Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm 

Ok this is about Etienne's scam but the post is about how to avoid scams like this in general (no matter who does it...)

Etienne Charland is having a Live seminar in Montreal called: The “Miracle of Money”

http://www.shamanicattraction.com/montreal-live-event
Quote:
What you'll learn in this 3-Day Live Event are powerfully life-changing principles
Like many of David Neagle's clients who made more in a month than they made in the entire year before, I'm well on my way to achieving the same. And I'm passing on this powerfully life-changing knowledge to you!

I used to make $1,000 per month, except at the Medellin event where I made $8,000, until David Neagle's “Miracle of Money” completely changed my mindset and business strategy. Recently, I'd always find myself being in the right place at the right time in as much as the right opportunities appeared when I was ready for them. This makes life much easier and enjoyable. I'll be able to help much more people in a more profound way.

Things started to shift for me when I realized this. Many life coaches talk about manifesting your dreams. Manifestation is often seen as creating something out of thin air. But it doesn't work that way. Everything is already there. Manifestation is tuning in to what already exists.
In this 3-Day “Miracle of Money” Montreal Live Event you will…
reconnect with your life purpose
learn a system that allows making more money in a month than you made in a year
(a proven system based on universal laws)
learn to heal your core issues and awaken your core powers
(a proven system based on spirituality and energy healing)
learn 7 key traits that are common to all highly successful people
learn how to develop these 7 key traits within yourself in a very quick way
learn to manifest your desires (origin of the word: de sidere, which means "from the divine")
learn to live at a higher level and to make a bigger difference in the world
meet like-minded people who will support you in your journey
expand your vision and transcend your limits
learn to overcome procrastination
learn to increase your mind focus
learn to set priorities by starting from a proper foundation
learn to avoid losing three years of slow growth like I did (learn from my mistakes!)
realize exactly where you are stopping yourself and overcome that

Expanding self-transformation to a business and life purpose event
If you're like I used to be, you might be going towards your goals very slowly while trying to figure things out along the way. I wasted three years of slow growth that way. But you don't have to do the same mistakes I did. If I knew then what I know now, my business would have grown MUCH faster!

Why am I expanding self-transformation to a business and life purpose event?
First, I realized that as long as you work on healing and improving your own personal life, your energy field can expand up to 16 feet and stagnates there. In order for your energy to expand a few kilometers, to the sky, to the moon, to the cosmos, or up to the stars, you have to step into something bigger — get out of the boundaries of a fixed job and start making a bigger difference in the world. Your actions have to become aligned with what your heart is telling you to do.

Second, healing emotional issues is nice, but what resonates with me is to empower leaders and help people live at their highest. Interestingly enough, when you step into something bigger, all the smaller stuff such as social life, relationships and self-expression fall into proper place much more easily.

Third, several people at the live event were not satisfied with their jobs and wanted more financial abundance. If you step into what your heart is telling you to do and follow the guidance of those who have already done it, you live at a higher level, you do the work that passionate you the most, you have more financial abundance and freedom, there is no cap on your income anymore, your lifestyle is much more inspiring to others and you become much more interesting as a person.
Don't try to do it all on your own. Learn from those who have done it and develop a clear plan to go from where you are now to where you want to be. And especially, you have to realize where you are stopping yourself.
Your goals can be very difficult to achieve on your own so we will go through all this at the “Miracle of Money” live event. You will learn David Neagle's proven system that is based on universal laws. Although his system has been proven to work over and over again, it is too easy to fall into “information gathering” mode instead of fully integrating the knowledge and mindset. By combining this with my proven self-transformation system, you will be able to become fully aware of what's holding you back and to overcome what's preventing you from fully integrating this knowledge. Both systems mixed together are even more powerful. So, don't miss it!
Update: Some of you showed concerns about not having a business. You don't need to have one. In fact, it may be easier if you don't have one. I stopped doing everything I was doing and started doing completely different things, so even for me, it didn't matter whether I already had a business or not.
There are 3 types of people coming to this event:
Those who want to be freed from their job and step into their life purpose, even though they are not clear about what they want to do
Those who already did a lot of self-transformation and want to work independently or start their own business, or recently started doing so
Those who already have a successful business and want to bring it to a higher level by integrating the Miracle of Money and Self-Transformation systems into their businesses and personal lives. David Neagle uses this same system to successfully help people build multi-million dollar businesses so you will definitely get great value no matter what level you're at.
You don't need to know what your business will be. You don't even need to have the money. All you have to do is to make a decision to step up. It's the Universe's job to figure out the details, once you are committed.

