Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:52 pm 

First off, I applaud the efforts of these men...through experience and research they are no longer completely oblivious.  However, while they all pat themselves on the back and purport themselves to be red pill swallowers, I would say that they have taken an ORANGE pill...at BEST.

Here's why: These guys don't really get that THEY fucked up to begin with. :|

I browsed story after story of guy after guy getting berated, cheated on, mentally and physically abused by women and I hit upon a few common themes...

1) LOW SELF ESTEEM.  Most of these guys always had problems with women...so the first one they were able to have sex with semi-regularly they 'fell in love' with...they just figured they weren't gonna get anyone else and was lucky to have her.  This right here set a shitty precedent.

2) THEY WEREN'T CHOSEN.  They saw a woman they wanted, they threw caution into the wind and then did whatever they felt they had to do to 'get' her.  Didn't matter if she wasn't initially reciprocative of his advances...he was gonna CONVINCE HER!   

I mean if you're gonna start off letting her run the show during the procurement process, how do you THINK this is going to go?  Conversely, if for some reason they managed to BE chosen, it was because they WEREN'T their authentic self (read: PUA)...which leads right into the next point...

3) THEY DIDN'T FINISH HOW THEY STARTED.  They did what most clueless manginas do...do whatever it takes to get her down the aisle and then WHEW!...attempt to be who they REALLY are...they start getting fat and trying to exert their will then can't understand why wifey isn't having it.  This isn't rocket science, people. :roll:

4) FEAR OF LOSS (ATTACHMENT/INVESTMENT).  I read a few where the chick gave an ultimatum...marry me or I'm leaving you.  I've gotten the ultimatum a few times in my day...I find them hilarious.  But these dudes were so invested and attached to these women (probably more so to the idea of not being alone...but that's another topic), that they went along with it, thusly cementing the precedent on an already slippery slope.

5) THEY DID NOT TREAT WOMEN ACCORDINGLY.  Instead, they treated them with respect no matter WHAT that bitch did to them. That is a recipe for disaster.  Instead of putting their foot down when they were supposed to, which might have gotten then an ounce of respect (no matter how short lived that might have been), they turned the other cheek, which made the woman both frustrated and drunk with power. Then they would probably still try to have sex with her that evening...UGH!  Most of this stems from most mothers raising us to respect women at all costs.

The saddest part is...these guys THINK they get it now...but they STILL REALLY don't.  Now they are just bitter towards ALL women, themselves and life in general.  They don't realize that their marriages sucked because their foundations were as weak and their backbones.  Whether they think so or not, they LET those women treat them that way and dictate the relationship.

How do you let the person with the least amount of foresight run a long term union?  It boggles the mind.

They keep harping about how 50-60% of marriages end in divorce and how men get taken in divorce...these are true facts.  HOWEVER...what about the 50-40% of marriages that work?

Like I said...if you marry the WRONG woman for the WRONG DAMN reasons...sooner or later, you reap what you sow. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm 

Amen :D Treasure post indeed
Can someone post it there ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm 

We should hook them up with an invite ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
This IS the Treasure Chest, doofus! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Nah...if they seek, they shall find. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
I meant on their forum (damn those double senses formulations ^^).
Should be more precise next time.
Note taken :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:09 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
I meant on their forum (damn those double senses formulations ^^).
Should be more precise next time.
Note taken :ugeek:
Haha oh ok. :lol:

But no...they would just rage. They are not ready for this harsh truth I have outlined. Like I told Morpheus...if they seek, they shall find. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 pm 

Great post Kidd and I agree with everything you said...thank you for posting this.

I have one question though:

The truth is that as far as the laws and the justice system go: it's always in favor of women when it comes to marriage. Ok I know... if you marry the right woman and finish how you start then there is no reason she would want to live you. But when the laws of marriage is on her side- it's a bit tough, even if you finish how you start and etc...

What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Great post Kidd and I agree with everything you said...thank you for posting this.

I have one question though:

The truth is that as far as the laws and the justice system go: it's always in favor of women when it comes to marriage. Ok I know... if you marry the right woman and finish how you start then there is no reason she would want to live you. But when the laws of marriage is on her side- it's a bit tough, even if you finish how you start and etc...

What do you think?
...I think I'm not doing this with you today. 8-)

Haven't you learned not to doubt me yet? ;)

But I'll throw you a bone...if that were the case...wouldn't the divorce rate be 100%? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...I think I'm not doing this with you today. 8-)

Haven't you learned not to doubt me yet? ;)

But I'll throw you a bone...if that were the case...wouldn't the divorce rate be 100%? :ugeek:
I don't doubt you, and yes thanks for 'the bone'- I get it now...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm 

Good post The Kidd!. I gotta say man I like your newer posts better than the pimposophy articles. Dropped the truth hammer quite concisely in this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm 

diego wrote:
Good post The Kidd!. I gotta say man I like your newer posts better than the pimposophy articles. Dropped the truth hammer quite concisely in this post.
Haha thanks man...it's called evolution. Pimposophy is over 10 years old...I would have hoped back then that I wouldn't be saying the exact same things today. :lol:

That said, it was through Pimposphy and life experiences that have led me to my current state of mind...you never stop learning and making discoveries. :ugeek:

As long as things stay on their current course, I will probably end up married to my current girlfriend. 10 years ago, I thought I'd NEVER get married. I'm not rushing it, but it seems like that's the direction I'm headed...and I'm actually at peace with it. It would be the right girl for the right reasons. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:33 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
We could plant a "seed" though....not water it just plant it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Do what you will...when the rage monsters show up you'll never hear the end of my mouth. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Don't bother man, I've tried that before, seeds can only grow in fertile soil.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo Brother, nice post.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Do what you will...when the rage monsters show up you'll never hear the end of my mouth. :mrgreen:
Pirates wouldn`t even approve my post. :lol: