Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: David X has it right man
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
K well, I don't like his chase-a-ho approach, but that fucker saw the matrix a long time ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuDo33FcFw Fast forward to 5:40 and watch till the end

The only thing I don't agree with what he said in the vid is "When you find a nice one you marry her".

If she's an x-factor for you then sure, you can settle down...but she ain't "nice", she's just acting nice because she sees you as above her, the nice ones are really the insecure ones...well insecure around you anyway, they might destroy the souls of other dudes.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Quote:
If she's an x-factor for you then sure, you can settle down...but she ain't "nice", she's just acting nice because she sees you as above her, the nice ones are really the insecure ones...well insecure around you anyway, they might destroy the souls of other dudes.


You're on a roll, shitcoyote! :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
ManniJa wrote:
but she ain't "nice", she's just acting nice because she sees you as above her, the nice ones are really the insecure ones...well insecure around you anyway, they might destroy the souls of other dudes.


Alright I'm usually the black and white thinker but this time I don't agree with the above.
How do I put this into words, I'm not sure but I'll try:

Some women (yes I know they are not the vast majority...) will be nice to almost everyone because they want to (because that's how their values and morals are). You make it sound as if no women will ever be nice without a motive.

and not all women are out to destroy the souls of other dudes even if they can...

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
ShitZebra strikes again! :lol:

He's not talking about all women...he's talking about would be x-factors...in that respect he is absolutely correct. :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
The Kidd!! wrote:
ShitZebra strikes again! :lol:

He's not talking about all women...he's talking about would be x-factors...in that respect he is absolutely correct. :ugeek:


sooooo....
there are no 'X-factors' that are nice to almost everyone (because that's how their values are) and won't be out to destroy the souls of other dudes (even the ones that they don't like)?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
ShitZebra strikes again! :lol:

He's not talking about all women...he's talking about would be x-factors...in that respect he is absolutely correct. :ugeek:


sooooo....
there are no 'X-factors' that are nice to almost everyone (because that's how their values are) and won't be out to destroy the souls of other dudes (even the ones that they don't like)?


If they were...they wouldn't be X-Factors, now would they. :|

Just because a chick chooses me doesn't mean she'll choose you...my keeper has told me straight up that she had broke many a heart and shows no remorse for it. Take that as you will. :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Alright Kidd I don't think I will go with someone like your keeper even if she chose me.

Edit: what I mean is that a woman who doesn't care about breaking other people's hearts (even if it's not mine) is not my idea of a keeper.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Your loss then. :geek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 915
Location: The Real World
The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
ShitZebra strikes again! :lol:

He's not talking about all women...he's talking about would be x-factors...in that respect he is absolutely correct. :ugeek:


sooooo....
there are no 'X-factors' that are nice to almost everyone (because that's how their values are) and won't be out to destroy the souls of other dudes (even the ones that they don't like)?


If they were...they wouldn't be X-Factors, now would they. :|

Just because a chick chooses me doesn't mean she'll choose you...my keeper has told me straight up that she had broke many a heart and shows no remorse for it. Take that as you will. :ugeek:


I believe this was already explained before Sniper you probably still didn't fully understand it. Take a look at this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1242

Try reading it again it should be a lot clearer to you this time

_________________
~The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself if there's no enemy within the enemy outside can do you no harm~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Ok Ok Ok...

I think I get where you're having issues Sniper.

First of all, Kidd summed up exactly the point I was trying to get at, shocker :o But I'll get back to that at the end...

Now this is just what I think of this whole nice girl vs corrupt girl, dating and x-factor shit, and I think Kidd and 'G will agree with me.

Alright first things first, there is NO SUCH THING as a "selfless nice girl" (Or selfless anyone for that matter). But let's exchange the word nice for "courteous", but first a story...

When I was a kid I had a pellet gun and shot the shit out of frogs, snakes, chipmunks...I was like Rambo on fuck'n pcp after his girlfriend just dumped him.

Then one day I "associated" with something I had just been hunting. What that means is I imagined that I was it, and the pain I would feel if I was it, therefore the pain it was feeling.

