Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:21 am 

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on in a while, consciously stepping back from dating, and spending that free time on myself. I'm going to start writing more on here, and see what you fellow man have been up to!

Now, to my thread...

I received an email from Aaron Sleazy about his new book Minimal Game. I don't know much about him beside his free ebook: Debunking the Seduction Community. Which I enjoyed a great deal :lol:

Any thoughts on this Sleazy bad boy... 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm 

I have not read his first book do i don't know anything about him or what he teaches. but if you want to know look for reviews about his book via google

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 pm 

Some reviews on amazon (8 reviews, 5 star only)

Link of the book in pdf if you want to read it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 pm 

This is very good so far.

I've read twenty pages yet, there's some things really similar to Kidd's writings

He also writes about getting more to know the girl after sex - that after sex some barriers she constructed break down and you can have more intimate conversations etc - Untill I read it I never thought about it, but it rings true to me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm 

I am a big fan of Sleazy and I have finished reading his book.

He is very honest and the book reads like the guy is actually talking to you. It is short and easy to digest, but there is nothing spectacular about its content. He keeps it real.

I enjoyed the book for what it offers, but quite frankly it could be condensed to 3 or 4 long posts, even though the book is still short. It covers the topics most relevant to seduction and adopts the 80/20 mindset to go about it.

e.g. Women are the choosers, looks do matter, style, escalation/touch the girl, pre-screen girls quickly so you don't waste time, etc.

So I would say his book is very realistic and sets your expectations in the right direction. I can certainly see why some people have found his book too simple and casual. You won't get a step by step on how to "game" or a detailed system, and no false promises are made.

I recommend reading it, but chances are, you already know most of what it includes but think there has to be more to it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 pm 

diego wrote:
So I would say his book is very realistic and sets your expectations in the right direction. I can certainly see why some people have found his book too simple and casual.

I remember a few years ago when I was in high school I was reading up on all the new PUA jargon, and they made big promises "be able to seduce every girl" :lol:

And, I was under the perception that sleeping with girls was complicated, and not as simple as being comfortable with yourself and knowing what you want.

People don't like the simple things. They believe everything has to be complicated, I used to be one of those poeple. But in all actaulity life isn't complicated. It's all what you make of it; simple or MC2. It's funny to me how I am seeing things on the different side of the spectrum now :lol:

I'm going to give it a read after I'm done reading George Orwell's book, Down and Out in Paris and London.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 am 

diego wrote:
e.g. Women are the choosers, looks do matter, style, escalation/touch the girl, pre-screen girls quickly so you don't waste time, etc.
sounds like everything we already covered here ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:04 pm 

Aren't we a bunch of lucky guys! :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am 

OK I read it, it's good but everything he talks about we have already talked about here...

If there is one 'punch line' in that book (that we already talked about as well) it is:

The cold hard reality is that the better looking, the more popular or even famous, and the wealthier you are, the easier it will be for you to get girls.

Those factors are, however, relative to your environment, which means that it might be worth considering whether you prefer to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond.

if you live in a town where there is a dearth of eligible women, then you may want to consider taking an occasional drive to the next big city or maybe even relocating...