It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 am 

http://www.virtualdatingassistants.com/ ... tionships/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm 

[ img ]
Quote:
ORGASM GIRL

This is YOUR opportunity to listen to ME talk to a woman, one on one. "Orgasm Girl" is one of my finest pieces of work to date. I speak to a woman on the phone and have a normal conversation with her… until I make her cum over the phone, that is. When a woman is playing with her pussy while talking to you on the phone … that is a "green-light."

Most men in the community tell me that they don't know "what to say" to a woman to get her into bed. Many of the "gurus" in the community say that you need to have a huge "routine stack" in order to entertain a woman for long periods of time until you have the chance to pull a Harry Hoodini and the two of you will magically appear at your "seduction location" where you can defuse her "LMR" and FINALLY get your dick wet after 7 hours of comfort building.

Now, for the sake of giving credit where it is due, that will work SOME of the time. After all, if you talk to enough women, one of them is going to FUCK YOU EVENTUALLY.

If you want to learn how to increase your odds of becoming successful…. READ ON!

When I teach men how to interact with women, I teach them an attitude of Honesty, Trust and Respect. I like to get to KNOW her rather than entertain her. That's the difference between me and a "pickup artist." It's just like the magician who is performing magic on the street… you might stay and watch the show, but you don't take the magician seriously.

When I talk to a woman, I don't like to waste my time. I want to know IMMEDIATELY whether or not I will be able to get her into my bed. Honesty, Trust and Respect is what will allow you to do just that!

I could give you a bunch of clever things to say and do to charm a woman's pants off, but the attitude is most important. I want you to realize that talking to a woman is VERY easy if you know what to do.
David X Orgasm Girl

If you like david x this is definitely a good one