Now I'm not a fuck'n tree huger or anything, I eat meat and stuff, but I stopped hunting that day.

I didn't do it because I was "nice", I did it because I was trying to get rid of the feeling I had because I was associating my feelings with whatever I was taking headshots at, and it was painful, so I stopped hunting for selfish reasons.

I know hunters and they always say they have to imagine the animal having no life, they have to disassociate themselves from the animal. I believe that's what a corrupt fuck'n bitch that flirts with men to buy her drinks then calls them a fuck'n loser to her friends, or laughs at the less fortunate or whatever is, they're just at a lower level of consciousness because they disassociate with other people, get what I mean.

So a girl that's non-corrupt, and courteous to people...she's that way for selfish reasons too, but yes Sniper there are chicks who are nice or courteous, but it's for them...it's because maybe they were brought up to think that by being nice they were a good person...so they do it to feel good about "themselves", not to be nice to you.

I know girls that act nice but they start laughing at someones joke before the fucking thing is even finished, they're not genuinely nice, they are "talking at" the person and the whole time thinking "fuck I'm awesome for being nice to them".

Now, just because a chick is nice and courteous doesn't means she's going to suck your shaft dry...it doesn't mean she's an x-faxtor jock'n your shit.

Your x-factor would have you on a pedestal and be in awe of you...a courteous girl may just be like "Ok have a nice day, good chat" and fucks off with no interest in you, but again she was nice to you for herself, for whatever belief system she is harboring that makes her do so, but again it's to feel good about herself.

Now really, the girl that you say you would pass on like Kidd's and a perceived nice girl are both selfish...they just have different mediums for it. You will never love her, you can't, you fucking shouldn't, so why pass her up if they're really all the same...you'll have a loyal bitch bringing you mountain dew and pb & J's all day, you gotta let go of this selfless nice girl dream Snipes.

Remember our Kezia convo, she's corrupt, guaranteed, but if she was in awe by a guy and was an x-factor to him she'd be a fucking sweetheart to him, but still wouldn't give the time of day to a fat bald poor bloke.

Even Kidd said his girl has potential, he's still molding her...your x-factor will be so on your tip you can make her into what you want...but that's another topic.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Very nicely put, shitwolf...two smokes for you! :mrgreen:

Snipes...you really need lose the ideals and grasp reality...we don't eat steak for nothing, yanno. ;)

Best case scenario is you get a symbiotic parasitic relationship. My girl is with me not only because I gotz a heavy mack hand...I'm also down for long term commitment and children, which she wants dearly (very family oriented). She knows that I will make a great father and husband...and it doesn't hurt that I'm situated pretty well financially. ;)

Case in point, I'm not with her just because she's beautiful and swallows...she's finishes nursing school next year, so we both will have secure careers. She knows how to let her man be the man and follows my lead without question when she knows she should. I also know from her actions that she definitely has my best interests at heart...after all...catering to my best interests works for HER best interests...and vice versa. 8-)

See how that dynamic works? :geek:

I understand it and accept it...it is what it is. :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2923
Location: Canada
Sniper wrote:
Alright Kidd I don't think I will go with someone like your keeper even if she chose me.

Edit: what I mean is that a woman who doesn't care about breaking other people's hearts (even if it's not mine) is not my idea of a keeper.


"Everyone operates with a flexible morality when it comes to protecting their own interests" Robert Greene.

The reason people don't break some peoples trust or "break their hearts" is because the value they gain from maintaining the relationship is greater than whatever they would gain by breaking it. Selfless love...does not exist.

All women protect number one...just as all men protect number one...the method and effect changes but not the intention.

_________________
A truly powerful Man jealously guards his most precious resources; his independence and his ability to maneuver. True power isn’t controlling others, but the degree to which you control the course of your own life and your own choices. -Rational Male


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Morpheus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Alright Kidd I don't think I will go with someone like your keeper even if she chose me.

Edit: what I mean is that a woman who doesn't care about breaking other people's hearts (even if it's not mine) is not my idea of a keeper.


