Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:03 pm 

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. But I'm looking up some stuff from Jesse Charger, and he seems to have a no-bullshit approach to his sexual life. Is the whole Seduction Science worth a read, or should I stick with what's here on the forums?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm 

I am of the opinion that the more diverse your breadth of study, the better off you are. I'd advise that you review as much of the available material as possible with two stipulations:

1) Do not pay for it

2) Do not become fixated on any principles or techniques you learn, lest you risk coming off as a weirdo. Here's an example of my own, and a link to the topic it was written in:
Quote:
I myself listened to a DYD Interview with some dude named Tari. This cat was using his knowledge of the Italian language in his day-to-day game (No doubt choosing the right venues to scope... a university library perhaps?) Any way... my take-away from this was; "I Need to learn Italian". So I got my hands on some mp3 Italian lessons. 45 hours of lessons later.... Did my new handle on a new language help my game? No. Fuck no. Fuck no, motherfucker. In fact, I was so fixated on working this angle that I KNOW (in self-observationnal retrospect) that I just came off as weird. Actually I kinda blew it with a very interesting woman my age... Oh well whatevs... Despite that failed experiment in lady-killing I ended up successful over-all; I now speak decent Italiano. Knowing Italian gave me the impuse to seek work overseas. I'm not overseas yet, but chasing that work put me in touch with a new Outfit which has work around the world and I've upgraded my income level to what I like to call 'doctor money'. I suggest you go back to your salsa lessons. I suspect you quit because 2 lessons didn't give you the immediate gratification (hot latina puss`/) you were expecting. Try 45 hours of salsa lessons and see where it takes you. You might be surprised.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1826

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 pm 

he was Derek Vitalio before he changed his name to Jesse Charger. Well I remember in the past I started to listen to one of his products (he had a few products when he was Derek Vitalio) and I didn't like it.

it seemed like a lot of work and not much different from the pick up jargon where you have to chase them. But I don't know what he teaches right now....

try and see for yourself

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 am 

He also has a series based on hypnotically transfering Robert Greene's archetypes into your subconscious. I don't recommend him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 am 

Morpheus wrote:
He also has a series based on hypnotically transfering Robert Greene's archetypes into your subconscious. I don't recommend him.
what's Robert Greene's archetypes :?:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 am 

Sniper wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
what's Robert Greene's archetypes :?:
That and who in thee blue hell is Jesse Charger?

:|

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am 

Resonance wrote:
That and who in thee blue hell is Jesse Charger?

:|
his website:

http://www.seductionscience.com/

edit: while he was still 'Derek Vitalio' I listened to his stuff. To me he sounded like a nerd who just copied some stuff from other teachers like Ross Jeffries. But that was a long time ago...
I have no idea what he teaches now (nor do I care..)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm 

Seduction Archetypes, it's in Robert Greene's book The Art of Seduction. The idea of them is legit, they're actually very interesting to read, I recommend those.

Derek Vitalio's spin on them...not so much. :?