Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

In what sense does any of this matter to any of you?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
In what sense does any of this matter to any of you?
Does everything have to have a point besides talking and coming to a consensus on a matter?

Also, one of my girls just got contacted by literary agent who plans shamelessly prostitute her literary efforts to every major publishing house in America.

My gut feeling is that she has potential to be a great writer for the black, Dominican (New York), Puerto Rican (New York), and white reading audiences. She's been winning literary prizes since she was kid for her technical skills.

Now she is branching into mainstream audiences. I do not doubt that she will achieve some celebrity status whether mainstream or literary.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:14 pm 

Finally read all the posts... Epic thread bro!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm 

yea you brought some great points rkd1990, esp. the fact that he had the success after establishing his front. Since at the beggining of my PUA days I tried the Mystery method (and failed) it got me thinking that I might have had success if my front was good.

But Of course: if you have a good front and the right mindset (and you are just looking for lays) you don't need the Mystery method cause it's complicated...

Like David X for example (when he was looking just for lays): he had a good front and mindset:
he used to pick up women by screening the ones who were not into him instead of trying to DHV or Neg them. That's what Kidd is also saying and Aaron Sleazy talks about it as well.

*side note about David X: he also worked on his clout and knew how to keep them once he got them. that's why he got married and his wife is still with him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm 

I agree with rkd in his assessment of Roosh. He basically falls in the same type of indirect game as Roissy which they think is so clever and good.

Always keep in mind that the women Roosh lays are not because of his game, but rather because he approaches a lot of women. He is a foreigner going for low-middle class women. He doesn't target the creme de la creme hot women, the ones he calls stuck up and snotty.

Don't be fooled. Odds are if you go out like a normal human being and ask women out, without using stupid game, you are bound to get laid.

By the way, the story about the guy who did 1000 approaches strikes me as odd. First of all, that requires a massive amount of work and dedication to keep count. It also takes a long time to do those approaches, so it just doesn't make sense to me that he followed through. Going in with the intention of getting some type of result and failing after 1000 times, would have serious emotional consequences and require gargantuan effort which is what makes me doubt this claim even more.

Second, if he would just go out like a normal human being and ask women out, instead of using creepy game, I wonder how many dates he would have got.

Definitely more than what he did.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm 

I wanted to post this about Mystery and forgot, this is what Cameron wrote and he knew Mystery because he was a part of the community before he left it:
Quote:
If you want CONSISTENT results, then you have to give yourself the proper edge. You also have to KNOW what kind of women you want, and figure out if you want short-term or long-term results. It’s about knowing your demographic and going forward with the right edge....

I mentioned Mystery plays the “Status game.” That is game based on displaying social status to club skanks who crave and want to devour social status (If you’ve read my “Archetype” posts on this Blog, then you know how that works). I am sure he has dropped the “Super-Star Daredaveil” thing now days that he is legitimately on Vh-1. That does not mean he doesn’t have good points to teach, but at the core of his presentation, is playing “Pseudo-Celebrity” game for a demographic that treats social-rank as its god. Hence, the core of the method, (Neg, DHVs, etc) is built around that very dynamic.
So Mystery's method won't work for most regular people, and the regular people that had 'some success' with it (mostly very little success) had to practice it for a very long time before it actually worked.

Also, the people who used the Mystery method (and had some success with it) may have had other traits that women found attractive and women that were already into them for other reasons overlooked their game (it could even be that they found game annoying but overlooked it because they were already into those guys for other reasons).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 pm 
diego wrote:
I agree with rkd in his assessment of Roosh. He basically falls in the same type of indirect game as Roissy which they think is so clever and good.

Always keep in mind that the women Roosh lays are not because of his game, but rather because he approaches a lot of women. He is a foreigner going for low-middle class women. He doesn't target the creme de la creme hot women, the ones he calls stuck up and snotty.

Don't be fooled. Odds are if you go out like a normal human being and ask women out, without using stupid game, you are bound to get laid.

By the way, the story about the guy who did 1000 approaches strikes me as odd. First of all, that requires a massive amount of work and dedication to keep count. It also takes a long time to do those approaches, so it just doesn't make sense to me that he followed through. Going in with the intention of getting some type of result and failing after 1000 times, would have serious emotional consequences and require gargantuan effort which is what makes me doubt this claim even more.

Second, if he would just go out like a normal human being and ask women out, instead of using creepy game, I wonder how many dates he would have got.

http://youtu.be/RHH5AGx3kew

To me Roosh approach Game is just good convo with slight cocky edge. Roosh is the average dude and brand of game his is for the average guy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:39 pm 
The lesser Evil wrote:
diego wrote:

http://youtu.be/RHH5AGx3kew

To me Roosh approach Game is just good convo with slight cocky edge. Roosh is the average dude and brand of game his is for the average guy.
LOL! The Youtube comments are too hilarious.
Quote:
Go game these psychotic, disease-ridden cunts Roosh. I'm going foreign.

MrManiacPsycho 2 hours ago
Yeah Roosh is doing that too. I guess he hasn't read Bang Columbia and Bang Iceland.
Quote:
pause at 0:01 and the alpha is all head and arms...

like in real life.
JustMadethisShit 16 hours ago

SOOOO. Funny.
Quote:
I chortled heartily at the idea that an 'alpha' could possibly compel himself into adorning such faggy attire.

mouse743 22 hours ago
DAMN! I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING. THIS GUY DESERVES A NOBLE PEACE PRIZE FOR BASHING PLUNGING V-NECK LINES. Rooshv's signature style.