Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 am 
Site Admin

I am curious Lesser Evil, why did you add The Mystery Method to this list?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 am 
Dali wrote:

It's the art of catching broken down methodically and scientifically, why not recommend it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:13 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Dali wrote:

It's the art of catching broken down methodically and scientifically, why not recommend it?
:|

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 pm 
Mystery -The Mystery Method

The MM model the base around attraction Here's the Model:

Attract-Comfort-Seduction
Attraction:
1. Open
2. Getting Female interest in you
3. Baiting her with your interest

Comfort:
1.Convo
2. Connection building
3.Intimacy

Seduce
1. Foreplay
2. Last Minute Resistant
3. Endgame

The indirect approach and disarming obstacle- It teaches how to disarm men or less attractive first by ignoring the target and approaching the obstacles.

This catching 101. Don't worry about many people know about pick up. There still MANY who ever heard the of it forgot about it and would never try to apply it. Even most of those you do try give up because most peopl are looking for a magic bullet. And most females are still not aware guy like Mystery exist and there new chicks turning 18 everyday. It may be over exposed but you're not suppose to using anyone else macks routine verbatium away, BUT YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND HOW ATTRACTION STRUCTURED.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

The lesser Evil wrote:
Sniper wrote:
The lesser Evil wrote:
I would Add:

Mystery -The Mystery Method
since I tried the Mystery method back in my PUA days- I can't reccomand it at all. Waste of time, It doesn't work and it's very outdated.

I say 'outdated' not because it's old but because It might have worked for some people when the PUA thing was still an underground thing- but today and esp. after the VH1 show ('the pick up artist') when everyone started using it- most women can already smell this bullshit from miles away.

Now I can reccomand:

David X's seminar in Germany.

Cameron Teone's ebook 'The Attributes (The Characteristics Of A Seducer)' if you are just starting out. It's a nice read for people just starting out on the journy- better than all the other pick up books out there.

as far as music: I like some of Shyne's music (the Hip-Hop artist).
recently he became very religious- he has an interesting story.
(LoL!)I Knew this would be controversial why I chose the MM book. The MM model the base around attraction Here's the Model:

Attract-Comfort-Seduction
Attraction:
1. Open
2. Getting Female interest in you
3. Baiting her with your interest

Comfort:
1.Convo
2. Connection building
3.Intimacy

Seduce
1. Foreplay
2. Last Minute Resistant
3. Endgame

The indirect approach and disarming obstacle- It teaches how to disarm men or less attractive first by ignoring the target and approaching the obstacles.

This catching 101. Don't worry about many people know about pick up. There still MANY who ever heard the of it forgot about it and would never try to apply it. Even most of those you do try give up because most peopl are looking for a magic bullet. And most females are still not aware guy like Mystery exist and there new chicks turning 18 everyday. It may be over exposed but you're not suppose to using anyone else macks routine verbatium away, BUT YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND HOW ATTRACTION STRUCTURED.
More like hunting 101 to me, and my question was because I was running away of this shit, and then realized this type of forum exsisted so I felt more confused in the process. Now back to this Mystery method; I felt this was not natural for me trying to convince girls to like me using my stories, PRETENDING I WAS NOT INTERESTED in attractive woman only to catch her attention later, doing my performance and displaying my sense of humor, playful banter, negs, and displaying imaginary value to her, and all this shit TO IMPRESS in the mind of the female, that I was subtly suitable for her, and she should remember me for doing all of this, being MEMORABLE. And what for?...

Sincerely, a beautiful woman... What she has besides her stunnig looks, if all that I wanted is her body, why would I pretend the contrary to her group? Just for being under the radar, which radar?... The radar of her sexual attraction from me to her... When If want to be with a beautiful and non bullshit interaction, short-term I can just save some money, visit some bombshell prostitute and ask her nicely to instruct me in love manners as an exchange of my money and respect for her services. Rather than endlessly aim beautiful chics, and do the wash rinse repeat method, and wasting time only to enconuter some brick house and shallow woman, that may be just cock teasing me, for some attention, or just want a relief from his life.

