Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Dr.Paul
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm 

http://www.menspsychology.com/courses/miwomen

Stumbled upon this while searching for stuff on omega males. It's outrageously priced.

I'm more interested on the title of this novel he claims holds interesting insights. I'm gonna see if I can find a copy of this somewhere to get the title of the novel he is talking about.

A lot of it just looks like typical hype though

Post subject: Re: Dr.Paul
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm 

Yeah, all the dating Gurus have mentioned him. David DeAngelo & Paul Janka I know have interviewed him.

It's like the PUA industry passes out 10 contacts for a special silver bullet edition and they all use Dr. Paul's tactics to augment the particular method they are pushing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm 

He charges too damn much for what he's offering I wouldn't waste my time anymore. You already know the psychology behind these broads. don't even waste your time on this bullshit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:27 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

Stumbled upon this while searching for stuff on omega males.
why are you searching for stuff on omega males?
I am asking based upon curiosity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 pm 

he did a product with David D. once: "deep inner game". I remember it had very poor reviews from a lot of guys who saw it (But I never saw personally so I don't know what's in it).

Bonder (from here) saw it and said it was shit...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am 

Here's the lowdown...

I paid like... 300 bux for the DYD Deep Inner Game program (my only substantial PUA material purchase). It was a little bit slow to get rolling, and the first 2 DVDs basically felt like wasted time, but after that it got really good. In Discs 1 and 2 I was a little bit off-put by the level of... let's call it pathos I felt for the dudes in the audience participating. I remember thinking; "Oh my fuck... are these the kind of guys I'm akin to? There's NO WAY I'm as lame as these fuckers. I don't need this shit, what a waste of money!"

Once it gets into the meat and potatos of the "MindOs" system, it's pretty good. I enjoyed it as a way of looking at human psychology, and believe it would be very VERY useful for someone who has real problems with their inner game. This material could very possibly help shake someone out of a slump, a depression, or even self-defeating behaviors. Basically, with this stuff, someone who wants to improve their life now has a simple SYSTEM to understand him/herself and what he is experiencing and how to deal with it in a healthy way. I'd actually rate this product with an "A", as compared to the other material I've viewed. As with the rest of the DYD stuff, the audio/video quality is A-OK.

Dr. Paul's Omega Male program, however..... I would NOT rate as high. To start with, if you were to listen to it the first thing you would notice is that the audio quality is shit... ..quiet.... LOUUUUUD ....quiet... *inaudible*... LOUD. You hear Dr Paul on the mic talking to the audience, but since the audience member is sometimes unmic''d, you hear half a conversation. The next thing you'll notice is Dr Paul plays a lot of movie clips to his audience to illustrate certain things. Since you can't SEE the clip, a lot of this program is listening to snippets of movie characters talking. I had high hopes when I started listening to this. I thought "If Deep Inner Game was THAT good in 5 discs, Omega Male must be GREAT!" Well, it wasn't.... I literally had to force myself to make it through to the last disc. I'd rate this one... a "C"... a low C.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

Stumbled upon this while searching for stuff on omega males.
why are you searching for stuff on omega males?
I am asking based upon curiosity.
Since the urban dictionary post on omega males in the comedy section.

One of the biggest things holding me back right now is haters. I know "haters gonna hate". I am indifferent and rise above when it counts. But when I am alone I brood on it.

By getting up in my face with their little boy games, they lose. But after and sometimes (although rarely now) it breaks my state of mind and they can see they got to. Need to pull out the root of the problem and deal with it. But perhaps I'm needlessly complicating it.

Ruffneck. Do you know the name of the book he is talking about?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 pm 

Quote:
By getting up in my face with their little boy games, they lose. But after and sometimes (although rarely now) it breaks my state of mind and they can see they got to. Need to pull out the root of the problem and deal with it. But perhaps I'm needlessly complicating it.
The root of your problem is that ginormous ego of yours...it's really that simple. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 pm 

umm don't know what to do about it. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Here's a simple exercise...whenever you feel that ego of yours welling up...laugh at yourself. It is self humbling and will help make you more aware of how your ego gets in your way. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 pm 

Dynamite:

I don't know what novel you're refering to... Hint?

Re: What K I double D said;

If you are ready to accept his assessment of ego being your obstacle, you might benefit from the Deep Inner Game shit, and I'll spell it out why for you, cause you're a smart fucker.

In Doc Paul's MindOS shit, the mind broker down into three main parts:

Inner resources

Boundary

Observing ego.

Inner resources consists of you experience, inteligence, emotions, all that good stuff, and all that shit is on a spectrum from negative to positive.

Boundary is like your skin, mentally. It's something you have to maintain in a healthy way to keep good shit in, bad shit out, and have a measure of control over what gets in and what gets let out. It's a whole chapter-of-its-own kinda thing.

Last, is Observing Ego. This is when you (Yes you, you fuckin kickboxer) put that ego to work FOR you. It's job is to watch over you ALL THE TIME (or at least as long as you can condition it to maintain its function). Kinda like.... Who's in the saddle, and who's the cattle?..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 am 

@Morph

I might have just clued into something regarding his references to novels. Dr Paully D is all about stories. He likes to refer to "Bluebeard", "The Count of Monte Cristo", and "The Prince" (you know the one in reference).

Does that help?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Here's a simple exercise...whenever you feel that ego of yours welling up...laugh at yourself. It is self humbling and will help make you more aware of how your ego gets in your way. 8-)
But it feels good when my ego wells up. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Enjoy the feeling...laugh at how good it feels even!...just don't let it fuck with your logical dealing of situations. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
Maybe you mean swells up

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.