident, social, extrovert guy- so combined with indifference that's what gets him success. But even he has nights when he doesn't get girls so it's not 100% all the time...

I don't know much about Rick H. so let me be a little sarcastic ;)
Besides being indifferent he is also confident and flashing 100$ bills in Romania can also work very well. :lol:


Image



Edit: I knew a guy who was very good with women (haven't seen him for a few years, he is married now). Anyway, he was not so good looking and didn't have much money.

He was indifferent but his main edge was that he knew how to play with women's emotions.
He got laid a lot!!! but not always....
there were times when he went to hookers

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Posts: 1218
@Sniper's picture : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
By searching first and posting questions only if you find no answers, everyone will be much happier
No matter HOW smart you think you ARE, there will ALWAYS be somebody who is smarter than you. So never underestimate people.


Fravia+


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:45 pm
Posts: 151
Location: Germany / Turkey
Stealing her frame explained by Rick:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=pnRJENwdSP4

I watched this clip several times and every time i learned something..

8-) Midas


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group