"Everyone operates with a flexible morality when it comes to protecting their own interests" Robert Greene.

The reason people don't break some peoples trust or "break their hearts" is because the value they gain from maintaining the relationship is greater than whatever they would gain by breaking it. Selfless love...does not exist.

All women protect number one...just as all men protect number one...the method and effect changes but not the intention.


well Morph,

I have been through a lot of shit in my life and I know what it feels like to be hurt or let down (not just by women but by men as well). Therefore I have compassion, humanism or whatever you want to call it. That's why I treat all people accordingly (men & women) and I try to be nice to all people.

maybe it's not 'Selfless love' but it's how I do things and therefore I wouldn't want a keeper who doesn't give a shit if she breaks other people's hearts (even if it's not mine...)

The difference between now and when 'I was still asleep' is:
I didn't use to treat women accordingly (I used to give them a free pass sometimes)- not anymore 8-)
now no one gets a free pass.


Image

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1165
Location: Foundation/Root
Sniper wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Alright Kidd I don't think I will go with someone like your keeper even if she chose me.

Edit: what I mean is that a woman who doesn't care about breaking other people's hearts (even if it's not mine) is not my idea of a keeper.


"Everyone operates with a flexible morality when it comes to protecting their own interests" Robert Greene.

The reason people don't break some peoples trust or "break their hearts" is because the value they gain from maintaining the relationship is greater than whatever they would gain by breaking it. Selfless love...does not exist.

All women protect number one...just as all men protect number one...the method and effect changes but not the intention.


well Morph,

I have been through a lot of shit in my life and I know what it feels like to be hurt or let down (not just by women but by men as well). Therefore I have compassion, humanism or whatever you want to call it. That's why I treat all people accordingly (men & women) and I try to be nice to all people.

maybe it's not 'Selfless love' but it's how I do things and therefore I wouldn't want a keeper who doesn't give a shit if she breaks other people's hearts (even if it's not mine...)

The difference between now and when 'I was still asleep' is:
I didn't use to treat women accordingly (I used to give them a free pass sometimes)- not anymore 8-)
now no one gets a free pass.


Image



Sniper, treating people accordingly doesn't equal being nice to them when they have obviously been shitty with you :geek: :|
since I've opened the restaurant people who never bothered to acknowledge me started acting New Brand ( friendly), to be a professional I speak with them as if nothing ever happened, but beyond that, I'm koooooooooooooooool. I fucks with those who used to fucks with me and I entertain new prospects. fuck those who use to treat me shitty, fuck em right in the ass :twisted:

(what I mean is if they ask about something on the menu, I answer them and it's all about biznezz, no "hey, long time no chat, lets hang out sometime!" fucks no!

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
Sniper wrote:
I wouldn't want a keeper who doesn't give a shit if she breaks other people's hearts (even if it's not mine...)


This way of thinking will hurt you in the longrun and you'll be disappointed when your perfect woman displays unfavorable traits.

The girl I'm with now is by far the nicest girl I've met, but even in this situation I'm aware of reality, shit could happen.

There's no woman out there who hasn't to some degree screwed a guy over, regardless of intention or conscious awareness or lack thereof, if they feel any guilt at all for their actions (no matter what they say) it's not out of compassion for the guy.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Prodigy wrote:
Sniper, treating people accordingly doesn't equal being nice to them when they have obviously been shitty with you :geek: :|


I never said that :| . treating people accordingly means that I have no problem acting like shit to those who acted like shit to me...

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Alchemist wrote:
There's no woman out there who hasn't to some degree screwed a guy over, regardless of intention or conscious awareness or lack thereof, if they feel any guilt at all for their actions (no matter what they say) it's not out of compassion for the guy.


So why would they feel guilt if not from compassion or humanism?
(whichever term you want to use...)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
For their own (selfish) reasons.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Alchemist wrote:
For their own (selfish) reasons.


Yes some or maybe most will be like that, but it's not all girls

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5063
Read my signature again, Snipes...it IS a blanket statement...and you know how careful I am about making blanket statements. :geek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group