Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 pm 

someone posted on a different forum:
Quote:
Well first off his name is Joe Ayers (Joseph C Ayers) . Second , he is a woman beating douchebag who has been arrested on multiple occasions for becoming physical with not only the mother of his child, but his girlfriend of 1 1/2 years. If you do not believe these accusations, feel free to do a public record search. Enjoy!
then these links were posted:

http://www.arrestcentral.com/joseph-c-ayers/

http://fljails.info/?RID=111332932

although the links above don't say why he was arrested - it's definitely him in the photos. Now of course this information doesn't say anything about his 'seduction skills' however I do wonder why he is going under a fake name and the fact that no one knows his real biography...

just something intresting I found..

Post subject: Re: who is Cory Skyy?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 pm 

His pseudonym has nothing to do with this. The Internet was practically built for anonymity. I too keep my personals to myself...I just have too much to lose otherwise. Just cause you don't divulge your identity doesn't make you a woman beater. :lol:

What you SHOULD be focusing on is how ineffective his affirmations must ultimately be...I guess you can't affirm women to not disrespect you to the point you feel you have to hit them. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
What you SHOULD be focusing on is how ineffective his affirmations must ultimately be...I guess you can't affirm women to not disrespect you to th point you feel you have to hit them. :lol:
good point (if he was arrested for that reason ...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm 

Of course he was...it said 'DOMESTIC'. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
although the links above don't say why he was arrested
They quite clearly do, I suggest you re-read them.
Sniper wrote:
I do wonder why he is going under a fake name and the fact that no one knows his real biography...
Do any of the *cough* PUA's go by their real names?

Most of them seem to use fake names, as do a large proportion of internet users. As Kidd says, the internet breeds fake anonymity.
The Kidd!! wrote:
What you SHOULD be focusing on is how ineffective his affirmations must ultimately be..
Right!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 am 

I still like some of his points, outside of his approach to inner work. I'll keep them and not confuse the lesson with the teacher :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 pm 

Affirmations are just for making beliefs, but for every belief of "All women love me" is more beliefs of how unattractive one is and how many women don't love him at all including the reality.
Its inner work profiting off the popularity of The Secret. There is no quick fix, even the law of attraction isn't a quick fix.

Its relying on quick fixes and get out of jail free cards like affirmations, visualisations, NLP and "silver bullets" like Natural Grounding that keeps men from the success they desire.

Bring your dissatisfaction with life to your awareness, accept it, then do everything you can to change it. The "need" for women isn't a need for women its a need for something more basic and normally thats self respect because thats what women equal in the social matrix. Because only, as the social matrix says, the rich, powerful and most good looking have women on their arms.