Rather... I wanted some room to express myself, my goofiest and stupid side, without being preocupied, not wanting to care of all that details because, in my interior I just felt I was not enough and have to do all this juggling shit to win her over... That I was incomplete for her. Perhaps I was more chickened out of this method, I addmit it due to the painfully emotional work it requires, and that I have to be aware and inside of my skull while talking to them playing some imaginary chess with all this requirements of attraction comfort, bait, hoops, reel release, merging sets... My mind about to explode with all this info, add with the gut wrenching of not knowing what I'm doing, and paying attention to them like a trained dog expecting the scooby cookies, to make a move... Just to mantain her entretained and focused on me in the hope for some..... yes you know :| ... The interior was the same, only the exterior was changed in this stupid game. This was so much for me, and from my personal perspective it requires too much time and emotional investment. Talk about the subtliest way of putting pussy on pedestal.

I observed that this method, in his core teaching is focused in:

Relying on the perception of the woman has of you... like 100%! And seeing them as the price to be conquered, gaming them and no leaving space for them of doing that thing to you, you being the machine pushing and pushing and pushing... I just didn't get this method, this was not for me.

And I admit it I knew that if I worked more it will somewhere fall into place, but in the end I will never give solution to the root of the problem, my insatisfaction it now stems from not having woman is something else, I was just distracting of this issue. I know that in very attractive females I 'catch' would serve the purpose of the braggs with males, and the thrill of the chase... So I have to think about it more. I know this method works best in nightclub environment (although you mentioned, and I get The structure works every where) but I have to say it too... As all things in this world are subjective, and no rule is written in stone. I've seen method utterly disproofed by some "clueless MyMe males", doing exactly all this shit backwards and skipping phases and jumping some imaginary fences (the structure), and get the hottest bitch available. This breaks the paradigm with any method, that this are just representations of a irrepresentable reallity.

And thats's why I fail miserably in this method. :lol: :lol:

Glad you add it, but I don't consider it Pimp material.
And for taht, maybe I'm utterly wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm 

Dali wrote:
I agree with Dali,

Mystery method puts you in pursuing\chasing mode and takes a long time to master (and even then, there is no guarantee it will work). So it's not exacly being pimp tight or having women on your terms...

I'll give you the story of that guy who approached 5000 women...The first method he used was the
Mystery Method. There are many guys like him, this is just an example:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =15&t=1220

also Mystery has other edges that gave him success, it's not just the method of pushing buttons. As Cameron explained:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=961

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 am 
Quote:

I get the jist of what your saying frustration, but catching is proactive and there will be some level of work and pain involved. And while there are always exception to the rules unfortunately usually social dynamics govern most interactions. The best thing to do is 1) become skilled at these interactions and become numb to the affects negative outcomes and 2) Put yourself in the BEST possible position to be (pre)chosen. Remember this is just catching. Catching is just one limb on the body of a Mack. Anyone can tell you that pimpin' is MUCH harder, sense you must keep that front up 24/7. The reason why I recommend The Mystery Method is the same reason Phil Jackson would recommend the triangle offense. It's theory is based in indirect approach an has far reaching applications.There are overall better catch manuals (See my Rooshv post on my game book thread) But the Mystery Method is a catching text book if I ever saw one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 am 
The lesser Evil wrote:
Quote:

I get the jist of what your saying frustration, but catching is proactive and there will be some level of work and pain involved. And while there are always exception to the rules unfortunately usually social dynamics govern most interactions. The best thing to do is 1) become skilled at these interactions and become numb to the affects negative outcomes and 2) Put yourself in the BEST possible position to be (pre)chosen. Remember this is just catching. Catching is just one limb on the body of a Mack. Anyone can tell you that pimpin' is MUCH harder, sense you must keep that front up 24/7. The reason why I recommend The Mystery Method is the same reason Phil Jackson would recommend the triangle offense. It's theory is based in indirect approach an has far reaching applications.There are overall better catch manuals (See my Rooshv post on my game book thread) But the Mystery Method is a catching text book if I ever saw one.
Most of the time, pimp do not even generally associate with women let alone go over and talk to them just to act like their catching them. Pimp's get their front together so they get approached.