Live Event Fee: $997 (inclusive of reference materials)

Available Spots: limited to 30 people 23 spots left + 4 committed awaiting payment

Event Location: Montreal, QC, Canada

Event Schedules: Friday, June 1st @ 10am until 7pm
Saturday, June 2nd @ 10am until 7pm
Sunday, June 3rd @ 10am until 6pm
People are flying from all over the world. We already have guests from Canada, United States, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland and New Zealand. I'm looking to fill the event before April 1st and cannot take registrations after April 15th because I need to purchase the Miracle of Money reference material ahead of time.
Now why is this a scam (and how to avoid other ones like this):

If you want to learn how to make more money or how to build a successful business you need to learn from guys who actually made a lot of money or have a successful business.

David DeAngelo for example is brilliant in marketing and has a few successful businesses (besides the seduction thing). Even in the seduction arena: he did a good job as far as marketing his business.
So if I wanted to learn about marketing or building a business and making money-
I would probably learn from him...

Etienne (in this case) does not have a lot of money or a successful businesses so just because he took a course in how to make money or plays with his chakaras- doesn't make him an expert, Yet...

In general if you want to make money you need to find something you love to do and then figure out how to do it and get paid well for it. Learning good marketing strategies and how to promote yourself is also important. But the most important thing is:
hard work, devotion, dedication

all of that feel good mantras, chakras work or think positive stuff- have very little to do with how much money you will attract.

If you want to learn in any area, learn from people who are living the success they teach and have proof of that. Not from people who took some course and then say they have the answers.

Edit: the 'Medellin event' where he said he made $8,000 is that hooey energy\healing\seduction boot camp he did in Medellin after convincing some people that he is an expert in seduction & healing.
In reality- people who did phone coaching with him said that his knowledge in healing and seduction is very poor.

since I read his seduction\healing ebook a long time ago- I can see why....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm 

Quote:
In general if you want to make money you need to find something you love to do OR AT LEAST DON'T MIND DOING and then figure out how to do it and get paid well for it.
Fix'd :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 pm 

Quote:
Things started to shift for me when I realized this. Many life coaches talk about manifesting your dreams. Manifestation is often seen as creating something out of thin air. But it doesn't work that way. Everything is already there. Manifestation is tuning in to what already exists.
In this 3-Day “Miracle of Money” Montreal Live Event you will…
reconnect with your life purpose
learn a system that allows making more money in a month than you made in a year
(a proven system based on universal laws)
learn to heal your core issues and awaken your core powers
(a proven system based on spirituality and energy healing)
learn 7 key traits that are common to all highly successful people
learn how to develop these 7 key traits within yourself in a very quick way
learn to manifest your desires (origin of the word: de sidere, which means "from the divine")
learn to live at a higher level and to make a bigger difference in the world
meet like-minded people who will support you in your journey
expand your vision and transcend your limits
learn to overcome procrastination
learn to increase your mind focus
learn to set priorities by starting from a proper foundation
learn to avoid losing three years of slow growth like I did (learn from my mistakes!)
realize exactly where you are stopping yourself and overcome that
This is why he made so much money and other key sentences that he used that people could relate to him about thats sales for you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 am 

He always switches his philosophy, first was seduction, then energy/seduction, then energy, and now this.

I believe he paid David Neagle in the ballpark of $15,000 for that coaching. That dude ain't cheap.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 am 

from etiennes energy it looks like he cant get a girl to save his life, just look at his pictures and rions too, rion was recently on brent smiths show and was nervous as hell, his energy was way off he was talking about confidence and power while being nervous and doubtful, brnt was sort lauhging at the things he was saying, while brent always has that unshakeable calm and confidence, you cant FAKE IT,

theres a reason why rion and etienne always travel overseas its because they cant succeed here in the western world which means they aint that good, because if your successful with girls it means your successful everywhere you go

alsop another thing i noticed is that rion and etienne seem to have this belief that western women are not in touch with their nature and eastern women are but thats just a limiting belief that can be released and you can convince yourself that all women are in touch with their nature around your energy

or have the same belief as me: all women turn into sluts around me, whenever they are within a 1 mile radius of me they start chasing me and want to fuck me :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm 

yoyoyo wrote:
or have the same belief as me: all women turn into sluts around me, whenever they are within a 1 mile radius of me they start chasing me and want to fuck me :D
@yoyoyo

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing that you have this belief however:
when it doesn't happen in reality how do you still hold on into this belief?

curious :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 am 

it does happen most of the time, the way that it doesnt bother me is something else that i mentioned before RELEASING, relasing is more important than affirming visualizing but u need to do both , so for example when it doesnt happen the way i say it happens then i feel whatever im feeling as deeply as i can and just be with it, and its gone, and next time it doesnt happen that emotion isnt there so i cant care if i try
:D btw that guy on the ballsproject is the real deal i watched some videos of his, his take on releasing is so true
his one of the best ive seen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 am 

Which one is that?

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."