Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:22 pm 

Well, this video sums it up well but if anyone has questions or specific interest for it, feel free to ask:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBlh4GzI4U

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm 

this isn't a review, it's a promotion video. :roll:

we want to know what you got from it and what you think of it.....
not what Alan says about his book :|

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm 

As simple as that: Approach every girl you find sexually attractive, let her know that you find her sexually attractive and intend to get intimate with her and leave your contact info if she doesn't offer hers. Your language doesn't have to be X-rated but you must be upfront, straightforward and direct.

He is anti-dating, anti-complimenting/flattering/buying gifts,dinners etc. He thinks that dating is outdated and you have to enjoy sex with somebody before getting to know her and decide whether you can spend time with her apart from having sex. Apparently, he is more into casual sex/multiple partners and his target group involves a specific, limited kind of women who are horny enough to fuck a guy before getting to know him (not what I would define as quality)..

Maintaining strong eye contact and a smooth voice are essential according to him. Also a large part of his book engages in overanalyzing and overcomplicating the 4 different categories of men and women respectively that exist.

As far as these categories are concerned, too much of nothing I would say but that is my subjective opinion. Nothing special that is not referred by The Kidd.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 pm 

Power lies in mystery. Would you play poker with your cards taped to your head?

I wouldn't tell a bitch shit, she can draw her own conclusions.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
This actually gave me an idea :D

Classic hold'em, just you don't see your cards, instead you see oponnents cards tapped onto their heads and you decide if you'd like to play against their hands not knowing yours :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Much like this:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am 

I read it a year ago, tried the concepts as an experiment, concluded that you can't give space if you're filling it...filling space makes a girl give space. At first I thought is was similar to front blasting, it's not.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
I read it a year ago, tried the concepts as an experiment, concluded that you can't give space if you're filling it...filling space makes a girl give space. At first I thought is was similar to front blasting, it's not.
Hey ManniJa.

Can you give examples of the subltiest forms of NOT giving space, and the difference with frontblasting you mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 am 

Dali wrote:
Can you give examples of the subltiest forms of NOT giving space, and the difference with frontblasting you mentioned.
Anything that has to do with "being direct" is filling space. So with mode one, telling a girl you like her and you want to get together, then sexually escalating etc is all forms of filling space.

The only way a girl feels attraction is if she has to chase the guy, if a girl even gets the slightest hint that the guy is pursuing her, it's game over, all attraction is lost.

With front blasting, even though it looks direct, it really isn't. You do it to girls you know are jock'n you but are front'n. So if there's a girl that is talk'n smack about how you're not her type but you know from gathering evidence that she's on your nuts, you could say "You know that you totally want me", but say it in a way that's distant and indifferent, kind of being cocky and talking down to her, so you're not filling space, you're actually creating space because your attitude when you say it is "You know you want me, but I don't really give a fuck".

None of these direct guys are getting laid often, and if they do you bet your ass it's with low hanging fruit.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Anything that has to do with "being direct" is filling space. So with mode one, telling a girl you like her and you want to get together, then sexually escalating etc is all forms of filling space.

The only way a girl feels attraction is if she has to chase the guy, if a girl even gets the slightest hint that the guy is pursuing her, it's game over, all attraction is lost.

With front blasting, even though it looks direct, it really isn't. You do it to girls you know are jock'n you but are front'n. So if there's a girl that is talk'n smack about how you're not her type but you know from gathering evidence that she's on your nuts, you could say "You know that you totally want me", but say it in a way that's distant and indifferent, kind of being cocky and talking down to her, so you're not filling space, you're actually creating space because your attitude when you say it is "You know you want me, but I don't really give a fuck".

None of these direct guys are getting laid often, and if they do you bet your ass it's with low hanging fruit.
I don't get it dude, you say mode 1 is direct and it's good but at the same time you say direct is not good?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm 

Sniper wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

I don't get it dude, you say mode 1 is direct and it's good but at the same time you say direct is not good?
I thought it was good a year ago when I was a little less enlightened, I thought it was front blasting, bit it's not. All that direct game stuff does is take away your mystery and power, fills space and pushes the girl away like I said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
Sniper wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

I thought it was good a year ago when I was a little less enlightened, I thought it was front blasting, bit it's not. All that direct game stuff does is take away your mystery and power, fills space and pushes the girl away like I said.
So this was a deficiency of: observation, lack of patience and missing following the stacking evidence you piled even when you had none of it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 pm 

Dali wrote:
So this was a deficiency of: observation, lack of patience and missing following the stacking evidence you piled even when you had none of it?
Pretty much, all these direct guys are hunting instead of fishing. Even if you do start talking to a girl that you know is jock'n you you still qualify her, you don't hand your nuts over to her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 am 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
Dali wrote:
Pretty much, all these direct guys are hunting instead of fishing. Even if you do start talking to a girl that you know is jock'n you you still qualify her, you don't hand your nuts over to her.
Nice

Then I saw your signature below the message :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:28 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Nice
Then I saw your signature below the message :D
:)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

I wouldn't tell a bitch shit, she can draw her own conclusions.
When I was young, I used to feel that way too. Many men think that "hiding," "denying," and/or "camouflaging" your sexual desires, interests and intentions from women gives them a form of "power" or the "egotistical upper hand." In the long-run, it does not. Especially when you are interacting with a woman who is a seasoned, savvy manipulator.

Being upfront and straightforwardly honest with women (i.e., direct game / Mode One) is not synonymous AT ALL with "fawning over a woman" or "jock'n a woman's ego." Not at all.

It's laying out your program to a woman, and letting her know that if she does not adhere to your program, you walk. Simple as that.

Last edited by ModeOne_Author on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
I disagree.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Dali wrote:
You have a misconstrued perception of what it truly means to be "direct."

Being direct is not equal to "handing your nuts over to a woman." Not at all. When I am Mode One, I **never** fawn over a woman, or play up to her ego.

What I do is essentially let a woman know that if she's not down with what I'm about, then she and I are not going to be dealing with each other. Simple as that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Again, I disagree. When a man exhibits Mode One Behavior toward a woman, he does anything BUT "lose his power."

Mode One GIVES YOU POWER with women. You let women know that you are not going to engage in the silly 'head games' that they want you to.

You have not comprehended what it truly means to be Direct and/or Mode One.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm 

Hey Alan,

I haven't read Mode 1 but I think that the direct approach that you are talking about also depends on the environment where you live in...

for example: in a big city at a certain culture it can work well but at the same time in a small town in a different culture- not so well....

You and David X share a similar mindset, when David X approached women he was doing it mostly in
Montreal (if I remember correctly) and he said French Canadian women in Montreal are more sexually liberated. But if he tried the same approach in a small town in Canada where women are not so sexually liberated I don't think it would have worked that well...

I know he also stayed in Texas for a while (if I remember correctly), I don't know the mentality over there.

Also David X did most of his 'conquests' in the 80's- it was a bit different back then (so I heard...)

anyway, what can you say about the direct approach & the environment factor?

Sniper