Dude, the last time a guy pulled some indirect approach shit around me I told his dumbass to stop talking to me first and talk to the bitches I'm with because that was the only reason he was in my group.

Guess what his dumbass did. He put his dick in a box and introduced his self to all the girls. Guess what the girls did.

Mystery Method preaches idiotic social dynamics. Pimp's don't talk to other pimps when they're trying to knock that pimp's girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 am 

rkd1990 wrote:

Mystery Method preaches idiotic social dynamics.
'Nuff said. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:46 am 

Quote:
Guess what his dumbass did. He put his dick in a box and introduced his self to all the girls. Guess what the girls did.
Literally?!? :o

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 am 
rkd1990 wrote:
The lesser Evil wrote:
Quote:

Mystery Method preaches idiotic social dynamics. Pimp's don't talk to other pimps when they're trying to knock that pimp's girl.
Rosebudd said this about catching:

Let's talk about the art of catching. How you would go about it? Would you just walk into a bar and approach a random female? And tell us about those "ready to macks" routine had prepared because they were pretty smooth.

They were not routines; they were prepared conversations that could be delivered many different ways. Anywhere, anytime you would approach a woman that attracted your attention. There was no certain place or time for you to catch your next hoe. Any real pimp knows he must be ready 24/7/365 if you want to be on top of your game. Pimps think about catching when they are at a grocery store, or a ball game, or funeral, or church, or anywhere you can possibly think of. That’s what makes him a true pimp, he ready to catch. My ‘ready to go macks’ were nothing unusual, most if not all pimps practices conversations in the bathroom mirror, or the rearview mirror, or on women they meet. If you are talking to a female and notice what you are saying has her attention, automatically you will remember as much of this conversation as possible and when you get in the car or get home you will practice saying as much of it as you can remember and 9 out of 10 times while you practice you will find where you missed that woman earlier and make sure you don’t miss the next one. A pimp knows there will definitely be a next one.

Did you know any other pimps that were particularly good at "catching' any "type" of Ho?

Man all of us are quite adept at catching any kind of woman. Many of my friends caught wealthy women, scholarly women, broke bitches, fast women, cute, ugly, fat, any kind of woman has the potential to be a hoe, you just have to know how to come at them to catch her. That’s what we do for a living so we must have the confidence of a trained professional. Just as Kobe does his thing, we know the perimeter, we have shots, and are confident enough to actually think we can make the shot. (Perimeter, the pimping, shots, ways to catch a bitch, make the shot, catch the hoe.) Just as Kobe, if he misses 10 straight shots, do you think he won’t take an 11th shot? Same with a pimp, he can talk to 50 women and get told to fuck off 49 times, but it was that 50th one he was looking for all the time. That’s his attitude and when he catches a hoe, it is if he never spoke to those other 49 bitches, until he starts his next hunt.

All I can say is keep your mind open.....

peace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 am 

Please note: A pimp's livelyhood depends on 'catching' women. I would wager that is not the case for ANY of us. I myself am self-sufficient...and blindly talking to 50 girls after failing with the first 49 is decidedly a waste of my precious free time. :geek:

Know where the line is between someone else's reality and your own. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 am 

@The lesser Evil

I won't tell you to use or don't use the Mystery Method (all I can tell you is that I tried it myself and saw others doing it- and it didn't work...)

I will however let you ponder on this from the story I posted about Sexter:

Sexter:
Quote:
The women were already bitchy/rude to begin with. After using mystery's method, they became more BITCHIER. The only times the women were ever interested in the techniques mystery taught are the women who already saw me as a guy with "value". The women who were already attracted to me are usually the ones it worked on. Even when the women were already attracted to me, those "negs" and "DHV stories" made me come off incongruent, thus I still got rejected anyway.

THe major problem about mystery method is the level of practice you have to give out. You literally have to practice hundreds of times for the method to work, otherwise it will come off incongruent. After talking to a thousand women using this technique. I absolutely didn't get any results. The problem with this method is that it forces you to somebody your not. It makes you over think, and it will make you WEIRD.

