Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Jake- Dating in the Zone
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm 

before the ebook was called:

'Stop giving a fuck' now the name has changes to 'dating in the Zone' and Jake gives his ebook for free now on his site:

http://www.datinginthezone.com/content.php

Well it's a good ebook and better than most of the seduction crap that is out there. A lot of the things he wrote about are topics that we already covered here.

I don't agree with everything he says but guys should read it and make up their own minds about what makes sense and what does not.
I don't beleive that ebook on his own will turn anyone into a ladies man (no ebook can do that), but there are some good concepts over there. It's worth a read....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 pm 

I've read the book for the first time ago and I liked it. Jake has good ideas, promotes indifference concept.. One of the best books on the topic in my opinion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 pm 

Libertas wrote:
As for the results (like girls approaching), the first one was mr_marcus on RELM, who attributed it to NG. Nobody else reported to have such an effect from natural grounding, so it can be said that NG doesn't produce such an effect, and even if it does, it is better to be indifferent than to hame some success because you will be free and at peace in the end.
and I still don't beleive women approach Marcus All the time, like he said...

There are guys who are much more advanced and know much more than him (like The Kidd and peregrinus) and if girls approached them all the time (directly)- they wouldn't have talked about the importance of observation, confirmation, analysis and etc...

The only men who get approached directly all the time are celebrities....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 pm 
Well...they are approached all the time, the difference is that it isn't a 'direct' approach, it's more subtle and you need to know how to pick up on that. But...it is possible to get women to directly approach you through some LoA work.

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:52 am 

Ryan wrote:
Well...they are approached all the time, the difference is that it isn't a 'direct' approach, it's more subtle and you need to know how to pick up on that. But...it is possible to get women to directly approach you through some LoA work.

Ryan
Ryan,
There was a reason I said directly. ;)

you don't need to explain about subtle or indirect because that was talked about plenty already...

[ img ]

but what did you mean by: 'get women to directly approach you through some LoA work'?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:16 am 
The Law of Attraction of course...you can surely make things happen as long as your subconscious believes it. I've known a number of people who've gotten women to approach them and kiss them simply through affirmations and visualization.

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am 

Ryan wrote:
The Law of Attraction of course...you can surely make things happen as long as your subconscious believes it. I've known a number of people who've gotten women to approach them and kiss them simply through affirmations and visualization.

Ryan
Problem is that the subconscious is a bit tricky to convince. ;)

I'm big on visualization...substitute AFFirmation with CONfirmation and you've got a winning combination. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:56 am 

Anyone ever notice how we tend to say "The" subconscious instead of my subconscious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:46 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
Anyone ever notice how we tend to say "The" subconscious instead of my subconscious
So you are implying is a collective thing... :?:

:shock:

Maybe... :mrgreen: