Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 pm 

Read the article posted on the link below:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelells ... -the-game/

For anyone who doesn't know who Tucker Max is, he is a NYT bestselling author for two books based on his drunken adventures and conquests with women. In colleges all over USA he is a hero of epic proportions.

I have got to say I have read his books and they are hilarious. I enjoyed reading them and at the time, I felt a lot of envy towards this guy and his massive success with women.

The article goes in depth to his true persona and how he has given up his womanizing and drunken lifestyle. In a way, it reminds me a lot of Ciaran from RSD (he went through a similar phase where he quit game and his womanizing ways).

I don't want to go into further detail because the article is really good, but I will say this: People who have deep psychological issues need to go out and reach out for help. Fuck the "inner game" self-help psychobabble that is being shoved as a possible solution.

Approach anxiety, obsession with women's approval, neediness, validation, etc. are issues that could be tackled appropriately and more effectively with the help of a professional. I see no shame in that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 am 

After reading that all I could think was so much potential yet so much fail...

I did enjoy I hope they serve beer in hell though.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:55 pm 

Tucker Max was an opportunist and nothing else. He was never a pick up guy or anything like that. He is exactly the kind of guy people talk about when they say "people are in this seduction game for the money". Make no mistake about him.

If anything, all he ever was, was an alcoholic.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Tucker Max was an opportunist and nothing else. He was never a pick up guy or anything like that. He is exactly the kind of guy people talk about when they say "people are in this seduction game for the money". Make no mistake about him.

Well to be fair he wasn't teaching, he just fucked a lot of girls and wrote about his stories...at least people got entertainment value out of it which is a far cry from getting suckered in and paying thousands of dollars to these pua guru fags.

What I didn't like is that he went soft and let that chick convince him to see a shrink (Which was also a woman so I can imagine the bullshit she was feeding him) because of his "narcissism". EVERYBODY is narcissistic, that motherfucker was just real about it which makes him more honest than 90% of the population.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:50 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Scarf wrote:

Well to be fair he wasn't teaching, he just fucked a lot of girls and wrote about his stories...at least people got entertainment value out of it which is a far cry from getting suckered in and paying thousands of dollars to these pua guru fags.

What I didn't like is that he went soft and let that chick convince him to see a shrink (Which was also a woman so I can imagine the bullshit she was feeding him) because of his "narcissism". EVERYBODY is narcissistic, that motherfucker was just real about it which makes him more honest than 90% of the population.
A chick convinced him to see a shrink? lol wtf, was that from a recent book?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Scarf wrote:

Another one bites the dust. :(

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yep, sadly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 pm 

ManniJa wrote:

Yes. He was an opportunist. Nothing more.
Quote:
Yes. If he was anything at all, he was an alcoholic.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 pm 

[ img ]