I'm sure when Mystery used his method, it worked for him b/c he came from an entertainer background(magician)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:41 am 

I wouldn't say Mystery Method is outdated. Ever heard the saying the players change but the game remains the same?

It's not that it's outdated. It just doesn't apply to the core issues that drive the insecurities it seeks to aleviate. It wasn't ever valid. Human nature doesn't evolve that quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

It comes down to one thing: hunting or fishing?

Which do you prefer?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
It comes down to one thing: hunting or fishing?

Which do you prefer?
Yes.

And also there's a huge missconception in the community (matrix) which thinks that if you choose the fishing path you are being a passive coward, (not even aware of the illusion of control) while if you choose the macho, self confident, 'give me that' entreperneur hunting style, (gave the reasons stated above for me I declined), is being proactive, thus taking charge of your life, while the other is not taking charge at all...

Means to an end thing, but still a matter of choice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 pm 
Sniper wrote:
@The lesser Evil

I won't tell you to use or don't use the Mystery Method (all I can tell you is that I tried it myself and saw others doing it- and it didn't work...)

I will however let you ponder on this from the story I posted about Sexter:

Sexter:
Quote:
The women were already bitchy/rude to begin with. After using mystery's method, they became more BITCHIER. The only times the women were ever interested in the techniques mystery taught are the women who already saw me as a guy with "value". The women who were already attracted to me are usually the ones it worked on. Even when the women were already attracted to me, those "negs" and "DHV stories" made me come off incongruent, thus I still got rejected anyway.

THe major problem about mystery method is the level of practice you have to give out. You literally have to practice hundreds of times for the method to work, otherwise it will come off incongruent. After talking to a thousand women using this technique. I absolutely didn't get any results. The problem with this method is that it forces you to somebody your not. It makes you over think, and it will make you WEIRD.

I'm sure when Mystery used his method, it worked for him b/c he came from an entertainer background(magician)
How to get to this point of understanding and still believe in absolutes I don't know :?: :!: :?: I said that mystery method book is as close as you find text book on building attraction. In the same way Iceberg' Pimp was and still is introduction to the game, but NOT the tell all be all. It's based on knowledge pimps have known for long time. I never said I was to be followed explicitly. I read that article you've quoted sometime ago. Don't gloss over the fact writer had a big social handicapp: he's short and Asian. Read this and (http://www.rooshv.com/totem-pole-of-rac ... -advantage). He was also using himself as a guinea pig for random approach so, I not fair total compare what he did to what I'm talking about . He also did very little foot work as to where to pick his targets. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be the case with anyone here. Seems to stong dislike anything pertaining to Pick up which is which is understandable, most are chartlans or make unsubstantated claims. But instead blind dislike keep of an blind dislike precept you disagree with keep and open mind. The MM book is worth a look for those wanting to understand attraction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 pm 
rkd1990 wrote:
The lesser Evil wrote:
Quote:

Most of the time, pimp do not even generally associate with women let alone go over and talk to them just to act like their catching them. Pimp's get their front together so they get approached.

Dude, the last time a guy pulled some indirect approach shit around me I told his dumbass to stop talking to me first and talk to the bitches I'm with because that was the only reason he was in my group.

Rob Greene's The Art of Seduction-

2. CREATE A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY- APPROACH INDIRECTLY
If you are too direct early on, you risk stirring up a resistance that will never be lowered. At first there must be nothing of the seducer in your manner. The seduction should begin at an angle, indirectly, so that the target only gradually becomes aware of you. Haunt the periphery of your targets life- approach through a third party, of seem to cultivate a relatively neutral relationship, moving gradually from friend to lover. Lull the target into feeling secure, then strike.

Most of to Rob Greene's writings talk indepth about approaching social situations indirectly. Whether that be crowd's,politics,War's or victims of your attempts at seduction indirect approach it is usually the suggested route.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 pm 

There's nothing indirect about pickup though, it's all about diving in and invading space.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm 
Alchemist wrote:
There's nothing indirect about pickup though, it's all about diving in and invading space.
I wouldn't know about about pickup but many times catching starts out indirect.