Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 am 
Recently, my twitter was tagged by PUA hate. I wondered how they got my twitter since I hardly use my twitter account and why insignificant little me anyway? Well, I kind of know why now. Today I read Roosh's week old blog about being targeted by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC for short).The SPLC is targeting PUA's AND the "Manosphere" which would include sites like this one. Manosphere and PUA sites are being charged with promoting misogyny. For those who don't know the SPLC was formed in 70's to combat hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan and anti civil rights groups in the south. This site low key enough to slip through the cracks... for now. Kidd, don't be surprised if you hear the SPLC or one of their satellite organization from them sometime in the near future. Btw, no word on the when SPLC will start attacking sites that promote Misandry.

http://www.rooshv.com/my-existence-is-becoming-illegal

http://reason.com/blog/2012/03/09/the-s ... r-is-now-w

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... -the-sites

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 am 

All the more reason to protect your indentity 8-)...kinda hard to persecute someone without any of their information haha.

That said though, this is bullshit. Like sites and forums like this one would actually be censored?

That might be extending their reach a touch...really hope that backfires in their smug self entitled faces.

Kidd has been really careful not to leave any info around? Haven't you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:05 pm 

We're not misogynist...so no worries. 8-)

...and yeah, I think my identity is pretty safe. :geek:

Honestly, I see this as a good thing. Let those ass clown, pussy worshippers finally get what they got coming...our message is totally different. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:

Honestly, I see this as a good thing. Let those ass clown, pussy worshippers finally get what they got coming...our message is totally different. :ugeek:
This is from the SPLC's website:
Quote:
The so-called “manosphere” is peopled with hundreds of websites, blogs and forums dedicated to savaging feminists in particular and women, very typically American women, in general. Although some of the sites make an attempt at civility and try to back their arguments with facts, they are almost all thick with misogynistic attacks that can be astounding for the guttural hatred they express. What follows are brief descriptions of a dozen of these sites. Another resource is the Man Boobz website (manboobz.com), a humorous pro-feminist blog (its tagline is “Misogyny: I Mock It”) that keeps a close eye on these and many other woman-hating sites.
This just plain insane. Being put on a list as a member of a hate group by a civil rights organization can get you fired banned certain communites and mark in a lot different ways.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

This is from the SPLC's website:
Quote:
The so-called “manosphere” is peopled with hundreds of websites, blogs and forums dedicated to savaging feminists in particular and women, very typically American women, in general. Although some of the sites make an attempt at civility and try to back their arguments with facts, they are almost all thick with misogynistic attacks that can be astounding for the guttural hatred they express. What follows are brief descriptions of a dozen of these sites. Another resource is the Man Boobz website (manboobz.com), a humorous pro-feminist blog (its tagline is “Misogyny: I Mock It”) that keeps a close eye on these and many other woman-hating sites.
This just plain insane. Being put on a list as a member of a hate group by a civil rights organization can get you fired banned certain communites and mark in a lot different ways.

That shit cray they might find this forum then considering some extreme distaste from yours truly about women. I just hope this place has top notch security as far as identity goes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:21 am 

That's why prefaces and disclaimers are so damn important! I NEVER make blanket statements. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I´d define PUAs as good people with bad goals.