Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 am 

So unfortunately for me I signed up for a coaching package back in the day from Etienne, like Aug or Sept time frame, for 4 session at around 800 bucks. I took 2 sessions last year and had 2 un-used sessions. I asked him for a refund of my 2 un-used sessions as I have found this forum and at this point do not see the need for his coaching.

Maybe the coaching was over my head, it was weird, but I think it was hooey.

This is his response: the coaching is non-refundable, and basically I got it at a good deal because his prices went up. Yet on his website, http://www.shamanicattraction.com/, he has a 365 day risk free guarantee for his products, please tell me how coaching is not a product? I did not even ask for a full refund, but a partial one. What a crock of crap. These PUA/Energy Healers types do not care about their customers at all, if you bitched and complained at Macy's, they'd do whatever they could to keep your business.

My Gut feeling about this guy was that he was overly concerned about getting his hourly rates more expensive. My Gut was right.

Well I can take pride in the fact that I paid for a month's worth of his rent abroad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 am 

Quote:
Ya think? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 am 

Quote:
but I think it was hooey.
Nothing but homie nothing but...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:57 am 

New York 152 wrote:
Look at his videos on youtube, look at the BS he talks about, does he look like a guy who has high energy levels Or understanding?

He is playing the rich tourist card while he talks about portals and other BS...

But hey look at the bright side: You found this place ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 pm 

New York 152 wrote:
Well I can take pride in the fact that I paid for a month's worth of his rent abroad.
Unfortunate waste of money yes, but remember karma's a vindictive bitch. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 am 

I had no trouble getting a refund when I joined this forum :mrgreen: . I figured him and Rion would go all alpha male sydrome if I told what was happening straight up.

So I just said I needed the money currently because something came up...but I saw so much value in their material I'd like to do in person coaching. :lol:

They bought it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 pm 

here is a tip:

when you go and see a 'healer' check what kind of backround he has, he he learned from AND if the people that he learned from gave him their recommendation to teach.

Etienne (from his website):
Quote:
Besides being an Alchemy Master, Reiki Master and CEO Space Graduate, he is connected with many of the world's most innovative and visionary leaders
Quote:
I trained as a Reiki Master in 2008 and 2009 in Thailand and Montreal. These trainings made a huge difference in my life by developing my intuition, by giving me a stronger presence and by allowing me to heal energies around me and to dissolve fears. In 2010, I met Master Alchemist Jacques Tombazian who brought me to a whole new level in terms of personal power and healing.
Ok so he did a Reiki course- that's nice.
CEO Space has nothing to do with healing and energy work (as far as I know anyway)
Jacques Tombazian- did that guy qualify Etienne to teach or made him a teacher?

A lot of so called healers 'coronate' themselves as healers without anyone qualifying them to teach.

So always check the backround of the guy who claims he is a healer and who really qualifies him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Etienne wrote:
CEO Space Graduate
http://ceospaceinternational.com/
http://ceospaceinternational.com/about/core-values/

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 am 

From Golden Boy's Delusional Damage Post:

A business that solves your problem once and for all can’t very well compete with a business that keeps you coming back and never solves your problem. Real businesses have failed because they helped their customers stop needing them...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 am 

New York 152 wrote:

A business that solves your problem once and for all can’t very well compete with a business that keeps you coming back and never solves your problem. Real businesses have failed because they helped their customers stop needing them...
When it comes to healing the model should not work like that. For example:
if I go to a guy who does acupuncture and after many sessions my problem is still there- I'll just think that the guy is not a professional and I won't reccomand him to anyone.

On the other hand if I go and he solved my problem- I will reccomand him to other people. And if that healer treated a lot of people with success: the word will get around and he will have lots of clients.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

New York 152 wrote:

A quote I often use:
Quote:
The health care system is in the business of making money. They are not in the business of curing people. In order to stay in business they need to make money. In order to make money they need a sick population.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm 

Quote:
The health care system is in the business of making money. They are not in the business of curing people. In order to stay in business they need to make money. In order to make money they need a sick population.
So very poignant and true! :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!